Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Dirt your killing me lol, making me want to carry on a fluxing !??? (GodFarther, overtones) JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS OUT, THEY PULL ME BACK IN...!!!!
Good morning, or good day depending on your end of the world I found 420 mag last week and since then I have been researching everyday. Your flux technique was very inspiring to say the least. I will be attempting it with my first run, using some mystery beans gifted to me, possibly purple urk and bubba I was told (stealth antique dresser/mod - sound & smell proof) ✌ I had some experience as a child messing about but my parents didn't like that too much.. Anyways, I did want to ask. Its impossible for me to get autos where I'm from, but do you think its possible to flux an auto? I think it would be pretty cool! And possibly generous than the average auto grow. Devil Cream would be quite interesting. Have a good one

I have seen some candy cane reviews in journals, that were supposed to be autos with large veg, but it seems those who are attempting those are experiencing 60 day + veg from bean on the "auto" cc's. One can only daydream

Turns out those auto Candy Cane with the long veg period - were actually Sour Jack fem - not an auto. I flipped mine at day 55. So far we're passed 13 weeks in flower (pics under the Amnesia Haze in my sig):Namaste:

Turns out those auto Candy Cane with the long veg period - were actually Sour Jack fem - not an auto. I flipped mine at day 55. So far we're passed 13 weeks in flower (pics under the Amnesia Haze in my sig):Namaste:

Amazing! I suppose that changes my interest from CC auto's to Sour Jack :love:
May the flux god be with me :Namaste: haha. Stealth SJ flux coming soon gents.
Stopping by that thread of yours :) Also, thank you for the update and info on the seed.

Omg over two weeks to read this entire journal and Man was it an Awesome Journey! LA your IG bio inspired me to check out your journal and it has inspired me too look to growing again in the near future as for me too I just love the beauty in our plant and all their different personalities! Thanks to the entire :circle-of-love: !!! Can't wait for my first Flux!

Fluxing we'll blow me down. I'm flummoxed. Belong to 420 in South Africa, while reading up on LST I'm came across fluxing on Google. Started from pg1 now on 193, lurking behind scenes, so impressed I joined up today, feel like I know everyone individually already just from reading flux central so far. ladies and gents an honor reading about flux and pleased to meet you all.:Namaste:

Good evening flux central, and my Brit counterparts ( I lived in lemington spa and Cambridge for 10 years ) a merry good morning to you all. What a fascinating ongoing thread, I've just hit page 256 and have to say I honestly feel like I know you each individually most my life but have only just find out you guys have secretly been hobbying along all this time:welldone::nicethread::thanks:. I don't remember everyone's names apart from ms. Denise and her friend and BAR and the others busy with their fluxes you guys rocked my preconceived notions in relation to s&m and bondage with your girls. May your girls fluxuate and be fluxalicious, I can't wait to start and share my journey from across the pond....:woohoo::surf::green_heart:

The Saffa

Glad folks are still reading this old thread :) Happy fluxin!

Hey Addict am I allowed to show my attempt of me trying to flux a big bomb here for you to help me out buddy ?

Yeah no probs, just I might not always get back quickly as weve got a new baby.

Yeah read that .

Congrats man .

No kids yet me and misses working on it though .

Okay so I think I'm doing it right. What am I missing all about what leafs your cutting ?

ff18640cd294fb2d5c25a27811471c45.jpg

821d0d70334795e645619752b0265495.jpg
74fae38d2d02ee22eec516179ba811c4.jpg

If these pics suck I'm sorry I will get better ones tomorrow .

Thanks for taking the time to say hi man

Pennywise introduces me to you very great stuff man

Bless to get the chance to formally say hi .

Thanks again

Glad folks are still reading this old thread :) Happy fluxin!
I'm glad to meet you! Thanks so much for introducing us to fluxing. I have a C99 in flower now who was fluxed--my first try at it. I really like the technique. Thanks again, and welcome back!

And a very good evening to all the flux crusaders out there, please bare with me as I feel like a kid in a candy store right now whilst reading this journal and tickled pink by the feel good jollies every time someone attempts a flux as its more learning and knowledge for me ( myyyy precioussssses )...:thanks::420:...
I have started four DP bag seed from a mates friend (ok ish ) so figured what a better way than to get my flux on. Being so fresh off the boat with fluxing a question if I may and being new on this site. So haven't quite figured out the controls of this site yet....??

A: am I allowed to start a grow log...
B: am I allowed to post pics or only after a certain amount of posts as stated :50 posts
C: I only know in ml,mm,meters, grams and kg.
D:I will learn the metric system used by you guys ( sucked at maths, but learning quickly when you have a grow box )

E: I lived in the US of A many moons ago, I worked at the Basin Harbor Club on Lake Champlain just outside Vergennes Vermont every summer for five years in food and beverage, and spent the winter months working at Killington V.T., Bolton Valley V.T. ( my most memorable winters ) and finally Snowbird in Utah so I should know the system you guys use....:tokin:

Anyway may you all have a blessed evening and may the bosoms of your ladies provide a bountiful harvest and a fruitful bounty....:Namaste:

P.S I'm on page 312, so plenty to go still if you will excuse me please....:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom