Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

deleted POST!!! please DO NOT thumb this post,

u could be seen as a strange human

I asked you not to gloat.

ha ha ha, nice being the only member with exempt status here, huh Les?

Relaxed Lester is 100% EXEMPT from what I type, he's EARNED that privilege (he saved my 2013 girls)

and I still feel I owe him more!

Red & showing it again, is my only funny redemption attempt to make it even! funny guy.:thumb:

Now, pick up your pop crumbs!

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I thought SABO had taken care of the crumbs, Lester the lawn and half the yard by the sound of it ?

Darn, I knew I may have paid him a little too much Easter Bonus.

Don't worry about our man Rico.

He's onside as long as we stay Cannabis related, pics and all.

I was just going to refer to the 48°F that our plants are bearing up with at the mo.

:bravo: very well done Rooster!! great trimming work the 3 of you accomplished,

thank you for the great (& last, lol) trespass share:goodjob:

Best of luck in your Plant of the Month CROWN! You had a comfortable lead last I checked, :thumb:

a true SPECTACLE of a MONSTER! :high-five:

Thanks...

Trespass will no longer happen...was fun while it lasted :rofl:

:)

I was just going to refer to the 48°F that our plants are bearing up with at the mo.

Thanks BB, I think this called hypocritical of me, lol.

Please post all future F° accompanied with the more Worldly, accepted units of measure. :)

I'm out on that, gd nite.

Symptoms Lower leaves first appear pale green. The leaves then yellow and die as the Nitrogen travels to support new growth. Eventually the deficiency travels up the plant until only the new growth is green, leaving the lowest leaves to yellow and wither. Lower leaves die from the leaf tips inward.
Other symptoms include smaller leaves, slow growth and a sparse profile. The stems and petioles turn a red/purple tinge. - Too much nitrogen causes a lush dark green growth that is more susceptible to insects and disease. The stalks become brittle and break from lack of flexibility.
I don't see it starting from the bottom also twisty looking leaves could be ph
and the yellowing is spotty in some areas
just my input on the pic

Hidden :) he he! Fluxing will kill it! :) How long did you veg your scrog girls though? As fluxing does add some time to veg. Although this can be minimized by doing the topping on a real small scale.
I reckon within a week ill be topping a couple of mine. It will be on a tiny scale and ill document it all :).

He Surya Guru Ji
roughly how long do we veg the flux girls for or does it change girl by girl,,,hope that you are enjoying the best of mornings :high-five: we have rain how are you growing Maharaja of the great Flux :cheesygrinsmiley: I can hardly wait to start the Flux:love::love::love::circle-of-love:

:rollit::straightface: remember I asked to borrow your boat :passitleft: well I managed to get to the coast then the coast guard got a sniff
:peace:stay calm I have some friends an they say that they can release the boat for a small fee:high-five:
Best of buds an days to ya :thumb:

Hey Trich :) best of days to you and your huge following! :)
Jaga it is dependent on strain and the growing system. Yet in soil your looking 10/12 weeks or maybe a shade longer for a Mahooosive girl like my old flux. If your wanting smaller fluxes, then yeah the time in veg falls as the size does! :)
I reckon a good 8 week veg would still get a nice crop. We shall see as im vegging my girls this run for shorter than normal! :)

:rollit::straightface: remember I asked to borrow your boat :passitleft: well I managed to get to the coast then the coast guard got a sniff
:peace:stay calm I have some friends an they say that they can release the boat for a small fee:high-five:
Best of buds an days to ya :thumb:
so this what ungodly hour, I have to wake up at to be blessed with the presence of jaga!, thanks for helping w the answers (again) LA:thumb:
He Surya Guru Ji
roughly how long do we veg the flux girls for or does it change girl by girl,,,hope that you are enjoying the best of mornings :high-five: we have rain how are you growing Maharaja of the great Flux :cheesygrinsmiley: I can hardly wait to start the Flux:love::love::love::circle-of-love:

jaga,:high-five: as for the strain testing boat, remember, it holds 300 liters of gas, the tank is empty, so please fill it up, you shouldn't need more than a liter for your Harbor cruise, but I will think of you while I burn the other 299 liters.

Are you planning on doing some fluxing? so you want to be a fluxer? how times have you seen members flux?

Your first flux is not necessarily, your best flux, so, start fluxing your British butt off!!

Take care & be sure to give my best, to Padma!:circle-of-love:

Symptoms Lower leaves first appear pale green. The leaves then yellow and die as the Nitrogen travels to support new growth. Eventually the deficiency travels up the plant until only the new growth is green, leaving the lowest leaves to yellow and wither. Lower leaves die from the leaf tips inward.
Other symptoms include smaller leaves, slow growth and a sparse profile. The stems and petioles turn a red/purple tinge. - Too much nitrogen causes a lush dark green growth that is more susceptible to insects and disease. The stalks become brittle and break from lack of flexibility.
I don't see it starting from the bottom also twisty looking leaves could be ph
and the yellowing is spotty in some areas
just my input on the pic

:passitleft:Chron :thanks: :high-five: you guys are just too good to me,:thumb:

We get help from all over the globe here, gotta luv this happy place!:Namaste:

Thanks BB:high-five:, I had a nightmare about Ricos' evil squiryl, hope your girl survived the cold weather last night, post a picture here for us,

I assure you, u will not be "interrupting" any serious discussions, gotta run. BBS

Thanks BB:high-five:, I had a nightmare about Ricos' evil squiryl, hope your girl survived the cold weather last night, post a picture here for us,

I assure you, u will not be "interrupting" any serious discussions, gotta run. BBS

Something tells me that "Interrupting any serious discussions" will not be a problem around here! :tokin:

Between the wood chips, giant moths and scary squirrels, this place has one of the best off topic but yet on topic conversations to be had on :420:

To Trichomes for making such a fun place to hang out! :party:

Bob ;)

Something tells me that "Interrupting any serious discussions" will not be a problem around here! :tokin:

Between the wood chips, giant moths and scary squirrels, this place has one of the best off topic but yet on topic conversations to be had on :420:

To Trichomes for making such a fun place to hang out! :party:

Bob ;)

LOL! never fails DrBob :thumb:comes in early with a smile inducing share for us!

Thank you for the compliment Bob, I agree!

It's all about the circle, having a fun place to hang, learn & share!:circle-of-love:

I'm glad you like it here, are those my "visitor joints" falling out of your pocket?

Last Bob, have you ever had your girls, twist and curl, their leaves, like Fluxy? We discussed it yesterday, I thought you'd jump in. She will be getting a dose of extra Nitrogen, to "straighten" her out!

Thanks for poppin' in :high-five:

I Googled!! I am going to agree with the nitrogen def. Not because I really know for sure, but because I saw pictures that are similar. Pretty darn scientific, huh?

I tried to use CoCo in my soil and ended with a massive salt build up. And watering with HYGROZYME helped a
lot. I do not use any coco now so, I don't have that problem anymore. Because salt can lock your plant out of nutrients. :)

I tried to use CoCo in my soil and ended with a massive salt build up. And watering with HYGROZYME helped a
lot. I do not use any coco now so, I don't have that problem anymore. Because salt can lock your plant out of nutrients. :)

Shares don't get much better than that one:thumb:

:thanks: Lady V:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom