Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED Grow

Re: Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED

Hello Hiddenkoncept, I just finished reading your journal and enjoyed the ride. With every journal I read it seems to open a few more that I need to check out. I will definitely be following along with your next one.

Snoop :peace:

Re: Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED

most of the people who follows my journal are excellent growers and should ALL be followed :)
thank you for popping by, you can be with me from the start on my next journey as i have just started my new journal.

here it is guys

koncept's third grow, using the flux technique fused with the scrog technique. experimenting with plant growth hormones, growing cinderella 99, silver la and shoreline.

i will try and be a bit better with this new journal and keep it updated a bit better.
i will be taken before and after photos of my new girls when i start them next week and rather than keep them in this journal i will probably create a new one and run two at a time...still undecided as im gonna be posting in the BID memorial grow thread to so three journals to update might be a bit much.

anyway, hope you guys can join me for my new ride! :love::volcano-smiley::420::high-five::thanks:

Great journal, see you @ #3.

Back
Top Bottom