Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I am in soil so what is a good run off 5:5 is my guess but I don't know :circle-of-love:

Hello/ good morning :)

6.5 is Ideal. I keep mine around 6.0---6.8........ 7.0 is not good or anything below 6.0...
:circle-of-love:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Hello/ good morning :)
7.0 is not good or anything below 6.0... [/COLOR]

Solutions with a pH less than 7 are said to be acidic and solutions with a pH greater than 7 are basic or alkaline. Some cannabis plants do very well in less acidic or a more enriched alkaline medium. It basically comes down to completely understanding the strain and the basic needs of that strain.

6.5 pH might be ideal for some plants, but not for others. The 6.0 - 7.0 should just be used as a guideline for proper & efficient nutrient uptake to prevent lockout.

Solutions with a pH less than 7 are said to be acidic and solutions with a pH greater than 7 are basic or alkaline. Some cannabis plants do very well in less acidic or a more enriched alkaline medium. It basically comes down to completely understanding the strain and the basic needs of that strain.

6.5 pH might be ideal for some plants, but not for others. The 6.0 - 7.0 should just be used as a guideline for proper & efficient nutrient uptake to prevent lockout.

pH_chart78.jpg

Thank you Lady V., KJC provided the Guideline to me also.

If you will notice, that some bars go up past 7.0 & some go down below 6.0., some are right in the middle.There are huge difference in strains, Indica/Sativas & Hybirds. Indicas & Sativas grow in many parts of the world, where they have adapted to certain pH levels in their specific environments.

Hey there HiddenK

Thanks for those kind words.

I think Trichster is down for the night (getting on for 3am over there)

Last reading over on the last page was 5.3 I think.

We will get this fixed, and I can understand his great concern, but his plant is

unlikely to die for sure.

Don't get worried about purple stems on you plant's either. There could be various

reasons for this. I'll get up to speed on your grow and chime in during the early hours

tonight. I work some odd hours and I'm just starting back today after the hols.

Good bud to you my friend.

Together we can sort this out.

BB.

Yeah she cannot die! She will not die! She is a fighter.

Thanks for the advice, I have heard that it could just be genetics so I'm not too concerned.

As for your plant, I'm not an expert at all so she looks absolutely beautiful to me!
Also growing in soil seems to be a lot harder than I thought!!!

That pH value chart means absolutely nothing to me. When you grow in a container you can provide every nutrient and have it fully available. But, good luck trying to keep a soil pH to 6.2 in the ground. It's utterly ridiculous to even try. The only way to buffer the pH is with organic matter and lots of it. Plenty of slow release fertilizer in a granular form, molasses for the microbes and added iron for soils with elevated pH, etc. Trying to keep a pH where you want it so elements are available is not attainable in soil. It's also unnecessary, in SOIL.

That pH value chart means absolutely nothing to me. When you grow in a container you can provide every nutrient and have it fully available. But, good luck trying to keep a soil pH to 6.2 in the ground. It's utterly ridiculous to even try. The only way to buffer the pH is with organic matter and lots of it. Plenty of slow release fertilizer in a granular form, molasses for the microbes and added iron for soils with elevated pH, etc. Trying to keep a pH where you want it so elements are available is not attainable in soil. It's also unnecessary, in SOIL.

Soil is unpredictable unless purged and then added components later (soil amendments , compost ect...). Something I notice plants do when you put them in the ground with no liner. They harden fast , growth behavior can change on a whim due to fluctuations or contamination but an interesting phenomenon usually occurs , they adapt and grow hard lol or not.... Outdoor can be hit and miss with soil that is why most people make holes with a liner and use soiless mix , this controls the root zone environment and makes it manageable if you need to dial in for consistency. People who use actual soil with success , you are pro's and never second guess your methods!

12:36pm in SoCal....whats for lunch?

Hey trichs I always wanted to know...the ventura freeway...is that like the ventura highway from the....Eagles? song.

