The Secret Auto Garden

Thanks indo I cant wait untill the first lady is ready for the chop esp as it is the big lady from the back and shes got a nice potent smell coming through but ive tried doing it so as each is chopped and dried the next is being flushed so a week inbetween harvests and never too much smell :passitleft:

:blushsmile: :battingeyelashes: :trance: why thank you catman the lord sure does bless me and my grow and keeping it simple helps sooo much :passitleft: but if I ever grow any more autos its sweet seeds only there the only breeders I enjoy everypart grow cure smoke and bud density and quality im sooo fussy lol

So far ive grown sweetseeds cream caramel, sweet afghani delicious, green poison, sweet cheese and I started 3 mohan rams for a friend to grow outdoors ill do a quick smoke/grow review for these momentarily :passitleft:

Cheers indo I know I just cant wait for sweet black angel to turn fully black she has black veins atm but that will give some amazing contrast but I was worried this grow was going to be small yet the tent is getting pretty crammed no room to overwinter the peppers now :rofl:

Sweet seeds auto strain review:

Sweet cheese.. she grows amazingly well and with ease shes a medium sized plant but the result is very worth while averaged 1.5ounce off each plant of very resinous and tasty bud after a cure she really does have a sweet cheese taste very pleasant on the pallete and the stone is just as you would expect from a cheese very uplifting and somewhat intense i think i have been harvesting a bit premature because the buds i left a further 3weeks are even more stunning pure white with trichs and smelly i even made a small ball of hash shes definate stayer in my auto collection

Sweet afghani.. very easy indica dom plant its short and stout but white with trichs very diesely tasty and will lock you on the sofa very very nice dense buds

Cream caramel.. ok mines went mutant and got used for food which was very nice but a fail to me but the misses now hers has became my favourite its so sweet smelling and tastes even sweeter yet mega potent she picks you up with a rush then kicks you on the sofa also if left longer should go purple check the misses tent for info on that

Mohan... is 6foot in the woods they grew very quick in the tent before though and where nice and compact yet to try the bud tho im afraid

Green poison.. first round she was amazing grew well and again bud was like id expect comercial but due too mould issues shes not a strain im considering again

Sweet seeds are the closest I have had to photo period plants they are strong and resiliant and the buds are smelly tasty and potent very comercial I would definitely say imo everyone needs to try sweet :Namaste:

Everything's looking good Scotty...

Shes 4weeks now same as sweet black angel :bong: I want to try and grow some blue cheese which breeder is your bean from? :passitleft:

Hey scottish - the freebee is from Barny's Farm. I purchased the Pineapple Express from them (3seeds) but 2 of those 3 didn't take off. I have one more Pineapple Express to try and another White Widow to try.

I was thinking of running the last Pineapple Express auto along side the veging cheese and once she'd done turning the cheese to flower.

:peace:

Are they all autos your plants that didnt take off? What happened with them? Ive had a lot of problems in the germination stage but think I have it down now pineapple express is a tasty strain been fancying it for a while myself :bong:

Sounds like a plan you going to do any training on the cheese? 3months is a long veg she may get rather large but you will have a nice amount of tasty buds and some pineapple to see through flower will help pass the extra time cheeses take

Are they all autos your plants that didnt take off? What happened with them? Ive had a lot of problems in the germination stage but think I have it down now pineapple express is a tasty strain been fancying it for a while myself :bong:

Sounds like a plan you going to do any training on the cheese? 3months is a long veg she may get rather large but you will have a nice amount of tasty buds and some pineapple to see through flower will help pass the extra time cheeses take

Yeah - they were autos and it was the friggin' germinating. One pineapple did sprout, but had a strange "curly" root and quickly died.

The cheese is photo and that was exactly my plan. Veg the cheese long, end up trained in a 5 gal bucket. Run the pineapple express to try. I have 2 autos now trying to develop buds - white widow and an unknown freebie from grass-o-matic.

Fingers crossed thanks scottish!

:)

Popping over too your grow now catman I need to get out and about been too long this working 6days a week has seriousli killed my 420 time other than mine bars is the only plants I see thses days :passitleft:

Looking great Scottish.

Back
Top Bottom