Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing: Featuring The Original Flux!

LA check this out ended up with a little over 2 lbs of cured bud of Critical from marijuanaseeds-NL very nice strain, big colas like this one ,dense and extremely heavy...drulll

4_18_2011_SB_003.JPG

Tried this earlier today and snapped one branch in half (I could kick myself.) Taped with painters tape could find sports tape.
Its female sex appeared a week ago. while taping I was very careful to not bind her 'legs'; So she remain horny and pissed about it.

Been watching it like a sick child and I cant keep the stem upright, may just snap it clean.

Ok now I have questions:
The shock and awe had me.
What is the grow medium ( I use soil), nutes, light - type/wattage, size of pot, number of transplants?
how soon do you start training them?
CO2 constant or cycled?

I wanna do that too.

OK my friend, :) I use soil perlite mix. My monster girls were done with a ancient 400 hps in a tiny little alcove in my kitchen. Really cobbled together ghetto spot. My Co2 is just sugar, yeast and water mixed and used only during lights on. I change the mix once a week. The pot size is 20 litre. Nutes was the Plagron range, cheap cheerful and pretty effective! :)
Ill post some pics of spot etc if I can find them. Sorry its just I only have a phone to work from! :)
20130803_160552.jpg
20131002_133200.jpg
20131010_115927.jpg

Although a flux gives more yield!!!!!!
20140120_170211.jpg
20140210_205947.jpg
20140223_221249.jpg

LA, greetings to you. I hope your part of the world is doing great. As for me, my part of the world is very wet for the past week or so. Oh well, we will put up with whatever shows up. I have a question for you if you don't mind. I noticed in your original guide to FLUXING you seemed to limit the number of branches coming off of each flux arm. I am growing in a 10 quart pot (9.46 liters) that has a diameter of 11.5 inches at the top and 7 1/4 inch diameter at the bottom. I have short nodes on the flux arms and I have a total of about 25 branches total on each of 2 plants that I am growing. I am wondering if I need to take some of these branches off as it seems that if I keep them all it could get pretty crowded after I let all of them go vertical and into flower. If I take some of them out I could use them as clones to start some more plants. If you have any comments or advice I would be grateful for your input. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide. Keep up the good work. I have learned more from your journals and help from Oz Brit. Thanks again. Keep it green.

LA, my guru friend. I have finally unlocked the secret to uploading pics for my messages. When you get a chance take a look see. These are alll FLUX style but a little disorganized. I will be thankful for any comments or suggestions.
IMG_048723.JPG
IMG_048722.JPG
IMG_045834.JPG
IMG_048622.JPG
image11566.jpg
IMG_041729.JPG
IMG_048523.JPG
image114941.jpg

Back
Top Bottom