Kosmi's 2nd Grow - Space Bucket Regen - Foot Locker - Bag Seed - FIM

Led strips came in :) gonna line the walls shortly. Apparently I am defoliating the one in the bucket... That big shoot just fell off lol. So I missed REALLY good, cause each plant has 8 colas...

image27106.jpg
image27107.jpg
image27108.jpg

Beats me, I literally checked on it this morning, noticed it was limp and whithery while the rest of the plant looked great, and when I touched it, it fell off. Its like the plant just decided it wasn't worth keeping, there's not even a scar on the stem where it was attached. Very bizarre.

Well ever since losing that stalk, the plant in the bucket is doing great! That was the only part of the plant left over from the original grow so maybe it was just tired lol. I got the LEDs up in the foot locker, about 23watts worth. Small left over bit from the one roll. Not a ton of extra light but it's right where it counts.

image27177.jpg
image27178.jpg

Thanks! I feel they keep on improving and soon I'll have mastered my small spaces :) just got the led strip in the bucket. About 20w of strip went in.

image27189.jpg

I feel they keep on improving and soon I'll have mastered my small spaces.

That's for sure. I can't wait to see how much you can pull out of those little spaces.

Well here's an update, plant #2 has shown its sex, and its a girl! Plant #1 is going crazy with new colas, and the bucket LST is moving right along very nicely :)

both0622.jpg
p20622.jpg
p2a0622.jpg
p10622.jpg
sb0622.jpg

Looking at the pictures, it looks like plant #2 is making trichs already too!

Oh, it is definitely producing trichs. By the looks of it, you may want to transplant #1 and #2 into bigger pots. I know about the fear of shocking the plants in flower, but I'd be more worried about the small pots limiting the size of the final buds.

Nice update by the way. Some many colas on #1!

While I agree that they would do better with larger pots, I'll probably just keep them in the pots they're in. Larger fabric pots are the next upgrade I think. In the meantime, fertilizer :)

I'll add some more pics in a day or two when it gets clearer, but plant 1 is a girl too! That means I'm 4/4 on bag seed being female.

Back
Top Bottom