Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing: Featuring The Original Flux!

Great work, thanks for sharing can't believe I just found this,, got some to reading to do. :thanks:

:Namaste:

Hey man, this is a great training method, almost no height gain and really bushy plants, simply amazing.
I'm on a 2x2 tent now, with a 250w HPS, how many plants you recommend using with this method for this size of tent?
And pot size?

Thanks for sharing with us.

Hi LA, I'm a brand new grower, and I've been doing a lot of research on 420 Magazine. I had a tentative plan in place for my first grow, but then I read your stuff! Now that I've read your journals, I might need to switch it up...I'd love your opinion on it.

Plan A: Germ 3 feminized seeds; manifold/mainline in veg; use topped parts for clones; flower; harvest; Meanwhile, manifold new clones.
Plan B: Everything the same except use fluxing on the clones instead of trying to manifold them.

I will be growing in a Bloombox from BC Northern Lights, hydro. I'm just concerned about the suitability of the BB's grow setup for your method of fluxing. The mesh pots are only 3.5 inches. If I were to flux, I wouldn't fill all nine spaces.

Anyway, I think you're amazing! :clap: Thank you for sharing your knowledge and growing wisdom. :cheesygrinsmiley:

What an amazing method..Im only on my 2nd grow ever. to far in to do thi now.. but dam I cant wait to try this on my next grow. Obv this method will produce more yield right? does it work just the same with autos? Some was saying autos dont like beening topped.. Im a noob so ive no idea really :)
30032015609.jpg

Nice one mate, cheers for the info. Look forward to seeing your journal on autos when ya get it up and running

Also looking forward to the journal on Autos. I'm looking into switching everything I grow to those and started my first batch of seeds that are feminized autos that "theoretically" go from germination to harvest in 8-10 weeks. I know that's probably marketing BS so I'm counting on 12 weeks.

I have read that autos don't have enough time in veg to heal and adjust if they are topped. I can see how it would be fine if you do it very early. It will slow the early growth, but the rewards of having more tops will likely be worth it.

As for fluxing, I had a plant that was planted December 30, 2014 and has been in veg ever since. I had topped and FIMd it in a few spots and that kept it short until there was room in the bud room. Before I moved it in there I basically trimmed the hell out of it, kept the 4 main branches and cut away everything else. Then tied those branches outward. It's not exactly following your teachings, but same concept.

Here's a couple of pics of it 3 days in the bud room.

DSC7672.JPG

DSC7671.JPG

Lightaddict you have definitely given me ideas for future grows. I'm doing my first one right now and it's enough just topping and doing some LST for now. I'll dedicate a grow to that technique in the future because the logic behind it seems solid to me thank for the inspiration:Namaste:

Hi LA great vid! A quick question re back building on the autos... I got one just showing pistils... Do i wait til about a week or 2 til estimated harvest or til they get to a certain size..? Too soon will stunt the flowers, right? Thinking it'll flower for no more than 4-6 weeks. Mine is 28 days tomorrow..00 bubblegum auto.. Cheers.

Anyway if you want to ask anything further or to post pics questions on the Backbuilding process perhaps move the convo over to the correct thread
Sorry man didn't even notice.. Watching a couple of yours.. Thought i was on the auto training thread.. :icon_roll

Back
Top Bottom