I forgot to mention inthis quote previously , PH still is important for uptake , if the Ph is not in a good spot it will lock out certain nutrients even in soiless mix. Without testing ph you can pinpoint them issues by knowing how to identify what is locked out , a good way to do so is use the "Plant Abuse" chart or problem solver that 420 put up to help us. Another way is to learn by doing trial and error and eventually just sort of happens naturally as you create a symbiotic relationship with them. The PH chart is just to help newer growers , a lot of them are new medicinal users and time is important to them as meds are.

I like how we share ideas on 420 and learn from each other , this is intense and fun eh? lol

again sorry for double quote :(

PH still is important for uptake, if the Ph is not in a good spot it will lock out certain nutrients even in soiless mix. Without testing ph you can pinpoint them issues by knowing how to identify what is locked out , a good way to do so is use the "Plant Abuse" chart or problem solver that 420 put up to help us. Another way is to learn by doing trial and error and eventually just sort of happens naturally as you create a symbiotic relationship with them.

Well written!

:Namaste:

Well written!

:Namaste:

It may be well written, but it is not accurate, completely. I won't say another word on it. It is fine and I get the idea of needing to grow fast for meds...I did it!

FLUXY LADY Thanks 420 For Helping Find the Cure

Can't thank you all enough for the replies (that I have not even seen yet!) :circle-of-love:

:thumb:NEED REPLIES not just THUMBS TODAY :thumb::thanks:

Just wanted to ask, since I flushed out the soil,

1. should we feed her any nutes today? i'd say no

2. should I keep flushing, until I get the ph, runoff over 6.0? not sure here

3. direct hot sun or shade today?

4. let her rest, do nothing, no flush, no food?

Gotta go check on my girls, be right back :love::420:

lots of "clawing" on big lower shade leaf,

increased "wrinkling" on top leaves (shade & new/skinny)

she's been in the sun since 10 AM / last 4 hrs.

going back to read what I missed, I hope it's helpful & i hav no doubt, it will be:circle-of-love:

Pics...​

Go to bed she will be fine :blushsmile:

goodnight and don't stress yourself out over this. :Namaste:

:snooze:
:thanks::love:
Morning Trichster

Sorry buddy, I was a bit fluxed after fixing up that darn broom and doing the yard (what's left of it)

I thought we got this all sorted, then I just found out you still got salt build up.

Like others are saying give her a break get some rest your self and continue later,

sounds like the PH is coming back up to normal levels anyways.
:thumb:
Hey there HiddenK

Thanks for those kind words.

I think Trichster is down for the night (getting on for 3am over there)

Last reading over on the last page was 5.3 I think.

We will get this fixed, and I can understand his great concern, but his plant is

unlikely to die for sure.

Don't get worried about purple stems on you plant's either. There could be various

reasons for this. I'll get up to speed on your grow and chime in during the early hours

tonight. I work some odd hours and I'm just starting back today after the hols.

Good bud to you my friend.

Together we can sort this out.

BB.
:thanks::thumb:
Sending positive vibes your way my brother. Everyone has said it so just wanted to reiterate...breath in, breath out. Pause and do it again. Breath in and breath out.

Your Gurl will be just fine and so will you.

Do t like to see you stressing.

Let us know how she's doing.

Renegade
:thanks:
Epsom salts are not a bad or terrible thing, when used sparingly a for certain types of problems (PH, Cal/Mag Def) etc. But it is salt so you can never over due it.
EPSOM subject needs more input, thanks for "stirring the epsom pot":thanks:
Don't make it any warmer than room temperature. You can burn the roots with hotter water than that. I haven't been following closely the last week or so...sorry about that.

What exactly is going on right now? Remember what I once said; when a plant is in stress the less you do to remedy that the better. If you start doing this and that you will make more trouble for yourself. I don't like coir, personally. Not for a container grow. I don't know how well it works with hydro, but it has a high salinity content on its own, but there is new coir products coming out of India now which have much lower sodium levels. That said, when using coir in an outdoor, container grow it is a good idea to mix the coir with live compost, a little peat moss, and anything else to improve drainage be it perlite, vermiculite, but I prefer lava sand or granite sand.

Granular fertilizers which are mixed with soils work better, IMO, because they break down in the container slowly as they should, eliminating the need to flush or be overly concerned the plant is getting too much or too little. The fertilizer is in the container and is available as the plant requires.

