LSD & Great White Shark Under 2x 315w CMH In Coco 4x4 Room

Wow impressive. I can't grow that many hydroponicly would b a nightmare check out this tangerine dream she's a massive auto from growers choice seed co

Looks good. Super tall. You got enough ceiling height?
I hope so she's an auto and I'm in seccond week of bloom I guess only time will tell I probably can squeeze another 12inches of hight but after that no more

Day 41

Getting close now. There are a lot of top buds but they arent very big. I’m hoping they will start swelling soon but this may be it. We’ll see. I gave them a bit more Hawaiian Bud Boom Booster along with the rest. The GWS looks like it will finish first, in about two weeks. The LSD will be a little later. Also, here is a pic of the GWS clone that I’m making feminized seeds with.

:Namaste:

Okay. Day 49 update. After 7 weeks, the GWS looks ready. I’m going to flush for a week because I did not anticipate a 7 week bloom, but thats okay. A fast pheno is always welcome. And this is the one I took a cut from and am making fem seeds from. Cool. The 9thers still have some more time. At least 2 weeks.

:Namaste:

Hey there. Yes! I grew out a clone of the GWS and it was a monster. I think I finally figured it out. One plant. 315 CMH, and don't love it to death. It blew up. Quadrupled my yield over the original. Kept pH at 5.8 and started spraying a branch with feminized seed spray the same day I flipped to 12/12. Got some seeds and killer smoke. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom