Db003: 315w CMH, PPP Auto, Super Soil Grow, Growlab GL80L

getting things ready for my first grow of spring this year

got some seeds in the mail from fatman seeds! I got a few different stains auto gelato , auto bruce banner and auto zkittles are the strains I will be growing this spring in my grow tents

I picked up a few bags of soil and a bag of worm castings today to start a new a batch of super soil for my plants

time for another update and the harvest of a few of these PPP autos under my 315w cmh and led in super soil

I decided to harvest two of these plants today the rest of these plants got watered today with plain water

I moved the plants around and pulled a lot of yellow and dying leaves off the plants and put them all under the cmh light and turned off the led since there are only 4 plants left

one of the bruce banner autos from PPP and one of the death mask auto from PPP were the ones getting chopped today they were chopped on day #78 from seed

2x in day #78 from sprout
1x in day #77 from sprout
1x in day #73from sprout

the auto flowers in this grow that are left is

2x Bamm Bamm auto from puff puff pass cultivars (northern lights x OG kush x auto #2)

1x Bruce Banner auto from puff puff pass cultivars (ghost OG kush x Bruce Banner #3 x auto #2)

1x Death Mask auto from puff puff pass cultivars (GG #4 x sour amnesia x auto #2)

hows it going my fellow growers time for another update of these PPP autos under my 315w cmh and led in super soil

these plants got watered yesterday they got plain water

I got all wrapped up in playing red dead redemption 2 yesterday lol so I did not have time to post this update but anyway here it is not much to report anyway

this plants should be getting chopped very soon just waiting for my other plants to dry first

2x in day #85 from sprout
1x in day #84 from sprout
1x in day #80 from sprout

the auto flowers in this grow that are left is

2x Bamm Bamm auto from puff puff pass cultivars (northern lights x OG kush x auto #2)

1x Bruce Banner auto from puff puff pass cultivars (ghost OG kush x Bruce Banner #3 x auto #2)

1x Death Mask auto from puff puff pass cultivars (GG #4x sour amnesia x auto #2)

its my favorite time of any grow harvest time!

my PPP autos under my 315w cmh and led in super soil is officially over I just harvested the last 4 plants that were in my tent

its been so cold and humid that when I checked on the first two plants I harvested from this grow 10 days ago that were drying in my closet they were still not ready to be jarred I like my plants nice and dry before they get trimmed and jarred so I just will let them dry with the rest of the plants a bit more

I got all the plants chopped and hung and labeled that way I do not forget what plants are what like I did a while back that was a strait stoner blunder lol

I also turned on a 4 inch exhaust fan on thats in the closet and set it to the lowest setting on my fan controller to help them with airflow to dry and prevent and mold

the plants thats got chopped today where copped on day # (written below)

2x in day #88 from sprout
1x in day #87 from sprout
1x in day #83 from sprout

1x Death Mask auto from puff puff pass cultivars (GG #4x sour amnesia x auto #2)

this will be my final grow update on my 2x4x5 vivosun tent with the vividgro 240w gromax 4000k led light
in this tent for this grow I will do another update when they are dry and ready to be jarred

these autos are from fatman seeds in super soil the strain is

3x Auto Zkittles

these autos are in day #80 from sprout when they got chopped

they look kind of beat up but thats a good in a way the plant has used up a ton of stored nutrients so it should make for some nice buds

I got all 3 plants hung to dry now I just wait and watch for any problems but I am not expecting any so its all good

Back
Top Bottom