Lowrider72's Under 800W Growroom Presents: 2x 315W CMH, Multistrain, Coco Grow

It was real....it wasnt a halucination....

Sunrise....Sunset......Sunrise.....Sunset.....
Sunrise....PressPress...

Thats puckin nuffin.....

Also this thread is,pretty much over grow wise, but I will start another soon.
Just got some coco ready...

And these girls raring to go......

So will see you in the new grow...want to rearrange some stuff first...

How many times can coco be reused?
Mate from what I have seen 3-4 times.
Have to get roots out, but its worth it.
Saved $80 and recycled. Win win.

Mate from what I have seen 3-4 times.
Have to get roots out, but its worth it.
Saved $80 and recycled. Win win.
That's good, I shall try if I'm successful with my first coco grow, thanks!

And that tent shot is amazing!

Cheers fellas!
Was just looking at it, wanted it as avatar and was easier to go to gallery pic from a page load....cheeky...and lazy... Lol
Were some pretty ladies...see what they do next grow.... Upward and onward!

One last post and a big thanks to 420 and the crew, Teddy and the crew of mods etc, legends.
Especially to all the peeps on here that make,it a great place to grow with like minded people striving for quality, not just quantity, and with a very high standard of care given to what you all do.

See you at the next grow.....

Mr. L I'm inspired as usual, I've been thinkin on a press but I don't know jack about vapes. Love the tranquil fall potscape! Cheers mate, cya in the next one! :yahoo:

880 g's!!! OUTSTANDING!
Cheers mate! Not as good as I would like but better than I ever did under hps.

Mr. L I'm inspired as usual, I've been thinkin on a press but I don't know jack about vapes. Love the tranquil fall potscape! Cheers mate, cya in the next one! :yahoo:
Hey brutha, thank you. I know nothing about vapes or presses... Im just doing what we call.... Having a Crack.....
Next grow is up mate....just getting started... Off to roll one... Here....
:passitleft:

Hey Lowie, just wanted to say a big congrats on the harvest! :adore:That is a load of some top shelf bud! It was a real treat following this grow and im seriously looking forward to your next one! Your'e a cannabis growing wizard :ganjamon::bravo:
Keep well brother!

It was real....it wasnt a halucination....

Sunrise....Sunset......Sunrise.....Sunset.....
Sunrise....PressPress...
so are you putting the rosin into the vape straight?
and how is it working?
have been curious about making vape juice from rosin but if you are putting neat into a little vape pen even easier lol

so are you putting the rosin into the vape straight?
and how is it working?
have been curious about making vape juice from rosin but if you are putting neat into a little vape pen even easier lol
Heya falstaffo,
Yes Virginia, there is a Rosin Core... Hehe

You can purchase whats known as a concentrates pen, it will smoke oils, melts.... Wat Eva... Hehe...
Handy bit of kit for the Hard Core Rosin Crew... Lol....
Straight from Rosin Press into Concentrates pen on coil, hit a button, it sizzles, you suck, get whacked with Flava, and try figure out if you smoked too much.... :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom