Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Very helpful :thumb:

great share GF:thanks:, did u see the lace on mine? mosquito net for king size bed, (w/ lace trim) lol

thanks for a wonderful share! do the clips come in green or tye-dye? lol

how's your flux?:cheer:

I thought the blue were rather cute. I can tie dye them for you if you'd like. :)

My fluxy plants are now topped and outside. When I move them up to the next size I will start to train. I have to get really good photos so you and LA can tell me which leaves to remove. The plants are all pretty stout with good stiff stems. Don't read into that ya animal!

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

He helps me in all three. Well, two right now, the third one is still in with second. :) So, Journal 1 and 2 and the plants for three. :loopy:
LOL, LadyV, all of them would have been Hilarious!! thanks again, looking forward to your newest project!:high-five:
I thought the blue were rather cute. I can tie dye them for you if you'd like. :)

My fluxy plants are now topped and outside. When I move them up to the next size I will start to train. I have to get really good photos so you and LA can tell me which leaves to remove. The plants are all pretty stout with good stiff stems. Don't read into that ya animal!

Don't get excited GF, lol, thank you for making, back to back gal-posts! Don't see that enough here! I'm happy to do my best & help you get your flux on! Sometimes I get behind, I have trouble keeping abreast to all my friends journal, so please, feel free to ask any questions here or just an invite, to come to your "yard" and I'll click your link & be there as soon as I click!:green_heart:

sound good?

LOL! never fails DrBob :thumb:comes in early with a smile inducing share for us!

Thank you for the compliment Bob, I agree!

It's all about the circle, having a fun place to hang, learn & share!:circle-of-love:

I'm glad you like it here, are those my "visitor joints" falling out of your pocket?

Last Bob, have you ever had your girls, twist and curl, their leaves, like Fluxy? We discussed it yesterday, I thought you'd jump in. She will be getting a dose of extra Nitrogen, to "straighten" her out!

Thanks for poppin' in :high-five:

Thanks my mushroom headed buddy! (Thats how I picture you, a walking talking resin gland kinda like Mr J with a big amber top, oh and dressed like a purple pimp with platforms to boot).

Never had the twisted leaves like that unless heat/lack of RH was the issue. I didn't think that was your problem so I just stayed quiet. When I have N issues it seems to affect lower leaves first with them going yellow way too early and then spreads if not fixed quick. I tend to over N myself and have to be careful.

Bob ;)

PS : Anyone else having "Like" problems? Mine just jumps to the top of the screen and doesn't give me the like love.

I guess you told me, huh? I will post on my own journal, I promise. I was lonely and wanted attention so I reverted.

I have to take ten minutes and teach myself how to do links to other journals. I'm sure it is so easy a monkey could do it, but I'm pretty dense.

Thanks my mushroom headed buddy! (Thats how I picture you, a walking talking resin gland kinda like Mr J with a big amber top, oh and dressed like a purple pimp with platforms to boot).

Never had the twisted leaves like that unless heat/lack of RH was the issue. I didn't think that was your problem so I just stayed quiet. When I have N issues it seems to affect lower leaves first with them going yellow way too early and then spreads if not fixed quick. I tend to over N myself and have to be careful.

Bob ;)

PS : Anyone else having "Like" problems? Mine just jumps to the top of the screen and doesn't give me the like love.

I have a lot of problems Bob, but not that one!:high-five:

tHANKS bOB, I APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE!! (DOH!)

I have had LIKE issues, what I get is , the like icon, is NOT there, a refresh click clears it up, so u hav not heard my ruffling any 420 feathers over it, try a different browser, ggood luck & :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Good Morning Trichs,

Just staying out of trouble is all mate... :)

I've had to get off the computer chair and start doing 'stuff'...you know all that external world stuff...

So haven't been very chatty...and smoke way too much stuff when I sit and type all day :) :) :)

But I've got one ready to rock, so here :passitleft:

WHAT UP SLOWG?:high-five:

if u r around on Sunday BAR has a fun & educational 420 q&a "party" :circle-of-love:shown at top of my sig!

Lookin forward to that:circle-of-love:

Otherwise I'm with tassie - tryin to get some stuff done -

Back in a while:bravo:

Good Morning Trichs,

Just staying out of trouble is all mate... :)

I've had to get off the computer chair and start doing 'stuff'...you know all that external world stuff...

So haven't been very chatty...and smoke way too much stuff when I sit and type all day :) :) :)

But I've got one ready to rock, so here :passitleft:

i'm not big on chatty , it reminds me of IM, BUT,

:thanks: for stopping by,

TD, when can we/I, help get a grow started for you, we can't talk about seeds in detail here, but i can PM/email you, if you r interested in something you can't resist, if, u have a plan of any sort, no biggie, just want to throw that out there for you to contemplate!

info, that will be helpful & free. LMK:circle-of-love:

Lookin forward to that:circle-of-love:

Otherwise I'm with tassie - tryin to get some stuff done -

Back in a while:bravo:

I appreciate your stopping by and sharing that slowg! c u soon.:thanks:

i will have a link to the "TRAR" aka the reps are right, fun,

very soon:circle-of-love:

THANK YOU SABO, you can type shirt like that right here, but I appreciate your respect for forum guidelines,

Apparently, seeds, are a very sensitive subject here, lol u obviously read the rules about specifics on seed chatter, too!:thanks:

420 REP infoshare:

i just learned that when u click your forum name, where a member has repped you, that it takes u to the specific link, I used to just look at the ones that are commentless, and shake head while wondering what post, i was repped for, i finally clicked it and, wow, look what i learned!

LMK, if u have no clue, as to what i'm talking about,

i will gladly, elaborate more for those that want to learn more about 420 "tips" I recently discovered, these tips, will make the site, more enjoyable for you!:circle-of-love:

if i get an interest-reply, from a member. i call the help u get leading a member,

"out of the darkness" it's a great feeling, happens to me, still, after 2 yrs of navigating, in the dark.

420 REP infoshare:

i just learned that when u click your forum name, where a member has repped you, that it takes u to the specific link, I used to just look at the ones that are commentless, and shake head while wondering what post, i was repped for, i finally clicked it and, wow, look what i learned!

It's always nice to leave some type of comment when giving + Reps in the available comment box or saying a simple Thank You by PM when receiving some.

:Namaste:

:oops: Teacher got a bit sloppy there :cheesygrinsmiley:

You reminded me of me when I'm lazy, it's all good here BB, u know dat! it still got me there!

Since you taught me that TRICK way to make links, I still like using it, eventually, u may see me go lazy again!:high-five:

Are you running 2 journals, 3? I asked this somewhere, maybe your yard? I can't follow journals well. :thanks:

Wish I could keep up w everybody else's.

It's always nice to leave some type of comment when giving + Reps in the available comment box or saying a simple Thank You by PM when receiving some.

:Namaste:

I always comment, too. The blank ones were frustrating (because i never tried clicking my title, DOH!)

at least now, i know what i was reped for, even w a blank box!

Back
Top Bottom