Lowrider72's Under 800W Growroom Presents: 2x 315W CMH, Multistrain, Coco Grow

What about this disposal set of jumpsuits. Bwahahaha!!!

s-l640.jpg
Stole 3 of em off site so i can use em when im dealing with pollen :rofl: got em in my bag as we speak lol

nice job man!
you must be having fun with all the trimming!!
just started my first harvest the other day, only 2/5 and not the whole things either, took me all day to trim and bag up for fridge haha

loving the rosin pics as well makes me want to get into it, presses are damn expensive though lol

How do you find that Pen IL.
I found it at a smoke shop here in South Africa but as far as I know this is an American product. These vapes have been around here for the last few years (this is a nicer one, most of them around are Chinese quickies.). Rosin hit the scene big here in SA about 2 years ago but BHO shatter was a big thing here many years before rosin came about.
Peyote Critical, its one sticky mofo,
What a beauty! I hope you’re framing pics of all these plants and hanging them in your grow room. You’re running through so many strains it’s probably better to get a photo book / diary going. :goof:
He’s been trimming over the last whole week and he’s got loads more coming on the way i can not imagine all that trimming is enjoyable :rofl: Lowie trims with the one hand and vapes with the other which makes it more pleasure able :hippy::rofl:

nice job man!
just started my first harvest the other day, only 2/5 and not the whole things either, took me all day to trim and bag up for fridge haha

loving the rosin pics as well makes me want to get into it, presses are damn expensive though lol
Thanks falstaffo!
Trimming is ok.... I like it better when its finished.... Lol.
Scissor hash makes up for it.
I was just pressing some buds for the vape pen...hehe.
Press is worth saving for, purest oil you will ever smoke.

Looking spectacular LR. Impressive to say the least.
Cheers Saffa!
Im part plant...

Lowie you’re a magician!! :laughtwo::adore:

Congrats mate what a great result. You must be stoked.

Now, how about popping round and casting some magic on my ladies? :laughtwo::welldone:
Shazam!
lol.
Still got 4 frosty beasts to go....
Mate, I cant be arsed doing mine... Hehe.
I will get me spells book out....

I found it at a smoke shop here in South Africa but as far as I know this is an American product. These vapes have been around here for the last few years (this is a nicer one, most of them around are Chinese quickies.). Rosin hit the scene big here in SA about 2 years ago but BHO shatter was a big thing here many years before rosin came about.

What a beauty! I hope you’re framing pics of all these plants and hanging them in your grow room. You’re running through so many strains it’s probably better to get a photo book / diary going. :goof:

He’s been trimming over the last whole week and he’s got loads more coming on the way i can not imagine all that trimming is enjoyable :rofl: Lowie trims with the one hand and vapes with the other which makes it more pleasure able :hippy::rofl:
Hey Irie! Think I brained my damage...
Vaping, bonging and Pressing rosin while trimming...and making coffee...
Its a real one man outfit... Lol

Goodmorning mate! Frosty and gelly full your bud's!!!! Good job!
Lovely Peyote!!
:ganjamon::ganjamon::lot-o-toke:
Hey Gskunk, There are some nice buds out of that lot. Peyote done now...phew...
Thanks mate!

I pressed some Rosin, smashed some, now looking at food... Havent eaten all day.... Forgot...wheres that fridge.....

Haha, kids say some funny shit.

Hehe......whats life without a giggle..
The pleasure is all mine..I just love to grow. It seems a shame to chop them sometimes, I pain over it.
Every so often I slip one in there like that plants talking shit , just to see if people are paying attention. Lol
Cheers.

Rightio, second WW down.
Couple of happy snaps, break time!

Going to have a break, sore back.
Theres some WW charas in the vape pen, but I will go easy this time, last time it ended trimming for the day.... Lol
:rofl: not gonn lie i am a skimmer so you've taught me a lesson.

Thats a gorgeous plant man well done. Love he colours cuz.

