Db003 PLS 315W CMH, Super Soil, 2x4 Grow Tent

man these hot summer night are brutal got me sitting here with the fan on full blast and it is not helping at all

anyway time for a update on my plants in my grow tent with my prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil and my photo plant in my closet grow under a prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil

all these plants just got watered with plain water

my autos are doing great my late come had a growth spurt and got to tall so I took out my scrog net today and moved two of the plants around

my photo plant has gotten bigger but i think it has finally stopped stretching for the most part tons of bud sites on this plant

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day 48 from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added) in day 48 from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day 48 from sprout

1x Mephisto genetics - chem city blues in day 38

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day 16 of flower

time for a update on my auto plants in my grow tent with my prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil and my single photo plant in my closet grow under a prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil

my plants just got watered right now with plain water and all is well in my tent and closet grows

all my plants are just stacking buds some of my autos are coming to a end in my grow tent and my photo plant in the closet is just being a beast it got a bit out of hand on its size but its all good no more stretching just stacking buds now it will be a hell of a plant when its done I hope

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day 58 from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added) in day 58 from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day 58 from sprout

1x Mephisto genetics - chem city blues in day 48

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day 26 of flower

time for a update on my auto plants in my grow tent with my prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil and my single photo plant in my closet grow under a prism lighting science 315w cmh light in super soil

all my plants just got watered right now with plain water

my dinafem - critical + 2.0 sativa dominant photo plant is starting to flop over and it is only in day 30 of flower my auto plants in the tent look a little beat up but are doing great otherwise a few of them coming to a end very soon

thank the grow gods I had the insight to order some hydro farm plant yoyo's this time they should come in the mail tomorrow now I just have to figure out where to hang then to support the branches the best

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day 62 from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added) in day 62 from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day 62 from sprout

1x Mephisto genetics - chem city blues in day 52

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day 30 of flower

all my plants just got watered with plain water today

a few days ago I strung up my hydro farm plant yoyo's that I got in the mail and my dinafem - critical plus 2.0 sativa dominant photo plant looks much better I used almost all of the ones I got except a few just in case some branches start sagging again

a few my autos are almost ready to be harvested maybe a few more days to a week

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day 66 from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added) in day 66 from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day 66 from sprout

1x Mephisto genetics - chem city blues in day 56

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day 34 of flower

decided to go ahead and chop one of my autos before I watered the plants.

its the first plant of this grow to get the chop and the plant does not look half bad considering it was one of the plants that had the top half of the plant snapped off when it was still being trained in my scrog net

it was the Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto (harvest gold silica added) harvested on day 68 from sprout I still have one more of the same strain in the tent but it needs a bit longer

I went ahead and hung it in near the top of my closet with my flowering photo plant its the only place I could hang it but its not being hit with any direct light so it should be fine drying in there

Hey there @db003 Great journal!!
Im DB as well high five:slide:
I've just vent thru your previous grof for 600 watts and now you judt posted this post ho you finally chopped first autos!!!
Great work :goodjob:
I really like your grow tent 2*4 I have similar one in my closet with 3 permints yet:)

And man wanna say thanks for showing me the pollen press tool :cool::cool: ow i will be squeezimg my keif into hash plates, looks exciting;)

Good luck with rest of the planst
Peace,

DB!

Hey there @db003 Great journal!!
Im DB as well high five:slide:
I've just vent thru your previous grof for 600 watts and now you judt posted this post ho you finally chopped first autos!!!
Great work :goodjob:
I really like your grow tent 2*4 I have similar one in my closet with 3 permints yet:)

And man wanna say thanks for showing me the pollen press tool :cool::cool: ow i will be squeezimg my keif into hash plates, looks exciting;)

Good luck with rest of the planst
Peace,

DB!

thanks glad you like my grows

What going on DB! It's been a pretty good while since i've last participated in one of your journal's. Glad to see your still grinding away at it, and keepin up the good fight! Congrats on the first harvest of this journal! Glad to know that i made it in time for the good stuff! And that Critical plus2.0 is looking great! Sativa pheno, eh? Those leaves are thin, long, and elegant. Just like a piano players fingers! lol!
How you handling the heat? Im in the same boat as you brother. Living in a small, upstairs apartment and the fuckin heat is killin me bro! Been runnin my A/C almost always, and am still barely keeping my highs in the upper 80's.
Anywho- just thought i'd drop in to high!
Sparks

