Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Always lurking...like daily....mostly on my way to work in the morning. Not always anything to say just keeping up on things...lol.

Back to the shadows...lol.

Renegade

thanks renegade:high-five:, if u like, what you see, you'd be leaving "footprints"!

then i'll know you were lurking! lol .

messin w ya, thnx for blowing by:circle-of-love:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

2nd thing I learned today. The papertowel method is way better, than the lazy method, that I tried.

There is a good part to this story, germinating on your DVR is a nice warm place to sprout, my DVR never goes to sleep at night, it NEVER turns off. It is ALWAYS warm 24/7, even when not in use for 2 days.

That's an excellent tip.....unless you have a cat

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

You reminded me of me when I'm lazy, it's all good here BB, u know dat! it still got me there!

Since you taught me that TRICK way to make links, I still like using it, eventually, u may see me go lazy again!:high-five:

Are you running 2 journals, 3? I asked this somewhere, maybe your yard? I can't follow journals well. :thanks:

Wish I could keep up w everybody else's.

Yeah you guessed it, I'm guilty of been lazy, just gimme the fluxed up broom.(Hell, Sabo only 8 darn bristles left)

Better gimme the straw and tape. (this could take a while).

In other news I'm just running the one journal, it's nice and compact.

Yeah you guessed it, I'm guilty of been lazy, just gimme the fluxed up broom.(Hell, Sabo only 8 darn bristles left)

Better gimme the straw and tape. (this could take a while).

In other news I'm just running the one journal, it's nice and compact.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:bravo: BB, :goodjob:that was twice the outburst i got got 22 seconds ago from slowg!

i am now ROTFLMAO! that was was a 10!!

& thnx 4 your yard clarification:peace: im still:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was not able to use the runoff I collected because in was running over Dolly before I could capture any amount of runoff to test PH of water coming out the bottom, I have been doing some reading & the runoff to be tested is NG if contacts objects like soggy wood, when "running of". I will haul her off Dolly tomorrow, if she's still alive, and collect some testable runoff.

Yeah you guessed it, I'm guilty of been lazy, just gimme the fluxed up broom.(Hell, Sabo only 8 darn bristles left) Better gimme the straw and tape. (this could take a while).

No problem BB, I switched over to a leaf Blower, ask Lester. You can have the tape, broom and the 8 bristles, I went High tech for this yard! :high-five:

Fluxy not getting better, worse today. Raised PH 0.2 up to 6.2 and fed her a weak nute solution in 3 gallons of water, PH was still 0.5 lower in drainage water. This means acidic build up in soil gets on roots & locks out nutes. This what I have read. Leaf curling is worse & now the new top/thin leaf growth has a few tips, that have curled & tips of a few are dead (about 1 mm brown at the end of new top growth leaves. Gotta go do more reading.
P4226uhoh.png

shade leaf pedals are sideways on this one in the center

P42269crl2.jpg

Hey Trichster,

What did you finally end up doing? First, I thought you figured that it was Nitro Def, then I read another member thought it was something else. I think I'd have to go back 30 pages and see what's going on with her. :reading420magazine:

BTW, am a PaPa, 1 Auto & my special project, The Darkstar just popped both their heads out of the dirt. Have a :blunt:

Hey Trichster,

What did you finally end up doing? First, I thought you figured that it was Nitro Def, then I read another member thought it was something else. I think I'd have to go back 30 pages and see what's going on with her. :reading420magazine:
please scroll up to important revision 4 posts up at post#2706, for PH runoff fail.
yeah, it's back on page , i'm reading & troubleshooting now, never had any problems, for the last 2 years in real soil, I think my using lower PH water (under 6.o) has created nute lockout, due to acidic build up, apparently, low 5.8 ph food can cause this. still reading. i have to test the water that comes out the bottom, but i'm not sure if i should keep pouring water thru her/ overfeed? gonna read on that next.
very unfortunate occurrence, i'll figure it out & learn from my mistake, once i can pinpoint the problem. thanks for yr concern SABO:thumb:

Damn right, I'm concerned, I want her to be happy & healthy like all the others here. You are in uncharted waters with that Big Girl, I mean that is one huge plant, pot, then her root system, right amount of water, right amount of nutes, right Temps and all that other good stuff.

There are tons of members following and I guarantee you, that with help, you'll figure the problem out easily!

:goodjob:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

looks like i should flush with 30 gallons of water with ph at 6.1 to 6.4. When shev was transplanted to the 15 gal pot of COCO, she was in a 3 gallon pot of SOIL, NOT coco. So, my feeding her based on PH for all coco, did NOT take into consideration, that the center root mas under the stump, is still in 3 gallons of soil. I think, I should have been feeding her around 6.3 to 6.4 to compensate for the soil that is in the center of all the surrounding coco. More reading, back hurts, neck hurts.

Great Job Trichomes :goodjob:

I admire your tenacity...and it looks like you're getting to the bottom of it.

I dunno if you've thought of it this way but...if the water drains out so quickly that you cant get a decent sample, then I wouldn't worry too much about over watering, especially if the weather's good. It's highly unlikely you'll water log her based upon the drainage of the coco and what you've said....just a thought :)

:goodluck:

please scroll up to important revision 4 posts up at post#2706, for PH runoff fail.
yeah, it's back on page , i'm reading & troubleshooting now, never had any problems, for the last 2 years in real soil, I think my using lower PH water (under 6.o) has created nute lockout, due to acidic build up, apparently, low 5.8 ph food can cause this. still reading. i have to test the water that comes out the bottom, but i'm not sure if i should keep pouring water thru her/ overfeed? gonna read on that next.
very unfortunate occurrence, i'll figure it out & learn from my mistake, once i can pinpoint the problem. thanks for yr concern SABO:thumb:

I think she's a tough girl and this will prove to be a molehill to her. She does not look like a sick plant - at worst she looks like a very healthy plant with a slight hangover. In my limited experience, that sort of leaf curling may just go away on it's own. Give her a couple of days to stabilize from the flushes/nutes so she can give you a clear message of what she wants. Relax - don't panic - don't worry - she does not have the plague. I think you're making her nervous, looking at her and thinking problem, hovering and fretting. - tell her you're not too sure about the 'perm' but she's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen and the love of your life, and you have absolute faith that she will make her needs clear in due time. Settle the Ph and,,,

Then go find that lawn chair, even if you have to "borrow" it from Dr. Bob, and :bigtoke: and:popcorn: and:bigtoke: and:bigtoke:and :laugh: :laugh: and:bigtoke:

and just watch :green_heart: :circle-of-love:

slowgro; said:
I think she's a tough girl and this will prove to be a molehill to her. She does not look like a sick plant - at worst she looks like a very healthy plant with a slight hangover. In my limited experience, that sort of leaf curling may just go away on it's own. Give her a couple of days to stabilize from the flushes/nutes so she can give you a clear message of what she wants. Relax - don't panic - don't worry - she does not have the mad cow sickness. ,,,

Then go find that lawn chair, from MrClean/BB and :bigtoke: and:popcorn:

and just watch :green_heart: :circle-of-love:

THANKS slowgro :high-five: see nxt pg

I HAVE THE WATER AT 65° PH 6.4,got a slow siphon, dispersing thru a plate with holes to sprinkle water over large areas, 5 g's at a time

so neighbors see nothing, my other neighbor is in the know, she lets me have her yard for my use, she just sits on her couch, throwin back 30packs of bud lights and chainsmoking cartons of Boro 110s, iphone in one hand & the other gaming hard by pecking her wifi laptop. she's up later than me! she gave me her password to suck off her wifi, when im out here in the mancave/ veg grow shop.

thnx for showin' up slow, gonna roll her out and slide her off Dolly so i can collect water that does not touch Dollys germ ridden, rotten, soggy, splintering, dirty, spongebody, that she calls fine lumber.

THANKS slowgro :high-five: see nxt pg

Good Edit! :thumb:

Hey, I know - instead of Mad Cow Disease, Let's give her.....

INSANE ROOSTER SYNDROME

causes plants to grow strong and green and healthy

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom