DIY Grow Box 2nd Grow

sorry to hear about the hermie.....This one plant is going to be sweet...:bravo:...nice job training.
009215.JPG

I was sad to hear about it myself but oh well what can ya do...

Thanks Tunes, I couldn't not have done it with out the support of the wonderful members of 420. Yea I can't wait for her to fully mature.

Always good to hear from ya Tunes..

That trained one is going to be wonderful.

You should supercrop a branch or two, just so you can see the bulking effects.

I did it on one of my LST'D plants, and the pinched spots doubled in size, the colas are 30-40% larger than the non cropped siblings. It apparently alters the osmotic pressure and helps that stem plant uptake more water and nutrients.

Definitely watching to see how she turns out!

I might just have to do the Afka. 30-40% sounds really good to me..

Thanks Afka

Well, Miss Thang 1024 is doing just fine tonight. I took a couple photos of her and tried to get some close ups but they are still kinda blury..

009216.JPG

010213.JPG

On a side note, the weather has been really nice outside and we all enjoy the warm temps. That being said our inside temp is running about a good 90+ while the lights are on. Now I know we are gonna have to get an exhaust fan. I will figure it out by the time I get the cash to get it.. The warm temps have not harmed our pretty lady at all, only thing is I have to give her a mid-week drink. She seem to like the extra heat. I don't have a ph or rh meter but from the looks of it, a little extra heat is helping her.

what up MI..gotta stop by and say high..So "HIGH".. If you got a high temp issue think about ever making the diy co2 system. Sugara nd yeats. The reason why I bring this up is 1. its cheap, 2. it would help your [lant to better cope w/ the high temps and it will help keep your yeild up reather then down dur to high temps. Or you can get silica to help w/ the high temps as well, causing less stress on your sexy lady.

Really? Did you think it was a four-banger or something?

Hehehe, I'm sorry but I have to make fun of your typo!

Not a problem.....I accepted long ago....I'm pretty funny without meaning to be.:ganjamon:

what up MI..gotta stop by and say high..So "HIGH".. If you got a high temp issue think about ever making the diy co2 system. Sugara nd yeats. The reason why I bring this up is 1. its cheap, 2. it would help your [lant to better cope w/ the high temps and it will help keep your yeild up reather then down dur to high temps. Or you can get silica to help w/ the high temps as well, causing less stress on your sexy lady.

I'll have to look into that....

Thanks for the ideas Butcher, Always good to hear from ya...

Friggin herms!!! the world would be better of w/o em!!! j/k. It kinda sucks, but your remaining one still looks good so thats the pos side to it. :blushsmile::Rasta:

sorry about the hermie MI but you got lots of bud sites left yet. good luck.

Did you have any light leaks or stress to cause the hermi action or is it just a flaky strain?

Friggin herms!!! the world would be better of w/o em!!! j/k. It kinda sucks, but your remaining one still looks good so thats the pos side to it. :blushsmile::Rasta:

It is what it is Dro.. I'm not upset at all about the hermie, now I can focus on our big lady..

sorry about the hermie MI but you got lots of bud sites left yet. good luck.

Did you have any light leaks or stress to cause the hermi action or is it just a flaky strain?

I had to stress her out some kind of way because there was no light leaks and it's not the strain. I'm taking full blame for this 1..

Well our bonsai plant is already dry, she dried out way real quick. Time for her to go in an air tight butter tub for a few days and see what we got. I knew she wasn't gonna be a big yielder, the main reason to flower her early was to get a better understanding of this strain and what it is able to do 1st hand. We already trimmed about a good eighth, besides what you see here.

I like the next two photo of her..
004317.JPG

002355.JPG

Could you just picture in your head what she would like if she was able to mature the remaining month she had?

This photo is her main cola, imagine 5 more weeks of growing, what she would look like then. Who would know....hahaha
007256.JPG

Miss Thang 1024 is loving all the light to herself, but she'll have to share it here soon....:yahoo: I guess I might have to get a couple more cfl's to handle the 6 plants that will soon be in there. We are running close to 19,000 lumins in a 2x3 space.

I plan on adding more 42 watters so that's at least another 400 or more total watts added to the mix with-in the next few weeks. I also plan on buying some FFOF soil on Thursday. I hope this stuff is worth the hype, I plan to use it with our new young plants.

More updates to come.....:ganjamon:

Well our bonsai plant is already dry, she dried out way real quick. Time for her to go in an air tight butter tub for a few days and see what we got. I knew she wasn't gonna be a big yielder, the main reason to flower her early was to get a better understanding of this strain and what it is able to do 1st hand. We already trimmed about a good eighth, besides what you see here.

I like the next two photo of her..
004317.JPG

002355.JPG

Could you just picture in your head what she would like if she was able to mature the remaining month she had?

This photo is her main cola, imagine 5 more weeks of growing, what she would look like then. Who would know....hahaha
007256.JPG

Miss Thang 1024 is loving all the light to herself, but she'll have to share it here soon....:yahoo: I guess I might have to get a couple more cfl's to handle the 6 plants that will soon be in there. We are running close to 19,000 lumins in a 2x3 space.