What going on DB! It's been a pretty good while since i've last participated in one of your journal's. Glad to see your still grinding away at it, and keepin up the good fight! Congrats on the first harvest of this journal! Glad to know that i made it in time for the good stuff! And that Critical plus2.0 is looking great! Sativa pheno, eh? Those leaves are thin, long, and elegant. Just like a piano players fingers! lol!
How you handling the heat? Im in the same boat as you brother. Living in a small, upstairs apartment and the fuckin heat is killin me bro! Been runnin my A/C almost always, and am still barely keeping my highs in the upper 80's.
Anywho- just thought i'd drop in to high!
Sparks

thanks for stopping by as for heat its been better since i moved to my cmh lights but summer is still kicking my ass I tell people there is not winter is southern California we got spring, summer, second summer and fall

I live in a small upstairs apartment too but i wish I had A/C all I got is a ceiling fan at this point i am like fuck its hot if i have to deal with it so do the plant hahaha

Yeah, I guess we gots to make do with what we've got. Make the best of the situation and all that good stuff. I have one of those portable units that has a flex that's exhausts the hot air out of the window. Not the greatest, but it would be nasty hot up in here without it.
I think if had ceiling fans it would probably help to at least move some air around. Can't wait to get into some place with a small yard to at least grow 1or2 outdoor plants a year to help supplement my meds. *sighs* I'm sure the thought has also crossed your mind.
Anyways, sorry for rambling. I'll be watching.

two more of the autos are almost ready maybe a week or so just going to let them go for now no big rush to harvest them yet
my photo plant is starting to bulk up a bit I hope the gets a lot fatter just have to wait and see

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day 70 from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day 70 from sprout

1x Mephisto genetics - chem city blues in day 60

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day 38 of flower

still playing the waiting game with a few of the autos that are almost ready to be chopped just trying to hold out on chopping as long as they are willing but very soon they will be chopped

my photo plant is looking great and still doing her thing she is in day 42 of flower now and still a while to go

my first auto I chopped is pretty much dry its been 7 days in this hot weather but I still want to wait a a day or two more before I trim it up

1x sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day 74 from sprout

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day 74 from sprout

1x Mephisto genetics - chem city blues in day 64

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day 42 of flower

well I decided to chop anther one of my autos today this time it was the sweet seeds - cream mandarin xl auto (harvest gold silica added) in day 76 from sprout when it was chopped

I did just like my last auto I chopped down last week I just chopped at the base and hung it in my closet to dry and I took down the plant that I had hanging to dry and trimmed and jarred it it had been drying for 8 days and was pretty dry

I got two autos left in the tent both of the plants that had the harvest gold silica added to the soil have been chopped and one photo plant in my closet grow

my photo plant is still doing its thing

1x Synergy Automatic Genetics - power punch auto in day 76 from sprout

1x Mephisto genetics - chem city blues in day 66

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day 44 of flower

well I had a lot of stuff going on today good and bad

first I watered my last two plants they both got plain water

well I fucked up and somehow and accidentally switched my grow light timer on my photo plant grow to be on 24/7 not sure how long it was on for.

it could have be just a extra 12 hours to 72 hours that it was on 24/7 light I have no way of knowing either way I caught my mistake and switched it back to 12/12.

last I decided to chop another one of my auto plants I hung it in the closet with the plant I chopped yesterday I am luck to there was barley enough space to hang it but it worked out

since I only had one auto plant left in my grow tent I moved my last auto to the closet with my photo plant to finish out under 12/12 I did not want to run the light in the tent for just one auto plant it seamed like a waste of electricity since my bill is already high

so now my grow tent is empty and turned off so tomorrow I will clean it out and figure out whats next

its been a while since my last update on my closet photo plant grow I have been lazy since its pretty much on autopilot just water every few days and wait until its ready to harvest it still has a little bit longer to go maybe a few week at most

I am down to my last two plants just my photo plant and my last auto plant that I put in the closet to finish out under 12/12 I just watered both these plants with plain water

man I am impressed yet again with these 315w cmh lights for just one 315w cmh light in this closet it is strait killing it

1x dinafem - critical + 2.0 photo in day 56 of flower

1x Mephisto genetics - chem city blues auto in day 78 from sprout

Back
Top Bottom