The reason this should be organic fertilizer is due to the way it is available to roots. However, when you feed soil like this with granular fertilizer you are doing the most important part of all, you are providing food for the micro and macro organisms in the soil, which break things down and nourish the plants with the exact amount of nutrition they need. It's like the soil and the plant form a relationship along with the mycorrhizae. If you are not using organic fertilizer, you are wasting your money on mycorrhizae.

None of this may be the answer to your direct problem, but these are the cultural practices which will give your container plant the best possible conditions. Point me to when this started and I'll read it, but I have ten million things to do from today till Monday with my teacher visiting us. I'll do whatever I can to help you...if i can help.
:cheer: GF!! XOXOXO:thumb:
In regard to the original posters problem, the problem most likely stems from the initial growing medium. As we have already said, when you act too quick trying to fix something that may or may not be what you think the problem is, you can start a chain reaction and cause many more problems. It appears to me to be a fluctuating pH problem, meaning she's not sure what her tummy can digest. If my memory serves me right this is a coco medium, which I have never grown in, which isn't an actual soil. A plant this size needs a full on organic growing medium, she also needs a pH buffer. Having to play with the pH at all unless you are growing hydroponicly should not be a topic of concern for regular soil growing. It seems like we are in a cloud of smoke in regards to what's going on. But I'll bet that this problem was inherently going to occur anyway, given the initial substrate of the growing medium. I don't think blasting 50 gallons of water through is going to be of immense help either, but I suppose anythings worth a shot at this point.

If it continues to get worse, I would have her transplanted into a proper growing medium and then hope I could just brush my shoulders off after applying a fresh medium with the buffer.

I also requested information on your metal levels of your nutrients, this information was never provided to me.

Hopefully we can get her back on track, I also don't understand why you are bringing her inside under the lights anymore, I would say just let her grow, putting her from the fresh outdoors and into that little grow shed for the measly lighting probably does more harm than good, you would be surprised how much work these things are doing on a cellular level in darkness. Fresh air is important, I also hope she is of stable genetics, flashing her with Sunlight and then artificial light is definitely not an ideal situation, you want her adapted to her home, she needs to make peace with the Earth and mother nature. All of this crazy intervention and speculation is not making her feel good. Sometimes less is more.

Lester, thank you and forgive me for posting in your yard "fluxys dying" then running away. I will now go up and read GF & Lester shares.

FYI!!

I am not happy about those TRESPASS POSTS that I saw above, I mentioned YESTERDAY,

when you do that, you IMMEDIATELY CHANGE, my current string of TOPIC INFORMATION!

please pull them out!!!!, & we'll b back ON TOPIC. :thanks: no worries

Sorry, friends, but I have to manage this MY WAY, those OFF TOPIC POSTS were just bad timing, when posted, get 'em out, so it is easier for visitors to see what's going here, with being distracted by trespass posts.:thanks:

THANK YOU.

It may be well written, but it is not accurate, completely. I won't say another word on it. It is fine and I get the idea of needing to grow fast for meds...I did it!

No worries! Never take anything I write as if I think I know it all truth be told , I know very little lol...

Be safe and best luck :) wish me some too I could use some haha j/k I will take what I can get ;)

SABO; said:
Epsom salts are

THANKS

lets talk epsom salts, no google pasting please, lol any shares on this?

PS: to O.T. violators! dont worry about my lashing out back there:circle-of-love:,

i'll be asking for all that shit in my yard,

to come back, just not today.:green_heart:

THANKS

lets talk epsom salts, no google pasting please, lol any shares on this,

PS: to O.T. violators! dont worry about my lashing out back there:circle-of-love:,

i'll be asking for all that shit in my yard,

to come back, just not today.:green_heart:

I would never grow any type of plant without Epsom salt :) I call it my "Fixerupperstuff"

This is a plant I had a mag deficiency with and epsom salt corrected it pretty swiftly

IMAG4748.jpg

I used half suggested dosage of Epsom salt to correct this issue with one application.

Back
Top Bottom