Fluxing NL x BB

Hope you are not being ran off your feet too much buddy! Looking forward to the update :):)

My Grandson is here every fortnight from Friday to Sunday and I absolutely love it. He's here until Tuesday this week as they are off from school. The first thing we do as soon as I get home from picking him up is get loads of sweets in and sometimes doughnuts and I feel like I'm a kid again :cheesygrinsmiley:.

So in answer to your question about being ran off my feet, WHO CARES :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Updates should be late Tuesday folks.

Day 202 from seed.
Day 49 of flowering.

MedFarmer is smiling :cheesygrinsmiley:

20150331_192542.jpg
20150331_192530.jpg
20150331_192600.jpg
20150331_192623.jpg
20150331_192637.jpg
20150331_192647.jpg

hey med, i just finished reading through your journal, and wow what a journey it was.

im flirting with the idea of fluxing, i like how the way it keeps it tamed and then when the time comes BOOM unleash the kraken

you've done an excellent job mate, big props, your ladies are looking dreamy.

best of luck on whatever the future holds

:Namaste:

hey med, i just finished reading through your journal, and wow what a journey it was.

im flirting with the idea of fluxing, i like how the way it keeps it tamed and then when the time comes BOOM unleash the kraken

you've done an excellent job mate, big props, your ladies are looking dreamy.

best of luck on whatever the future holds

:Namaste:

Thanks for the kind words Brother, it's just been a great journey.

All those months of hard work look to be finally paying off with a beautiful bounty of gorgeousness... fantastic update M.F. :)

Thanks MM, it does look to be finally paying off. I'm not sure about hard work though, more a labour of :green_heart:.

Back
Top Bottom