Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

BB & b.real were right on the money! the flush water that is running out the bottom is high in acic, PH too low comming out, flush should fix it. I'm dispersing 30 gallons thru every square inch of coco with siphon. Should come out the same as it goes in when I'm done. Anybody awake that knows if epsom salts should be added to flush, can't find it the searching the guide for 420 fix link.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

"Dollys germ ridden, rotten, soggy, splintering, dirty, spongebody, that she calls fine lumber."

Next time use DollyWood

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I would not add the salt. Salt build up could be causing your lockout. You had her in soil first then put her in to coco. Your soil,coco + nutrients could have caused the lockout. I could be wrong. So, if you are asking yourself about the epson don't do it because you could be second guessing yourself. Just my thoughts on the situation. Hope you have a good night and don't get mad at her she did not do anything but grow :peacetwo:

:circle-of-love:

YOU ARE A BLESSING!!!! Lady Valadon Thank you!!!!,:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

im still out in the driveway siphoning the last of 50 gallons, going to check ph coming out , in about 5 minutes.

I did NOT use any epsom!!

:high-five: just checked runoff, 5,3, im fooked, another 30 gallons coming up, or shoud i wait n do it tom? im ready right now 4 nother 30, thoughts?

You might want to give her and yourself a break and recheck in the morning a partial flush is not going to hurt anything

Go to bed she will be fine :blushsmile:

goodnight and don't stress yourself out over this. :Namaste:

:snooze:

Mixing up pH values and fixing the problem.

Trichs, I just cust and paste this from the Dutch H**** website.

"After 42 days of flowering, alarm bells rang as The Doc realised he had made a big mistake when adjusting the pH value in the past two weeks which let him water the plants with a pH value of 2 points lower than intended! That lead to a limited nutrient uptake and many of the shade leaves in the lower and medium zone of the plants rapidly turned yellow and were dropped by the plants then. Well, cultivation mistakes sometimes even happen to the most experienced grower. Of course the Doc was worried whether flower production would suffer from the pH problem, but after having flushed the soil and given the plants plenty of calcium, they soon recovered and bud formation seemed to continue unimpaired which made The Doc feel extremely relieved"

You want to raise the ph is that correct? Ok alkali's adjust ph up scale, calcium, lime and epsom salts are all alkali's. So, yes to the question above I'd be adding epsom salts.

:)

Edit: Epsom salts being a salt is ph neutral or base the product of an acid and an alkali. Bases which are disolve in water are called alkali's...it's a tricky one!

You might want to give her and yourself a break and recheck in the morning a partial flush is not going to hurt anything

thanks again LV, but she looked bad today, last 25 gallons going thru now, still coming out at 5.3

Mixing up pH values and fixing the problem.

Trichs, I just cust and paste this from the Dutch H**** website.

"After 42 days of flowering, alarm bells rang as The Doc realised he had made a big mistake when adjusting the pH value in the past two weeks which let him water the plants with a pH value of 2 points lower than intended! That lead to a limited nutrient uptake and many of the shade leaves in the lower and medium zone of the plants rapidly turned yellow and were dropped by the plants then. Well, cultivation mistakes sometimes even happen to the most experienced grower. Of course the Doc was worried whether flower production would suffer from the pH problem, but after having flushed the soil and given the plants plenty of calcium, they soon recovered and bud formation seemed to continue unimpaired which made The Doc feel extremely relieved"

You want to raise the ph is that correct? Ok alkali's adjust ph up scale, calcium, lime and epsom salts are all alkali's. So, yes to the question above I'd be adding epsom salts.

:)

I myself was not sure on the epson salt. I do soil and not coco. So, I hope I did not mess him up? I just figured if questioning don't do it.
:confused:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

the horror!

up to 5.7 , thank goodness

P4236951.jpg

I really think you should stop and give the plant time to recover from the shock of all the water running through her. It would be like you running 16 miles and needing a break to recover strength.

:circle-of-love:hey trichs you got some great folks here I hope what ever the problem is will be sorted soon,,,I had to add epsom salts to my Big Betty last night
Best of Cali sunshiny days to you Trichster:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:hey trichs you got some great folks here I hope what ever the problem is will be sorted soon,,,I had to add epsom salts to my Big Betty last night
Best of Cali sunshiny days to you Trichster:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:
What is the epson for? I do not know about this :)

What is the epson for? I do not know about this :)

No nothing I got things wrong :thedoubletake: I just read some place not to far back a post saying to use some :circle-of-love:
However its great for a minor Cal deff :thumb:Thats why i had to use it my stems were going red KJC recommended it :peace:

Back
Top Bottom