Db003 Prism Lighting Science 315W CMH - Top Shelf Elite In Super Soil - 2x4 Grow Tent

time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grows both in super soil

still trying to get used to watering at night at not in the morning its a bit of a adjustment but its all good just got done watering all my plants in my tent and my closet grow they all got plain water

I left the scrog alone and did some lst on my photo plant in my closet grow just to the 4 main tops to help get it a bit wider and open it up a bit

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #46 from sprout and day #39 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #46 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #39 from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #2 of flower

its me your one and one db003 and its time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grows both in super soil

just got done watering my plants in my tent and my closet grow both got plain water today they got a compost tea in my last watering two days ago and are looking just fantastic

I am not going to train the scrog just let it do its thing it will be uneven but its OK one of the plants stayed short so it looks lopsided but looking very clean under the net so it should make up

my photo plant in the closet is looking super beast its like 19 inches tall from the soil and about 32 inches wide and just entered the beginning of week 2 of flower its a indica indica dominant strain so hoping it does not stretch to hard in flower

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #52 from sprout and day #45 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #52 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #45 from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #8 of flower

its time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grows both in super soil

I just got done watering my plants in my tent and my closet grow both got plain water today I plan on giving them a corn seed sprout tea in my next watering in a few days

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #56 from sprout and day #49 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #56 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #49 from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #12 of flower

its time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light autos and photo grows both in super soil

I just got done watering my plants in my tent and my closet grow both got a corn seed sprout tea with aloe vera powder and coconut water powder today it was mixed with 5 gallons of water and split between all the plants

I used

56 grams organic corn seed (weighed before sprouting)
1 teaspoon of aloe vera powder
1 teaspoon of coconut water powder

I also gave all 4 auto plants in my grow tent 2 tablespoons each plant of roots organic elemental powdered calcium and magnesium supplement in the form of a top dressing I watered it a little then scratched the top of the soil a little bit since the stuff sometimes likes to clog up the top layer of soil a bit

last I did my last round of lst on my huge ass photo plant in the closet just trying to make it as wide ans short as possible in the space its in it should bounce back in a day or two

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #58 from sprout and day #51 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #58 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #51 from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #14 of flower

its time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light autos and photo grows both in super soil

I just got done watering my plants in my tent and my closet grow both got plain water in this watering its so easy to take care to my plants now with super soil that I am using to grow my plants

they get mostly plain water and the occasional worm castings tea and seed sprout teas barley tea in veg and corn tea in flower and that's it no bottle nutrients what so ever

my photo plant in my closet grow is so wide with lots of bud sites i had to low stress train the hell out of here but it was worth it and my autos in my tent in the scrog are doing great as well so far there loving the 315w cmh lights can wait to see how the flowers turn out

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #62 from sprout and day #55 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #62 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #55 from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #18 of flower

I just got done watering my plants in my tent and my closet grow both got plain water

OK I'm drunk as a skunk... but I am lucky enough to have a super soil grow so its water only for most of the time so less work for drunk me... thank you sober me!

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #68 from sprout and day #61 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #68 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #61 from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #24 of flower

Hi db003
What pleasure it is to catch up to your journal. Thanks! I didn't know one could scrog autos. They look great! Now your lemons are a real thing of beauty. Nice nice job of lsting. mind if i join you?

sure pull up a chair and enjoy the rest of the grow and thanks i tried my best to keep them low this grow since this is my first grow with my new 315w cmh lights so far so good

this was a update I was going to do yesterday when i watered my plants but did not have time but anyway plants are doing great and just doing there thing and stacking buds i am staring to notice a few stray orange hairs on my autos in the tent but they still have a long way to go

my lemon tooth photo plant is doing just great and is doing something that I never seen before on a flowering plant some of the hairs on the buds are showing a nice pink hue to them

my plants in my tent and my closet grow both got plain water

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #72 from sprout and day #65 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #72 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #65 from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #28 of flower

this was a update I was going to do yesterday when i watered my plants but did not have time but anyway plants are doing great and just doing there thing and stacking buds i am staring to notice a few stray orange hairs on my autos in the tent but they still have a long way to go

my lemon tooth photo plant is doing just great and is doing something that I never seen before on a flowering plant some of the hairs on the buds are showing a nice pink hue to them

my plants in my tent and my closet grow both got plain water

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #72 from sprout and day #65 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #72 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #65 from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #28 of flower

Just Beautiful

my plants in my tent got plain water and my photo plant in my closet grow got a corn seed sprout tea

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #74 from sprout and day #67 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #74 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #67 from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #30 of flower

my plants in my tent got plain water and my photo plant in my closet grow got a corn seed sprout tea

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #74 from sprout and day #67 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #74 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #67 from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #30 of flower

Nice update brother. That light is hitting the far edges of the tent pretty well huh? I thought it was only good for 3 feet. Nice looking buds everywhere.

Nice update brother. That light is hitting the far edges of the tent pretty well huh? I thought it was only good for 3 feet. Nice looking buds everywhere.

I totally agree with you 3 feet for best coverage with cmh but it still works in my 2x4 since its a small space its works out

its time for a update on both of my prism lighting science 315w cmh light autos and photo grows both in super soil

my auto grow in my tent and my photo grow in my closet both got plain water today in there watering

I decided to take my scrog net out of the grow tent today it was easy I just cut the strings and remove a few of the PVC pipes I took it out since a few of the plants were hard to reach in the back I had a lot of dead leaves here and there so I wanted to get most of them out of the to give the plants more room to breath and it helps with light penetration

got some nice yellowing on a few my autos in my grow tent and a bit of it is turning purple its a good sign that that some of the plants are getting close to reaching there end maybe a few more weeks or so but I am in no big rush

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day #78 from sprout and day #71 from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day #78 from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day #71 from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day #34 of flower

Back
Top Bottom