DIY Grow Box 2nd Grow

She is really liking the new lights bro! :cheer: Her color is great! Your photography is getting better too! :smokin:

How many of each bulb you running now?

:peace: brother

It's not my photography its my camera and taking good photos. It was one of those cheap 20 dollar camera and you get what you pay for... I'm just glad the damn thing that pictures....

We are running (3) 42 watt (2800 lumins each), (2) 32 watt and (2) 13 watt cfl bulbs (2700 lumins each).

Good to hear from you MH

The pictures are getting clearer lol! i thought its just cuz i've cut down on smoking lol. Don't worry, the pics are pretty decent. And it makes your journal more accessable for those ppl who have dial-up. Ppl who are on the forums and have dial-up go to hell and back when going through journals with high res pics. Basically you have a camera of the ppl bro :smokin::biglaugh:

Seriously tho, i had asked my baby momz if she needed her extra camera last week. I really thought if she didn't use em, I could mail it to you or somethin, but she said nah she needs em. If she changes her mind, i got u my dude ;)

The pictures are getting clearer lol! i thought its just cuz i've cut down on smoking lol. Don't worry, the pics are pretty decent. And it makes your journal more accessable for those ppl who have dial-up. Ppl who are on the forums and have dial-up go to hell and back when going through journals with high res pics. Basically you have a camera of the ppl bro :smokin::biglaugh:;)

Thanks for putting it in perspective Dro....

Seriously tho, i had asked my baby momz if she needed her extra camera last week. I really thought if she didn't use em, I could mail it to you or somethin, but she said nah she needs em. If she changes her mind, i got u my dude ;)

That sh!t is so funny, I laughed my azz off bro... Just because Me and my baby momz don't get along not one bit.... She's made because I care about our child and I might be granted custody of our daughter in a few months by the courts. { I hope and pray that happens} My baby moms is grimmy and got really trifuling{ I dont think I spelt that right} over the years, maybe she's made because I'm doing good with-out her and don't want her. I'm better off with-out her..
HAHA DUMB Bytch that's what you get....Sorry to go on and on.

But the JD and good green makes me rant and rave sometimes....lol

I hear you. My son is 14 months old. And honestly the first like 11 months were wretched with her. I just dont understand womens logic at all. But about 3 weeks ago I spoke to her and I told her that I love my son a lot, and I wanna make a home for him but i told her that there was certain things i felt she needed to work on. I must admit she's sorta gotten better. But sad to say im not holding my breath. Its awefully hard for a father to get custody. So good luck to you with that. I'm really tryna make it work for my sons sake. But on the flipside, monday god willing ill be done with nursing school and will have to jus wait to take my NCLEX.. After that Im moving forward with my life, its up to her if she wants to be part of that movement, feel me?

Wish ya the best tho bro :goodluck:

I hear you. My son is 14 months old. And honestly the first like 11 months were wretched with her. I just dont understand womens logic at all. But about 3 weeks ago I spoke to her and I told her that I love my son a lot, and I wanna make a home for him but i told her that there was certain things i felt she needed to work on. I must admit she's sorta gotten better. But sad to say im not holding my breath. Its awefully hard for a father to get custody. So good luck to you with that. I'm really tryna make it work for my sons sake. But on the flipside, monday god willing ill be done with nursing school and will have to jus wait to take my NCLEX.. After that Im moving forward with my life, its up to her if she wants to be part of that movement, feel me?

Wish ya the best tho bro :goodluck:

Thanks bro,

Trust me I know it's hard for a father to get custody of their child. My daughter is 7 years old and I have been in and out of court for the past 5 years with no sucess. Now My daughter's step-father has beat the crap out of my daughter's mother infront of our child, I have CPS records to prove it and now we are back in court. So I started to study family law because a lawyer told me it would be 5 grand to take my case.. FCK that I'll do the work myself... If I had the $$$$$$ I would pay him..

I dont understand the way they think either bro so don't feel bad....

Just make sure to be a father to your child, that's all you can do. To many kids out there have no parental support, or their parents could care less what they do. I see it all the time with certian people with kids.

I'm glad to see you step up to the plate bro.. Much respect my friend!!

Damn. That sounds rough. I just had a nice long convo with my father tonite about the situation & how its goin. Gave me some good insight actually. Its weird cause we didnt talk for almost 9 years, but now he gives me advice and it means somethin. Your situation is quite a rough one. I feel for you. I'm not really good with family law other than knowing child support %ages, but I'm always here if you wanna vent or anything.
My son really did wake me up, and now I just wanna give him all I didn't have and more(whoever thought I woulda been using that age old cheesy line). He's great. I'm thankful im not in your shoes, i don't know what i'd do. Stay strong bro. Its awesome that you're going about things the right way. Its going to be a rough one, but It should work out for you in the end. I like to root for the good guy ;)

Damn. That sounds rough. I just had a nice long convo with my father tonite about the situation & how its goin. Gave me some good insight actually. Its weird cause we didnt talk for almost 9 years, but now he gives me advice and it means somethin. Your situation is quite a rough one. I feel for you. I'm not really good with family law other than knowing child support %ages, but I'm always here if you wanna vent or anything.
My son really did wake me up, and now I just wanna give him all I didn't have and more(whoever thought I woulda been using that age old cheesy line). He's great. I'm thankful im not in your shoes, i don't know what i'd do. Stay strong bro. Its awesome that you're going about things the right way. Its going to be a rough one, but It should work out for you in the end. I like to root for the good guy ;)

Hea Dro I'm gonna it break down and put you up to date with what's going on in my my life. I hate to disclose this information. Just finished a whole pint of JD and had some good meds. If any one can help I would love to hear from ya.

