DIY Closet/Box - A Step By Step - CFL - PC-Fans - Low Budget by Volksbud - 2015

Volksbud

Hi.
I hope this is the right place to post this. If not feel free to move it.
I searched the web for a good DIY on making a closet your own, but didn't find any with good pictures step-by-step.
So here is mine. ;)
Feel free to ask many questions, I will try to answer them fast. Altough summer-vacation is coming up! Yay! :thumb:

The materials used is wood.
I do not have the dimensions, but this is not needed. You may want to build it larger or bigger, all depending on where it will fit.

The most important is to make some drawings first, with the dimensions YOU will use.

And gather all the material first. All parts, screws, hinges, and the electrical stuff.

As i will be posting this at once, and already made the closet, the information on each picture will be little. Just ask if it something you would like to know.
I made ths in one night, 4-5 hours.
Peace! :tokin:

re: DIY Closet/Box. A Step By Step. CFL, Pc-Fans, Low Budget, by Volksbud 2015

DSC_2149.jpg

DSC_21521.jpg

DSC_21501.jpg

DSC_21511.jpg

DSC_21531.jpg

DSC_2156.jpg

DSC_21591.jpg

DSC_2157.jpg

Where did you get those carbon containers?
How is the air flow with the carbon scrubber filters?
Are those fans at the top both exhaust?
What is the exhaust air flow like.
What activated carbon did you purchase as well as the carbon filters?

I purchased both carbon filter and activated carbon, but I don't think the ones I purchased work at all.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sorry for not replying.
I know its over half a year ago, but good questions so i want to answer them.

Where did you get those carbon containers? They are for kitchen ventilators
How is the air flow with the carbon scrubber filters? Airflow good, but not enough.
Are those fans at the top both exhaust? Yes
What is the exhaust air flow like. Good, but not enough
What activated carbon did you purchase as well as the carbon filters? The carbon filters contain a thick layer of carbon pellets between two mats.

I purchased both carbon filter and activated carbon, but I don't think the ones I purchased work at all.

I later swithec out the two fans at top with a big fan placed at te top of the closet, and hung up a real carbon filter.
The PC fans worked ok, but when summer hit and it got 26-28'c inside the house, the exhaust just wasn't enough.

Where did you get those carbon containers?
How is the air flow with the carbon scrubber filters?
Are those fans at the top both exhaust?
What is the exhaust air flow like.
What activated carbon did you purchase as well as the carbon filters?

theres a bad aaaaaass thread at roll it up about diy odor control .Lucky for you before i left i stole the pictures hate myself for not taking the thread oh well heres the pics hope this helps
16683.jpg
10645.jpg
111206.jpg
121069.jpg
131038.jpg
22359.jpg
51190.jpg
41461.jpg
31882.jpg
61031.jpg
7865.jpg
8727.jpg