I am a Rosin fueled whirling durbish of Bud destruction...masked as an over the hill fat middle aged dude....who drinks too much coffee on occassions of trimming......

WP_20190613_20_52_06_Pro.jpg

Need better parchment keep putting holes in it, maybe less heat, less pressure for sure.... Hehe...
Is that Trichomes in the Rosin or am I just trippin balls?

I am a Rosin fueled whirling durbish of Bud destruction...masked as an over the hill fat middle aged dude....who drinks too much coffee on occassions of trimming......

WP_20190613_20_52_06_Pro.jpg

Need better parchment keep putting holes in it, maybe less heat, less pressure for sure.... Hehe...
Is that Trichomes in the Rosin or am I just trippin balls?
Lool. Think thats just air bubbles suspended in there like in syrup or honey. Either way i wanna spoonful in my morning coffee! :D

Lool. Think thats just air bubbles suspended in there like in syrup or honey. Either way i wanna spoonful in my morning coffee! :D
@ Bilbobudkin420 I'm with you mate!

I wonder if someone started a journal here on 420 logging their experiences with ingesting live rosin with a daily morning cup of coffee, if it would start trending on other social media platforms. Maybe a Live Rosin Podcast. I think I'm going to try this on Sunday, and see how the day blossoms. I'll keep you all posted come Sunday. My only problem is all the rosin I have is indica, and I think I'll need an sativa if I'm going to get anything done in the garden.
:nomo:

Hey fellas, just fed the last 4 girls some water to keep them upright, under one 315w CMH.
Other half of tent is drying area now, smell in room was a lil strong, even with carbon filter on room, still get lil hint here or there. Better like this.
Might have a break today, back is sore and got some house stuff to do.
Was funny yesterday squishing rosin, I hand made some lil pucks but I seem to get more out of just leaving the bud in natural form, press it 3 times for 90seconds each at between 90-100C, folding bud between each press...

WP_20190613_16_49_04_Rich_LI.jpg

It was a pressing Issue...
I double over parchment and then sort of pouch them with sides. Works good, folded bits go outside sides of press.

Dagnabit....can you not play along, some newb would of bought it.... Lol

@ Bilbobudkin420 I'm with you mate!

I wonder if someone started a journal here on 420 logging their experiences with ingesting live rosin with a daily morning cup of coffee, if it would start trending on other social media platforms. Maybe a Live Rosin Podcast. I think I'm going to try this on Sunday, and see how the day blossoms. I'll keep you all posted come Sunday. My only problem is all the rosin I have is indica, and I think I'll need an sativa if I'm going to get anything done in the garden.
:nomo:
Roscast....testing 1 2 3

A live rosin podcast I'd tune into that

mmmmmmm rosin coffee
It would,be way off your dial.....lol

@Lowrider72
All I can say, is thanks for the inspiration, and quality entertainment Lowrider72. This is one of the few journals I have read every entry, and look forward to more showing up in my inbox. All hale far and wide the artist Lowrider72! May your grows, and grow shows be a success.
:bravo::thumb::yahoo::yummy:
Cheers mate! Much appreciated.
You lovely people,got to stop blowing smoke up my arse ...... Feel like a Chimney...bwahahaha.....

Have a great friday, might do some squishin...good day for squishin...

Friday? I'm still enjoying Thursday my friend. If your on the other side of the world, then Friday it is. I'm So Cal myself, so I'm an 1 hr and 44 minutes past 420 right now. He he!
Its always Friday on my Mind... Hint...hint.... Lol

Good lord man those plants looked like pot nuclear explosions...another inspiring show of amazing focused energy. I can't wait to be as dialed in as you are Low...Cheers mate great job, and thanks for all your support! :yahoo:

Hey wait are those 10's in that speaker cabinet? Hmm I have a 4x10...

Hehe Cheers man, yes 10's .... I have lots... Used to play in bands.
Probably why you and me get on....
EADG.... Lol

Back
Top Bottom