Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I just can't keep up... Do you ever sleep?.....:circle-of-love:

ha ha ha D:high-five:, got 5 hours, had to take mom in for an epidural, nothing has helped her back pain,

I am "buttering" her up, to try cannabudder for pain relief.

She's old school, never touched weed in her life, YET!:circle-of-love:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

67° / 20°C & sunny! :surf: fresh pics of Fluxy & Muxy

purple muxys' trich's are clouding up!
P4226919.png

fluxy lady got her Nitrogen booster today, she's still happy, let's hope she looks even better later this week,

thanks again for your help:circle-of-love:
P4226915.jpg

OK, lets get this very clear Trichster,

You don't have an N def per say, there is probably loads of N in your medium.

What you most likely have, according to your measurements, is a salt build up acidity problem.

Like I said I water my plants in Coco at 6.0 to 6.3 and the the N is much more bio available at

this less acidic PH.

Here's a pic of my back yard girl at 48°F (9°C)

No N probs at the mo :cheesygrinsmiley:

BBBud262.JPG

I'll be back with more super on topic pics, when need arises,

Good nite.

:high-five: BB, let's see her! i gave fluxy reg. dose of nutes & a dose of guano to fix her up!

have u used guano b4 BB? LV?:thanks:

last week she was flushed several times, she's a bully, i'm sure she'll snap out of her funk.:green_heart:

OK, but keep checking that runoff to make sure she's not still

suffering the acidity build up.

Edit: Put yer glasses on, see #2665 :cheesygrinsmiley:

OK, lets get this very clear Trichster,

You don't have an N def per say, there is probably loads of N in your medium.

What you most likely have, according to your measurements, is a salt build up acidity problem.

Like I said I water my plants in Coco at 6.0 to 6.3 and the the N is much more bio available at

this less acidic PH.

Here's a pic of my back yard girl at 48°F (9°C)

No N probs at the mo :cheesygrinsmiley:

LOOKING good BB!:thumb: thanks for the "schooling" on nutes, i'm learning fast!:high-five:

That's an excellent link Lady V

Been there many times myself, and recommend to all growers.

Coco is in a league of it's own as a growing medium in my opinion.

It's totally organic but not a soil. Some beneficial fungi (Trichoderma) is present in some brands.

My experience with using it has been very positive, don't think I'll ever use any thing else.

It's very forgiving, easy to aerate with the addition of perlite, and cheap to boot.

When it comes to nute PH though, I have found that through research and

experience 6.0 to 6.3 give consistantly good results. About half way between true

soils and true hydro grows.

Hope this helps some peeps.

I bought this pop up hamper at Walmart or something like that for about 5 dollars and at the dollar store they sell the same material in a laundry bag and those were two for a dollar. They also sell those blue clamps, 12 for a dollar. They are great for holding things down and for vines and in my case, good for growing mary mara wanna.

g91.jpg

g213.jpg

g121.jpg

g102.jpg

Babies outside.

I bought this pop up hamper at Walmart or something like that for about 5 dollars and at the dollar store they sell the same material in a laundry bag and those were two for a dollar. They also sell those blue clamps, 12 for a dollar. They are great for holding things down and for vines and in my case, good for growing mary mara wanna.

g91.jpg

g213.jpg

g121.jpg

g102.jpg

Babies outside.

Some thing like that might help with the moths/ bugs... :green_heart:

That's an excellent link Lady V

Been there many times myself, and recommend to all growers.

Coco is in a league of it's own as a growing medium in my opinion.

It's totally organic but not a soil. Some beneficial fungi (Trichoderma) is present in some brands.

My experience with using it has been very positive, don't think I'll ever use any thing else.

It's very forgiving, easy to aerate with the addition of perlite, and cheap to boot.

When it comes to nute PH though, I have found that through research and

experience 6.0 to 6.3 give consistantly good results. About half way between true

soils and true hydro grows.

Hope this helps some peeps.
Very helpful :thumb:

Babies outside.

great share GF:thanks:, did u see the lace on mine? mosquito net for king size bed, (w/ lace trim) lol

thanks for a wonderful share! do the clips come in green or tye-dye? lol

how's your flux?:cheer:

appreciate your helping me out LV:thumb:, how's your new garden "project" w/ your son going?

which journal (one more time i'll remember, promise):thanks:

He helps me in all three. Well, two right now, the third one is still in with second. :) So, Journal 1 and 2 and the plants for three. :loopy:

Back
Top Bottom