Autoflowers' New Setup - 2nd Grow!

my autos in coco have been nuted much like my photo girls only real difference is that I mixed 50/50 gro/flower nutes during all of preflower stage all of 2 weeks & then full flower nutes & when the buds started stacking , I started the bulkers & yeild boosters much like my photo girls . My 4 Trans Siberian & 3 Amnisia haze have both took off one TS is 7' atm
they have been in full light from the crack of the seed ,no nutes 1st week 20% start up nutes & ramped up every 3 days till preflowers then the 50/50%
I run FloraNova drain to waste expert schedule mix is coco / pumice / charcoal

well makes sense when growing in coco, soil & especially my mix has lots of food and its own nutrition where as coca doesn't obviously! your growing a trans si?! I just grew one was a massive plant! So will be good to see yours especially as you have four, the could come out all slightly different, partner grew one at exactly same time as me his was like a mini version of mine, mine was like double the size!

:welcome: paddy smoke! well these ones don't seem to be going as well as my first grow so far with two seeds failing already! but my cream mandarin is doing really well, will just have to hope the rest will do just as good :)

I have also just put in to germ a blue northern lights :) now just have to wait for it to come to life :yahoo:

UPDATE

pictures that I said I'd get... cream mandarin's proof of hitting flower!

IMG_20141001_183209.JPG
IMG_20141001_183259.JPG

Just putting it out their but a few weeks ago i was told by my local grow shop that thre are nutes out for autos. They are by a company called dutch pro. I have not used them my self so i not sure what they are like.

Just putting it out their but a few weeks ago i was told by my local grow shop that thre are nutes out for autos. They are by a company called dutch pro. I have not used them my self so i not sure what they are like.

really? Never heard of nutes for auto's! That must be a new one! & I'm guessing its weaker or maybe just doesn't contain so much! Would be good to see it used, although generally we stick to organic hence trying the bio bytes before as there 100% organic :)

UPDATE

let's start with the new! I have put in another seed to germ again :) sweet seeds - mohan ram its in the airing cupboard at the moment still needs to sprout then I'll put it into it's pot.

northern lights blue is out now, & in the tent under the light...

IMG_20141005_081227.JPG

then we have my sweet special these babies are direct under the blue cfl however this one has decided to start trying to reach round for the led light, doesn't want the blue cfl, can't see that in picture though, just took a quick one plus she's just at the beggining at the moment!

IMG_20141005_081308.JPG

now my deformed sweet afhgani, growing! grown quite a bit compared to the pace before left it about two days went up and had noticed the growth, let hope that now she is happier she will just shoot out but I still don't see a lot of hope with this one at all, my attention will be on my other plants more.

IMG_20141005_081145.JPG

best till last!!!! cream mandarin, bushed out so much & flowering progressed a lot! quick two pictures for now, you can see the where the buds are starting to form :) :)

IMG_20141005_081402.JPG
IMG_20141005_081504.JPG

still on 24 hours I'm not going to switch them now until they have more so buds because still haven't found a timer, but they seem to be doing fine... but I definitely want darkness for my buds

best till last!!!! cream mandarin, bushed out so much & flowering progressed a lot! quick two pictures for now, you can see the where the buds are starting to form :) :)

IMG_20141005_081402.JPG
IMG_20141005_081504.JPG

:cheer::high-five:

mohan ram seed is still inactive! started in wet tissue in airing cupboard, then it still did nothing so pit it in its pot with all its soil, still nothing, now its in water in a pot in airing cupboard, still seems to be doing nothing! going to just leave it in there still though & wait a bit longer! taking a very very long time :hmmmm:

Guess there just a dodgy seed ay, annoying though as last grow everyone worked perfectly fine! But things are looking a bit more up now, I'll upload some pictures in a second they have changed a bit and my sweet Afghani that started off bad and deformed is starting to look a little more normal now :)

update

I'll start off with the sweet Afghani, as she started of real slow, & slightly deformed wasn't growing normally! but now its growing so quick & starting to look a little more normal :winkyface:

IMG_20141009_163347.JPG

then we have the babies... So the oldest one out of the two the sweet special..

IMG_20141009_163455.JPG
IMG_20141009_163430.JPG

then the blue northern lights...

IMG_20141009_163525.JPG

& then my nice cream mandarin :) buds are starting to proper form, its cola its starting to shape out nicely now too, still quite short and bushy though

IMG_20141009_163850.JPG
IMG_20141009_163740.JPG
IMG_20141009_163255.JPG
IMG_20141009_163629.JPG
IMG_20141009_163809.JPG
IMG_20141009_163711.JPG
IMG_20141009_163216.JPG

Thanks catman, I know I'm glad now that every plant is a different age :) I know I'm so glad that it has turned around I thought it was going to end up a failure. I know, I hope my others do just as well, doubt it though but there different breeders anyways.

well they look good so far , got my self 5 autos , vast , already had bad luck like i said before ive never any luck with autos , , dropped one of the pots lost seed, the first 3 inch of soil fell out so maybe i could be lucky and have put it back time will tell . , down to four lol . waiting on them germinating
good luck and
:goodjob:

:thanks: paddysmoke, what auto's are you trying out? oh no! I would have been so gutted, ulits bad enough them failing when sprout or not germinating properly let alone loosing it! :goodluck: & I hope your successful & I'll be able to see them grow!

Back
Top Bottom