We're going into flower the same day! :)

Hey LR. I :green_heart: what you got going on there.
Plants have bounced back to a lovely colour now.
Your enthusiasm for CMH is infectious. You’ve reminded me that I had my eye on a pair of dual mounted 315’s. I like how you’ve got your ballasts out of there though. It was part of an expansion plan which we’ve put on the back burners for now.
My gear envy also extends to your press. Of all the models I’ve seen up here yours looks like it’s about my speed. I like the handwheel. Sorry if you’ve posted elsewhere, but can you tell me the make/model? Cheers.
Like I said, expansion plans are currently on hold. A donkey can dream though.

Finding parallels in your story having been in and out of hospital and having to abandon my garden for weeks, in seperate instances. I hope you are well, sir?

We're going into flower the same day! :)
Awesome AL! Race ya to the end.... Lol.
Im 2 weeks stretch, then 9 weeks flower, think thats how I will count it this time.
Hope your well AL.

Hey LR. I :green_heart: what you got going on there.
Plants have bounced back to a lovely colour now.
Your enthusiasm for CMH is infectious. You’ve reminded me that I had my eye on a pair of dual mounted 315’s. I like how you’ve got your ballasts out of there though. It was part of an expansion plan which we’ve put on the back burners for now.
My gear envy also extends to your press. Of all the models I’ve seen up here yours looks like it’s about my speed. I like the handwheel. Sorry if you’ve posted elsewhere, but can you tell me the make/model? Cheers.
Like I said, expansion plans are currently on hold. A donkey can dream though.

Finding parallels in your story having been in and out of hospital and having to abandon my garden for weeks, in seperate instances. I hope you are well, sir?
Heya DD, just playing with CMH after years of HPS-MH. Im impressed so far.
I like all full spectrum lights but CMH is a lotta bang for ya buck.
Not one rotten bud, no mould, nothing.
UVA and UVB. It kerps plants happy and also boosts trich production.
I have grown WAY bigger buds under HPS, but at twice the wattage in same area, sometimes more.
Low cost quality buds, thats what I want.... Oh...and boobies..

The Rosin press I have is a cheap one off Ebay, and it works but you need slick paper or quality parchment. Normal silicon paper will fail before you can screw it down enough, my advice..... Dabpress. Quality stuff. Im just closer to Asia than North, so was cheaper for me.

Im feeling fine mate, got a few issues to keep in check but thanks for asking.
Tell the truth, just smoked this and Im faaarrrrkkkeeddd..... Lol...

WP_20190901_10_12_17_Rich_LI.jpg

Going.....

WP_20190901_10_12_25_Rich_LI.jpg

Going......

WP_20190901_10_29_48_Rich_LI.jpg

Mmmm melty oil gone......yum.

Hey Lowie! Congrats on the flip to 12/12 - I can’t wait to see some quality flowers in there again and those beautiful natural fades you’re so good at bringing out in the plants. That joint looks powerful! :nomo: :passitleft: Hope you’re doing well brother, take it easy.

Hey Lowie! Congrats on the flip to 12/12 - I can’t wait to see some quality flowers in there again and those beautiful natural fades you’re so good at bringing out in the plants. That joint looks powerful! :nomo: :passitleft: Hope you’re doing well brother, take it easy.
Heya Irie!
Im not sure temps will be down enough in late flower this time, will see in a couple of months. Can only do that in real low temps, but I will try..... Lol...one of the Gelat OGs was sooo dark purple from it, looks so freaky.
Im ok mate, life is the problem..... Lol.
I try and roll a joint now and again that I know is going to make my knees knock.... That was one....

Made me spliff hungry now..... Off to roll one. Oh, plants are goin off.....hehe.

Just a quick update....

Plants have all perked up and looking great.
The ones in the air prune pots are the biggest...and they are only 15L pots. They also drink more often than the 20L painters bucket pots.
I also been struggling with a 35lt or about 10 gallon resi for nutes, was ok for 9lt buckets but not this.
Now have 75lt resi. I like mixing stuff once....

Here are the Girls starting to pray to the CMH, is when I know Im close to on song...... Feed, 2ml-1L ........

As you can see I still have 1.5- 2ft above lights to move as they bud up.
These plants are pretty big already so lets hope stretch is kind to me.

Off for a joint.... Laters.

LR

Ya your not kidding those plants are huge! Very healthy looking. Do have a watering wand that you use in the res for watering? auto watering system? or dip a watering can in the res?

Hey N420, Yeah, they kind of exploded. Lol. First time they looked healthy to me.
At least if they get too tall I can now fasten lights to top of tent and put broad reflectors in if I really need extra extra room.....

I took a bit of a risk re-using 70/30 coco but next time I need to remember to add more cal mag. 1ml- 1L. It was lacking in that from using it, new it has it already.

I seem to remember an LED grower talking about having to up calcium for plants under full spectrum, helped in flower too.

Im ol skool mate, 2L watering can, dunk in resi, rinse and repeat 27 times.....lol.
I did see a pump- spray unit ......was tempted, but Im getting fat and 20L pots keep me fit.
Next time maybe not sooo many but, takes hours to water them, drain them, then put back in tent. Probably 2 hours, most is draining 20L pots.

Other than that, looking forward to flowering again, love seeing those buds form.

Must be 420 somewhere...:passitleft:

Beautiful plants,LR...and so healthy- there's not so much as a yellow leaf in the whole tent!
Those CMH lights really make for some great pics,too-looks just like daylight... (obviously,the plants think so too!)

Beautiful plants,LR...and so healthy- there's not so much as a yellow leaf in the whole tent!
Those CMH lights really make for some great pics,too-looks just like daylight... (obviously,the plants think so too!)
Cheers Carcass, there was a few yellow ones down low on a Peyote Critical but was a few days ago, gone now.....snip. Lol
Its nice to work under the CMH, feels comfortable and natural.
I like to roll a joint open the tent doors and take it all in.