My daughter has suffered through two different black eyes by the age of two. 16 stictches in her forehead in 2006 when she was only 3 and a half years old & could have died. Another 7 stitches in her chin on Memorial Day, 2007. Later in that year our child was prescribed mind controling drugs named Daytrana in 2007. This was ordered by her mother. This drug was FDA approved for children 6-12 years old, our daughter was only five years old.

I have so much proof (medical records and CPS Reports) Our daughter has been enrolled in 4 different school's in 3 years. Also our 6 year old child has also witnessed her mother getting beat up by her step-father. {an 8 time convicted felon walking the streets}

I changed my life to be a real father to my daughter. Lord knowz I put in my work but it's a god-send that I'm still here and we can grow medical Mary-Jane legally.

Any lawyer's or para-legal's in the house that want to do some so pro bono work,,,,LOL.

Just help out with some advce!!!!1

Hi MI Take heart ;) my friend, My son just won custody of his two kids. They are kinda mutants of a mother that did many hard drugs while pg.
Really f**ked them up. He defended his own case and won.
So who knows what will happen.......the best I hope. This goes for you both Drojo.

Hi MI Take heart ;) my friend, My son just won custody of his two kids. They are kinda mutants of a mother that did many hard drugs while pg.
Really f**ked them up. He defended his own case and won.
So who knows what will happen.......the best I hope. This goes for you both Drojo.

Thanks OMM I'm glad your son won custody. Hearing stories like that helps me keep my faith that justice can happen within our courpt court system... I'm representing myself as well, so I always hope for the best but expect the worst..

Thanks for your support OMM!!!

I just want to appoligize to every one for ranting and raving about my personal problems, I apprichate all of your support, comments and concern. This site is not the place to vent about those things for that I'm sorry 420. I was highly medicated and also drinking, it's not an excuse for my actions and or words for that I'm sorry 420...

Ahh it's ok brother, those things tend to weigh on us all the time and just come out. I wish you the best of luck, I really think it is time for states to re-evaluate the "best with mom" mentality. I have seen some outstanding single parent fathers, I think it should be evaluated on case by case independent observation by an officer of the court (PI) and watch both parents over a 6 month period randomly during "off" hours when they have been given custody (require open curtain policy). See which parent is more dedicated to the child's welfare.

Most people can maintain a show for a certain amount of time, but never knowing when you will be observed, you will let down your guard and either neglect your child regularly (X-box babysitting, etc.) or just show your true colors if you are the bad parent (angry, bad examples, whatever). This shouldn't be decided by pre judging a situation or based on who has more money...child should spend the most time with the parent that can help them grow the most, that is simple logic. Child should never be considered property, they are simply in your care until they are grown, it is a privilege to raise a child, to get to care for and nurture another life and shape it's future. We take that pretty casually most of the time...:peace:

Wishing you best of luck brother!

Thanks MH!!!!!

Well back to the topic at hand our lovely ladies. I did something I did not want to do but I did it, I chopped off a branch and dried it out in the oven then let it sit over night. I know, I know I shouldn't have but I had no smoke..:ganjamon: I smoked a blunt out of it this morning and it was pretty good. It was harsh but not to bad, it got me stoned but you can tell it's way premature. I can't wait for her to mature and have nothing but fat colas bursting with THC. She still has about 5 weeks give or take left.

011183.JPG

Our other lady is starting to sprout pistols, yea baby it's on now!! {Day 1 of flowers} Let the flowers begin. She is getting nice and bushy with many bud sites. I'm really excited to see what she can do after watching what her smaller sister is doing now. This lady also got a mixture of our veg and flowering nutes today. I only gave her a little bloom booster and more of the our veg nute, from now on she is getting a full dose of just our flowering nute. We have a long way to wait for May to come to harvest her.

Well our big 1024 just got lst'd again today here is a photo of how she looks.
002343.JPG

She is very healthy and just looking beautiful!! Look at all of those bud sites, I can't wait until they are all filled in with dank flowers..:yahoo:

Our other 1024 is also doing very well and starting to swell up a bit!!:cheer:
I love this photo even though it's blury, you can tell it's nothing but buds and colas growing from the main stem..
003313.JPG

I just want to appoligize to every one for ranting and raving about my personal problems, I apprichate all of your support, comments and concern. This site is not the place to vent about those things for that I'm sorry 420. I was highly medicated and also drinking, it's not an excuse for my actions and or words for that I'm sorry 420...

Are you Kidding? Who better to tell, than to a group of your friends, some of who have had the same experience. Think about it this way: Yes we are here to grow our favorite plant, but if we didn't like you we wouldn't be here with you Bro.:thumb:

Bro, whats my excuse then? I wasn't drinking and wasn't medicated(at that time) :biglaugh:. Its all good bro. We're all here for the same reasons, we cultivate cannabis, and we indulge in it, while we try to figure out lifes questions and deal with life's bullshit at the same time lol. It is a forum afterall anyway :blushsmile:

Well our big 1024 just got lst'd again today here is a photo of how she looks.
002343.JPG

She is very healthy and just looking beautiful!! Look at all of those bud sites, I can't wait until they are all filled in with dank flowers..:yahoo:

Our other 1024 is also doing very well and starting to swell up a bit!!:cheer:
I love this photo even though it's blury, you can tell it's nothing but buds and colas growing from the main stem..
003313.JPG

Wow dude. You can definitly tell that its startin to bud upp. your 1024s look pretty nice bro. Speakin of bud I had smoked a clip this mornin, but ima roll up another joint up for u guys. Plants look good MI. Good down to earth journal bro :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom