Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Broke Ass aka BAR :high-five: big thank you

for your consistent shows of appreciation, EVERYWHERE!!

Your "footprints" are absolutely "ALL OVER 420", I love that!

you get around 420 a heck of a lot faster than pages go by, lol:green_heart:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Thanxx Trichster. My biggest 420 challenge these days is keeping up with your thread. LOL

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

EXHAUSTING SOMETIMES, THANK GOODNESS (doh!) I'm stocked up on medicine!

:green_heart:thanks D:passitleft:

Reminds me of the old homebrewing phrase "Relax and have a homebrew" as the solution for anything that freaks you out while brewing. I think we could easily have a similar home bud saying. Hmmm. "Life can take it's toll, smoke a bowl" ? Too serious? "Relax bloke and have a toke" ? Nah, too regional. "Calm down brother and pack another". Now that has a ring to it I can live with.

Bob ;)

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

she's looking good to me. flushing is as shocking as too much fertilizer (well probably not but trying to make a comparison here lol) I would just write down what you do and do water, feed, water. or feed, feed, water.

the trick to measuring growth rate and getting big buds is to try to help or assist them in drinking through their water as fast as possible. that takes sun, heat, water, fertilizer, co2, ya know. you got it :cheer:

This is the T.O.D that we see the 420 "shift change" late comers are encouraged here, I'm open late sometimes!

Rooster will be waking in a couple hours, (did u see the chainsaw he took to his MONSTER plant?) hilarious!

Lesters' popcorn should be all over the yard soon, :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

BB will wake up up on his couch and check on me (& my spontaneous behavior):lot-o-toke:

slowgro, may boycott for a day, over a reduction in our "IT" dept staff:nomo:

SABO, i never know when he'll flash by, with some good humor (and bad broom):bravo:

TOKER, a 420 "scientist" he makes female seeds w/ dangerous chemicals & he's into LED technology, too

(hit him up, he replies as fast as Jay233) I miss J lately:byebye:Jay

Might get lucky & see Lady Valadon:high-five: again (a great recent patricipator) with 3 or 4 journals goin' at once!

Me, I'll be here, working both shifts, I hope I'm still awake when,

jaga gets his arse out of bed!:high-five:

he is "like no other" in a great way:passitleft:

here comes slowgro, I see footprints,good man! reading every page and showing his appreciation,

for the posts he "likes" with his thumb (footprints I can see coming).

here ya go slo!:bigtoke:

This is the T.O.D that we see the 420 "shift change" late comers are encouraged here, I'm open late sometimes!

TOKER, a 420 "scientist" he makes female seeds w/ dangerous chemicals & he's into LED technology, too

(hit him up, he replies as fast as Jay233)

Me, I'll be here, working both shifts, I hope I'm still awake when,

You never said anything about the toker69 movie!

[video=youtube_share;cY7T9f1J8N4]
[/video]

I'll check that weeks old msg reply after I eat!! lol, I think someone:high-five: just learned that 420 has a PM system, :cheer:

I am going have some grub, and be back for some chocolate coated candy (p.jke) after dinner.

Thanxx Trichster. My biggest 420 challenge these days is keeping up with your thread. LOL

Second that:phew:

Hey Trichs,

Sabo checking in :surf: Looks like you had a very busy day today, just left for a short while and next thing I know, I have to catch up on 7 pages! Looks like Fluxy is gonna get her Nitrogen, good for her! See that there is tons of popcorn in the yard today, but I'm tired of sweeping!

I went to Lowes today and bought a leaf blower just to try & attempt to keep the yard clean!

:Namaste:

Hey Trichs,

Sabo checking in :surf: Looks like you had a very busy day today, just left for a short while and next thing I know, I have to catch up on 7 pages! Looks like Fluxy is gonna get her Nitrogen, good for her! See that there is tons of popcorn in the yard today, but I'm tired of sweeping!

I went to Lowes today and bought a leaf blower just to try & attempt to keep the yard clean!

:Namaste:

BEST CRACK OF THE DAY, BY sabo:thumb:!! you are precious here :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

leaf blower smack was brilliant!:cheer:

SABO, what about the big fatty I rolled for you? it was in the middle of Les's crumbs, u didn't "blow" it away w yr 18 HP leaf blower did u?

You never said anything about the toker69 movie!

TOKERs video shows GREAT skill GREAT humor, just good fluxin 420 silver seeds, well done,:bravo:

A+ for artistic "mastery of your 420 science project":thumb:

REPS T69 :thanks:

Century REPS Lady V hits it again!!:thumb:

here's your proof Lady V! u encourage me! this is twice IN ONE DAY that YOU, have showed us :green_heart:

yet another CENTURY of "shows of appreciation" (# up top):thanks::thanks::thanks: (i guess, lol)

Back
Top Bottom