DIY Grow Box 2nd Grow

Are you Kidding? Who better to tell, than to a group of your friends, some of who have had the same experience. Think about it this way: Yes we are here to grow our favorite plant, but if we didn't like you we wouldn't be here with you Bro.:thumb:

Bro, whats my excuse then? I wasn't drinking and wasn't medicated(at that time) :biglaugh:. Its all good bro. We're all here for the same reasons, we cultivate cannabis, and we indulge in it, while we try to figure out lifes questions and deal with life's bullshit at the same time lol. It is a forum afterall anyway :blushsmile:

I'm glad you two understand my pain and frustration. Well said OMM and Dro!! I'm feeling the Love, Time 4 a smoke:ganjamon:

Wow dude. You can definitly tell that its startin to bud upp. your 1024s look pretty nice bro. Speakin of bud I had smoked a clip this mornin, but ima roll up another joint up for u guys. Plants look good MI. Good down to earth journal bro :goodjob:

Yea she's starting to swell up, I can't wait to see what she looks like in four more weeks.
Our bigger one is starting to sprout more and more pistols everyday!

You guys are the best man!!

:peacetwo:

Wth is a clip?

By a clip I think he meant a clipping off of his plant Bontastic..

The 1st two photos are of the same branch.
001314.JPG

004314.JPG

This photo is her main cloa.
002352.JPG

This is our other flowering young lady. Look at all of those bud sites. I'll try to get some clear photos tonight.
009215.JPG

I think I counted 18 main colas on this premature lady!!:ganjamon::yahoo: I can't wait to see what she can do.:rollit:

A clip is slang for an unfinished blunt lol. A clip is usually bigger than a roach, roaches are small unfinished blunts, clips tend to be a lil bigger than that :blushsmile::blalol:

Thanks for that info Dro...Damn I really must be getting old....LOL

Those are words I never though I would say...

That tells you how much I pay attention to modern day slang... :rofl:

Oh well life goes on...:rollit:

Hi MI It maybe my eyes, but look really close at her. Are those balls?
I hope not mate.:reading420magazine:

I dont think so but I'll check her out when the lights come back on. There should not be any balls, they we're female clones. If there are balls then she hermied on me and needs to be cut down.

Her white pistols turned red/brown about a week ago, I know she not ready to havest because she is only 5 weeks into flowering.

Thanks for pointing that out to me OMM..

I dont think so but I'll check her out when the lights come back on. There should not be any balls, they we're female clones. If there are balls then she hermied on me and needs to be cut down.

Her white pistols turned red/brown about a week ago, I know she not ready to havest because she is only 5 weeks into flowering.

Thanks for pointing that out to me OMM..

I hope I'm wrong :peace:

I got to give it up to ya OMM, you were right. +reps for the save my friend!! Wow maybe I should have kept a better eye on her, I dont know what I did and I know it was not the strain. I think know what might have caused it but I'm not to worried about it. To make a long story short It was my fault and now she gone.

She got chopped as of a a few minutes ago, I don't want to risk getting my big lady impreganted....lol

Well its time for a photos I guess. In respect of our fallen lady..:rip::rip::rip::passitleft:

003322.JPG

Both side branches
006256.JPG

close up of the big branch
007253.JPG

side view of her main cola
008251.JPG

I got to give it up to ya OMM, you were right. +reps for the save my friend!! Wow maybe I should have kept a better eye on her, I dont know what I did and I know it was not the strain. I think know what might have caused it but I'm not to worried about it. To make a long story short It was my fault and now she gone.

She got chopped as of a a few minutes ago, I don't want to risk getting my big lady impreganted....lol

Well its time for a photos I guess. In respect of our fallen lady..:rip::rip::rip::passitleft:

003322.JPG

Both side branches
006256.JPG

close up of the big branch
007253.JPG

side view of her main cola
008251.JPG

Well, good deal we got him/it in time. :ganjamon:

Don't feel bad. I had a hemi and didn't know it for while and I just had a Bubblelicious go male on me today. Fine yesterday, balls today.:yikes::yikes::yikes: Happens fast:thumb:

Well, good deal we got him/it in time. :ganjamon:

Don't feel bad. I had a hemi and didn't know it for while and I just had a Bubblelicious go male on me today. Fine yesterday, balls today.:yikes::yikes::yikes: Happens fast:thumb:

I don't feel bad at all bro, I'm glad you pointed it out to me in time. Yea your right about those damn things appearing fast. Make sure to save some of that pollen from your bubblelicious and do a little bit of breeding...:roorrip:

Hahaha that tiny bonsai plant is so cute.... but I'd smoke it in one inhalation :p

:welcome: Afka

I might just have to roll it up in a philly and have a smoke session!!:yahoo:

Yea she was a small plant, I can wait to see what she smokes like....

That trained one is going to be wonderful.

You should supercrop a branch or two, just so you can see the bulking effects.

I did it on one of my LST'D plants, and the pinched spots doubled in size, the colas are 30-40% larger than the non cropped siblings. It apparently alters the osmotic pressure and helps that stem plant uptake more water and nutrients.

Definitely watching to see how she turns out!

Don't feel bad. I had a hemi and didn't know it for while

Really? Did you think it was a four-banger or something?

Hehehe, I'm sorry but I have to make fun of your typo!

Back
Top Bottom