Lowrider72's Under 800W Growroom Presents: 2x 315W CMH, Multistrain, Coco Grow

Good one "puckhead"
:rofl::slide:
Thats a bit Puckin rough.... Lol.

Just poppin in, getting ready for a trim on the smaller of the two Gelat OGs, be back after trim with pics etc...
Looking forward to the scissor hash...hehe.
I been smoking a small nug of white widow, finished it last night.
I got to say low temp full spectrum cmh grows give great flavours to the buds.
Maybe the best I have ever grown.
Tasted a lil of the Peyote Critical fluff, drying a lil faster than buds...
Lovely, just lovely.
Gelat OG is the only one I havent had scissor hash from, so Im off, motivation enough for me!

Vape On!

I may have said a bad word when my youngest was much younger and it may have come out of his mouth as "puck" when he was upset. Or maybe not. Who knows?

Crossing fingers on the CMH lights that I have similar luck with them.

I may have said a bad word when my youngest was much younger and it may have come out of his mouth as "puck" when he was upset. Or maybe not. Who knows?

Crossing fingers on the CMH lights that I have similar luck with them.
Mate, if you get a nice even canopy, you will blitz my grow, lost 30cm of penetration just by having natural cola'ed plants, next run will blitz.
Best wishes with your grow.

Ok, taking a break.
Heres the small Gelat OG getting a haircut.....

This one gonna need tha gloves......

Laters....

P.S. Lowrider, I am considering returning the LED's I bought in favor of another CMH 315w for veg to go with the two for bloom. Have an opinion on that? They are 200 real watts each and come out to around 3.2 amps vs 2.9 amps for the CMH (yes, I am counting amps since I have few to spare until/unless I do some rewiring)

Heres the small Gelat OG getting a haircut....
You really know how to bring them autumn colours out on the girls Lowie! Damn she's a beauty. I love all the gelatos - super terpy! :drool::bongrip::passitleft:

P.S. Lowrider, I am considering returning the LED's I bought in favor of another CMH 315w for veg to go with the two for bloom. Have an opinion on that? They are 200 real watts each and come out to around 3.2 amps vs 2.9 amps for the CMH (yes, I am counting amps since I have few to spare until/unless I do some rewiring)
If veg for full veg size, go cmh 4200K and maybe dimmable like mh has...hi par.
I just love cmh in veg, I did 4 weeks on these....from seed... Lol
Can always stagger lights with 2 timers for less start draw but my whole grow area draws less than 900w..power board 1500w 10A. Just do what your doing and check draw.

Lowie holy puck mate it’s always a pleasure to drop by your garden! :yummy::drool::adore:

Looks like you have plenty to entertain yourself with there mate congrats :smokin:
Hehe cheers mate, almost finished G13 squeeze from other day too delicious.
Just trimmed that Gelat, pic below...

Gelat looks good man. Rock over mine. Gota wicked sog going with the sky og. Total coverage this time. Just past transition now. Bulb still hadn't arrived
Awesome mate, had a bit on here, only got 1 more and I can rest for a bit. Lol
I will check out your sog, sounds cool.
Gelat OG smells crazy strong.

You really know how to bring them autumn colours out on the girls Lowie! Damn she's a beauty. I love all the gelatos - super terpy! :drool::bongrip::passitleft:
Cheers Irie, I like them colours...hehe.
Strange this one faded like a WW does but tall gelat is,almost dead purple leaved....weird.
Heres the small Gelato trimmed buds....
Off to bed.... Night...

Boooiiinnnggggg! :goof:

Up again.....
Just pulled out the last plant for trim....
Thw Gelat OG dubbed 'skyscraper'... Tallest in whole grow, fought me all the way...now a Purple Frost Monster....
Pre Harvest pics....

Oh, also tried my hand at Candy-ing a bud, if you got enough rosin....dip....my tip, at over 100C is best...to flow it.
I just dripped mine on at 85C, bit chunky, cooled too fast, but looks hella cool and can mix and match stuff...mmmm....

Back to work.....

Cheers mate, theres an old shearing song called Click go the shears boys'..
or maybe its,an old,jewish brisk song... Hehe...anyhoo, look it up on youtube, its a great trimming song....hahaha.
Just been past ya 'house', nice grow brutha, your a star.

Damn that Gelato OG is caked up with trichs!! She’s gonna pack a real punch bro :cough:
Oh, also tried my hand at Candy-ing a bud
Yoooooooooooo :thedoubletake::drool::bongrip::rollit:

I know that song! :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Perfect suggestion lmao
Hehehe..... Makes me,whistle...

Damn that Gelato OG is caked up with trichs!! She’s gonna pack a real punch bro :cough:

Yoooooooooooo :thedoubletake::drool::bongrip::rollit:
Hahaha.... Gelat looks sweet, purple buds..... The bud was making me high just trimming it.... Lol

Well....here we are guys, Harvest is over, in fact the first Wite Widows are almost dry.
Its been an awesome run, few things,learnt...especially penetration issues, .....next go a nice even canopy will solve that.

Want to say Thanks to 420 for having me here and all the nice crew here that make it so great to grow with and learn new things along the way.

Big ups to H&G nutes, Lucius Recom 315w CMH, Nutrifield 70/30 Coco Perlite, Hyperfan, Phat filters and Cadbury for feeding my endless munchies with chocolate.....hehehe....

Heres the Harvest pics and I will be back with dry weights-bud pics .....

Should hit 1 1/2 pound..easy.

Badeep badeep badeep..... Thats all Folks!

Hooooooooly shit Lowie lmao that’s quite a haul mate well done! Any guesstimates on a rough yield? :yummy::drool::bravo::adore:
Think 1 1/2 pound.....about 700g, a pass, but can be much better.
New lights, new,plants. The buds are solid, even that WW fluff.
It may come up more, but not over estimating.
If that was HPS all the,lower stuff would be fluff, with cmh its all chunks.
Got about 5g all up of what I would call popcorn of fluff.
Quality is,insane..... Regret not trying CMH a long time ago.

Really great grow show Lowrider420, just outstanding! It's hard to find a grow journal where all the pictures, and the journaling are top notch, entertaining, with a heavy sprinkling of humor. I looked forward to seeing whats new with your grow every morning. I'm a bit sad it's over, but I'm so happy for you, and your Rosin escapades. You've been an inspiration on so many levels. I wish I still lived near Alexander Palace, I'd track you down, buy you a smooth but bold cup of coffee, and ask you questions till you where tired of my presence. Then I'd hand you some Lucky Bubble rosin to lure you back to the present, and keep you occupied for a few more hours of grow questions. All the best Lowrider420! I'll keep checking back in to see your final weight totals, and laugh out loud at the humor.

Thanks again, much appreciated! :bravo:o_O:snowboating::Rasta::420:

Back
Top Bottom