Damn Lowie, they sure exploded with growth! o_O:morenutes: Looking so good!
:passitleft:

It all looks really, really good Lowrider.
I was hesitant to try to grow using all available space in my 4x8 with only two 315 watt CMH fixtures instead of 3 but now that I see how things are going for you I just might... Hmmmmm.

Like your own private jungle...:rollit:
It's going to be a sight to behold in about a month !
Lets hope its ok. Stretch under CMH is much less than HPS, so should be JUST ok. Life is a Jungle.... Hehe

Damn Lowie, they sure exploded with growth! o_O:morenutes: Looking so good!
Hey Brutha! Yeah, they went rather apeshit in about 3 days.... Lol.
Poor lil WW in the centre.... Lol.
Lucky its the compact pheno....hahaha.
Cheers mate.

It all looks really, really good Lowrider.
I was hesitant to try to grow using all available space in my 4x8 with only two 315 watt CMH fixtures instead of 3 but now that I see how things are going for you I just might... Hmmmmm.
Heya Greenlizard, my suggestions under 2 x 315wers in that space is thats the minimum to use. 3 would smash it out.
I may buy a third later but I think with good reflectors and globes 630w is all you need.
Dont need more than 10-15L pots and 8 plants.
My top buds are rock hard.
Its been ages since harvest and my grinder cant even work properly on the smaller buds....sooo sticky.
I will show you.....

WP_20190905_08_48_05_Pro.jpg

I been smoking all the small stuff in Jays, occassionally I try a good bud and its lovely stuff. Lot to be,said for oil, terp and flavour profiles you get from full spectrum lights.
Oh, the buds are small White Widow, large buds are vac sealed and hidden for a rainy day......hehehe.

Lets hope its ok. Stretch under CMH is much less than HPS, so should be JUST ok. Life is a Jungle.... Hehe

Hey Brutha! Yeah, they went rather apeshit in about 3 days.... Lol.
Poor lil WW in the centre.... Lol.
Lucky its the compact pheno....hahaha.
Cheers mate.

Heya Greenlizard, my suggestions under 2 x 315wers in that space is thats the minimum to use. 3 would smash it out.
I may buy a third later but I think with good reflectors and globes 630w is all you need.
Dont need more than 10-15L pots and 8 plants.
My top buds are rock hard.
Its been ages since harvest and my grinder cant even work properly on the smaller buds....sooo sticky.
I will show you.....

WP_20190905_08_48_05_Pro.jpg

I been smoking all the small stuff in Jays, occassionally I try a good bud and its lovely stuff. Lot to be,said for oil, terp and flavour profiles you get from full spectrum lights.
Oh, the buds are small White Widow, large buds are vac sealed and hidden for a rainy day......hehehe.

Interesting that it gives less stretch and hard sticky tasty buds. I m so looking forward to our grows finishing up.

Hey Al, even the lower stuff, you usually call that fluff or popcorn, under cmh they are solid lil nugs, crazy. Until you experience it, you will not believe it.
That tent under HPS would need 1200w minimum, under CMH 630w min.
1/2 power, same or better yields, thats per watt. Got to remember your using half the wattage, half the yield, but you will crack a gram a watt easy mate.

Just checked in on the Girls, they are looking pretty happy.
Oh, I had a combo joint last night that somecof you should try.
50% White Widow 50% Gelat OG....
That sorted me good for a few hours. Lol

Heres the girls......

Yesterday I got busy and sealed up most of my jars.... I like sealing jars as theres no sharp stems etc to pierce vac bag or get sticky bag instead of bud.......

My lil stash of jars.......
Those buds were cold dried for 3 weeks then Burped in jars for a month and a half, now go for a long cure..... Mmmmmm....yummy. Like scotch.

Better go do some stuff, have a good one!

Cheers DD, I want to have a holiday for a bit after this grow, so get some stuff tucked away for the rainy dayz.....
Just go fishing, no ties, couple months... Stars everywhere........Heaven. Hehe.

The girls are looking to be starting to get their girly bits on and look healthy.
We had a week of 0C nights, so its been 16-17C lights on in tent....hahaha.
So enviromental control is not so important, they still went off.
I think humidity control through good airflow only and root temps are all that matter.
Here temps are from -5C to 30C when I grow. I shut down for season of 30C-45C, all you get is so so buds cause the temps are too high, no humidity.
Peeps probably wonder why I do it this way.
I get 2 cold-cool grows in a year and have 3-4 months off in the hot weather.
I can supply myself easily and have buds for squishing.
I use it as pain meds mostly.
Vaping Rosin makes it easy for me to dose now.

I also wanted the lowest cost outlay for my buds.

See, I have a theory... if I can grow within my own means, I wont need money for this or that for the grow, so wont be tempted to sell any (illegal) to get money to grow. That way Im only supplying my own meds.
Im not about money, I just like decent meds....... Theres IS a difference.

Lovely day today, looks like sun all day..
Off for a joint! :Rasta:

Sounds like you’re soon off on a walkabout. Lot of beautiful country to get lost in there. Pays not to plan too much ;)
Did you read Bruce Chatwin’s Songlines? Stick a copy in your knapsack.
I know what you mean about growing to seasons, even ‘indoors’. Fighting high RH and low temps with snow on the hills at the moment.
Next mission is to find some sts and make some seeds. That’ll mean I can work to the conditions better too. Took me so damn long to find seeds - can’t quit now!
I’d like to know more about your pain mngmt soon please? Just getting my ducks in a row for some data crunching in the Stable. I’ll link back when it’s up if that’s cool :cool:

Back
Top Bottom