Lowrider72's Under 800W Growroom Presents: 2x 315W CMH, Multistrain, Coco Grow

I am a Rosin fueled whirling durbish of Bud destruction...masked as an over the hill fat middle aged dude....who drinks too much coffee on occassions of trimming......

WP_20190613_20_52_06_Pro.jpg

Need better parchment keep putting holes in it, maybe less heat, less pressure for sure.... Hehe...
Is that Trichomes in the Rosin or am I just trippin balls?
looks almost as good as my oil ;). Good job brother !

@ Bilbobudkin420 I'm with you mate!

I wonder if someone started a journal here on 420 logging their experiences with ingesting live rosin with a daily morning cup of coffee, if it would start trending on other social media platforms. Maybe a Live Rosin Podcast. I think I'm going to try this on Sunday, and see how the day blossoms. I'll keep you all posted come Sunday. My only problem is all the rosin I have is indica, and I think I'll need an sativa if I'm going to get anything done in the garden.
:nomo:
Id have it with a high quality espresso ;) may balance it out a bit lol

You crack me up Lowie you funny bastard :laughtwo:
Hehehe..... Rosin induced...

Definitely debating getting a DE 630w CMH but just bought 2 600w HPS bulbs

I'm really impressed with the results of the CMH! The spectrum looks amazing
Cheers Blaze, got a thread with all cmh specs too, thats got some other peeps,grows under them too.

looks almost as good as my oil ;). Good job brother !
Cheers No Pain! Almost....sheesh....
no pleasin some people.... Hehe.
I know my oil is average at best, need a puck maker and bags are coming.

Id have it with a high quality espresso ;) may balance it out a bit lol
I do this....get too stoned...coffee...lol

Did a lil Squeezing this arvo....

Off to toke some up! Hehe, Rosin to the rescue......

That’s a load of rosin Lowie! :yahoo: You’re putting that press to good use that’s for sure. Must smell like heaven in there :rofl:

Cheers No Pain! Almost....sheesh....
no pleasin some people.... Hehe.
I know my oil is average at best, need a puck maker and bags are coming.

So humble you are young jedi . You have all the makings of a path to beautiful oil is you so choose :). I do a no chlorophyll method using finely aged co2 (dry ice) extracted glands ..so top shelf kief/hash ..full melt stuff :) ...I like to call these sprinkles as who doesn't like sprinkles on their cup cakes ...hehe I have so wondered if pressing these sprinkles would create … either way I need to get a press.
IMG_5775.JPG
IMG_5772.JPG

I can only imagine a ‘springkles’ puck being pressed @No Pain. Pure honey :drool::surf:
Do you usually sprinkle that in a spliff, on top of a bong / pipe, or do you cook with it? It looks delicious :tommy:

That’s a load of rosin Lowie! :yahoo: You’re putting that press to good use that’s for sure. Must smell like heaven in there :rofl:
Part man...
Part Rosin....
Smells lovely mate, just trimmed Pineapple chunk yesterday. Seriously get some mate, the scissor hash alone is just heaven, just like I remember years ago.
Best way to describe it, packet of fruit lifesavers, put whole pack in mouth and mix flavours...thats what it,tastes like, fruit cocktail.....mmmm...and smells good.

So humble you are young jedi . You have all the makings of a path to beautiful oil is you so choose :). I do a no chlorophyll method using finely aged co2 (dry ice) extracted glands ..so top shelf kief/hash ..full melt stuff :) ...I like to call these sprinkles as who doesn't like sprinkles on their cup cakes ...hehe I have so wondered if pressing these sprinkles would create … either way I need to get a press.
IMG_5775.JPG
IMG_5772.JPG
I know Im a sick man, but I want to press all that dry ice stuff in my press.... Lol

I can only imagine a ‘springkles’ puck being pressed @No Pain. Pure honey :drool::surf:
Do you usually sprinkle that in a spliff, on top of a bong / pipe, or do you cook with it? It looks delicious :tommy:
You be careful of No Pain... Irie... He lure you into the back of his van with that hash then ...BAM! ...your a slave in a grow garden basement.... I know,his sick dry ice hash kind....

hehe...

Ok, had a trim of Pineapple Chunk, other girls will come down during week.
Got some pics for your viewing pleasure......

Im getting Rosin-ed , smoked a J with some. Presses make good heaters to make a goo for dribbling in joints without too much mess....except your brain later....
:drool:

Part man...
Part Rosin....
Smells lovely mate, just trimmed Pineapple chunk yesterday. Seriously get some mate, the scissor hash alone is just heaven, just like I remember years ago.
Best way to describe it, packet of fruit lifesavers, put whole pack in mouth and mix flavours...thats what it,tastes like, fruit cocktail.....mmmm...and smells good.