I plan on adding more 42 watters so that's at least another 400 or more total watts added to the mix with-in the next few weeks. I also plan on buying some FFOF soil on Thursday. I hope this stuff is worth the hype, I plan to use it with our new young plants.

More updates to come.....:ganjamon:

Well since it didn't bother you, no condolences from me:smokin:

You know me, you can't have enough CFLs.:clap::clap:
I think you'll like the FFOF. I would add more perlite to it tho. Also remember that you don't really need to give any nutes to them until about the 4th week, they're built in. Can't wait to see all those ladies going.:thumb:

Well since it didn't bother you, no condolences from me:smokin::

LOL, Its all good OMM...Hermies happen from time to time, you cant stress the little things.....Live and Learn that's what I do...

You know me, you can't have enough CFLs.:clap::clap:
I think you'll like the FFOF. I would add more perlite to it tho. Also remember that you don't really need to give any nutes to them until about the 4th week, they're built in. Can't wait to see all those ladies going.:thumb:

I might not get close to your 38,000 lumins but I'm catching up...hahaha

Yea I was gonna add perlite to FFOF even though it's MG perlite. The nutes in the FFOF really last 4 weeks, good looking out bro, because I would have damn sure have put nutes in there in about 2 weeks.:ganjamon: I can't wait to transplant them tomorrow. I'm not sure how many I will transplant though maybe just 5. That will give me 6 plants in flower {Miss Thang and 5 bonsai's}. Sounds like a plan to me..

Well it's day 19 of 12/12

Here is how she looked on her 1st day of 12/12 {Feb 20th}
008233.JPG

Here is how she looks 19 days later.
003325.JPG

Wow now that's some growth.. She canopy covers one square foot easy..

Thanks for the reps MH.. She does have alot of bud sites don't she..

Always good to have ya here my friend..

Niiiiice. Michigan in the house lol :thumb:

Quick Q: what are you currently feedin Miss Thang?

Cool looks great, that stretching is hell huh. Lots of nice little tops ya got going dude.. One thing that always puzzled me, why do poeple talk like MG is BS. I've grown ALOT of nice plants in MG and with MG products. I'll tell ya alittle secret. In your veg state about 2 weeks before you go to flower hit em once or twice with MG if ya ever need a good greener up. Well to each their own. Myself I been using Black Gold. Works for me. Week I just wanted to peek in on the kid MI. Liiks great.

Niiiiice. Michigan in the house lol :thumb:

Quick Q: what are you currently feedin Miss Thang?

I'm feeding her MG Bloom Booster 15-30-15. It's supposed to be 1 scoop per gallon but I usally do 1 and 1/2 to two scoops per gallon of water.. Then water with just plain water in the mid-week.

Cool looks great, that stretching is hell huh. Lots of nice little tops ya got going dude.. One thing that always puzzled me, why do poeple talk like MG is BS. I've grown ALOT of nice plants in MG and with MG products. I'll tell ya alittle secret. In your veg state about 2 weeks before you go to flower hit em once or twice with MG if ya ever need a good greener up. Well to each their own. Myself I been using Black Gold. Works for me. Week I just wanted to peek in on the kid MI. Liiks great.

I think people looks down on it because of what the main stream and other growers says about it NCW.. It works just fine for me. To each their own.

Thanks for the secert bro..

Nice bag of bud sites.:ganjamon:

Thanks OMM, I can't wait untill she matures....lol

Can't wait until you can get past the break even point and be able to throw some HPS lights on them. Then you will really see what she can do bro. Instead of 19 bud sites, she will amaze you with 100+. But all in time my friend. We added a little bit of equipment as we could afford, and eventually built up to what we have currently. FYI we just recieved last months electric/gas combined bill, and it was $270.00. Not to bad for home heating and electric. Keep em green and bushy, push them to your limits, and it will happen for ya brother. ^420

Can't wait until you can get past the break even point and be able to throw some HPS lights on them. Then you will really see what she can do bro. Instead of 19 bud sites, she will amaze you with 100+. But all in time my friend. We added a little bit of equipment as we could afford, and eventually built up to what we have currently. FYI we just recieved last months electric/gas combined bill, and it was $270.00. Not to bad for home heating and electric. Keep em green and bushy, push them to your limits, and it will happen for ya brother. ^420

GMT in the House...

I wish I could past that break even point myself my friend. I can't wait to get a hps light. A local shop said they will cut me a deal if I get the bulb, hood and ballast at the same time, but he wants $129 for the hood, I dont even know for the ballast and bulb. I dont have that kind of cash to just invest right now. I'll have to check ebay, craig's list and see what they got.

I added two more lights to the mix today, that got us up to 22,300 lumins in our grow space, I wish I could get a new hps light but oh well. Maybe one day... Well she has like 19 main colas forming and has many bud sites underneath the canopy.

Always to to see you buddy.

Back
Top Bottom