I know Im a sick man, but I want to press all that dry ice stuff in my press.... Lol

You be careful of No Pain... Irie... He lure you into the back of his van with that hash then ...BAM! ...your a slave in a grow garden basement.... I know,his sick dry ice hash kind....

hehe...

Ok, had a trim of Pineapple Chunk, other girls will come down during week.
Got some pics for your viewing pleasure......

Im getting Rosin-ed , smoked a J with some. Presses make good heaters to make a goo for dribbling in joints without too much mess....except your brain later....
:drool:
What are you looking forward to the most? Im very interested in the Gelat. OG, as we've discussed. It's sitting in my cart still. To replace my old school Moneymaker. gonna keep skywalker though.
Pineapple chunk aye. Man i remeber how popular it was a few years back when it hit the scene. I swear everyone had a go at it including me. Whats your thoughts on it lowy?
Great job as always
:yahoo::high-five::lot-o-toke:

Nice job men and here! Enjoy summer times!! :lot-o-toke::ganjamon::Rasta::blunt::blunt::bong:
Cheers Gskunk, been pressing rosin, more G13 haze, want to fill up some containers....hehe....love vaping it, fruity heaven....

There is nothing prettier then that drying rack straining under some weight. :welldone::smokin:
Heya Joe, hoping to add some more weight to it soon....hehe...

What are you looking forward to the most? Im very interested in the Gelat. OG, as we've discussed. It's sitting in my cart still. To replace my old school Moneymaker. gonna keep skywalker though.
Pineapple chunk aye. Man i remeber how popular it was a few years back when it hit the scene. I swear everyone had a go at it including me. Whats your thoughts on it lowy?
Great job as always
:yahoo::high-five::lot-o-toke:
I think I am dying to try the Gelat OG and the Peyote Critical, never tried them.
Skywalker is a beast.
Pineapple Chunk, one of my all time favourites, smokes like cheese, oils like pineapples...Crazy good for Rosin, the taste alone will make you stay home... In the tropics.... I got a good phenotype and I will level out the canopy for about 40cm more penetration.

Trim tomorrow...G13 Rosin got me by the brain banana..... Squish!

a joint , a bowl , or all by itself as its full melt .

Nice rack lowie :rofl:
The ladies love it when you give them a squeeze:rofl:
Hehe... Cheers N420, yes....yes they do...
Squeeze em loud n proud!

Hey lowie. look what arrived. :woohoo:
No bulb yet. Might get a hortolux one at the shop this week and keep the unbranded as a backup

ooooh plant emotion lol
Thats awesome, your going to love it.
Whatever glibe you get, go for around 3100-3200K, philips is best , then indoor sun pro, and the rest....
So happy for you mate, decent brand, good reputation, and really good reflectors. Just remember globe is only at full efficiency at 315w output...dimming is great for veg or if its too hot.
Theres a controller as well for that hi par but wait till price comes down. Can simulate sunrise-sunset on some ballasts.

I got busy , trim soon.
Hope your all well.

Thats awesome, your going to love it.
Whatever glibe you get, go for around 3100-3200K, philips is best , then indoor sun pro, and the rest....
So happy for you mate, decent brand, good reputation, and really good reflectors. Just remember globe is only at full efficiency at 315w output...dimming is great for veg or if its too hot.
Theres a controller as well for that hi par but wait till price comes down. Can simulate sunrise-sunset on some ballasts.
Cheers legend. Only going to Veg with them under a 4200k. I'll grab a second set later in the month for full coverage in my veg tent. Then i'll grab the 630w 3000k controllable DE in between two 260w V2 QBs for my bloom tent so I can light stress in transition then dim. Good luck with the chop chop legend

Just an idea mate, go the twin 315w or,just two 315w instead of the 630w DE...cause,thats,a,different globe and if you keep them all the,same can interchange... Also get more spread, can buy a 630w ballast still and a splitter to run two seperate shades.
Yeah they reakon that 4200K is,the bom for vegging.

Update....

Did some squishing, playing with puck size vs return....normal pressed bud seems best soo far or a puck not too thick with no bags.

Then I smashed heaps of G13 rosin and coudnt trim....but what a fruity flavoured vape run...daaayyymmm... Never had such a nice oily mouth feel, been so filled full of flavour and ripped me a new one, all at once. But destroy whole days,of plans...lol

Last White Widow got the chop.....

Pre harvest pics.....

Just charging up the vape pen , I trimmed good, so I get to vape White Widow fresh scissor charas....its gonna rock...see you in orbit....

Lowrider...high...

Back
Top Bottom