First CFL Auto Grow Journal 2015

Thanks very much for the replies.

The first picture, under the new LED is what they looked like on day 30. Very happy and reaching for the light. The other 6 pictures are what they look like now. Today is day 36. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. They started to stretch about a week and a half ago. I never increased the water, roughly 1.25-1.5 liters every other day. On watering day they are usually droopy all day, the next day they are perky, then on watering day very droopy again. Does it look like they are under or over watered?

I gave them 2L each today. They have not perked up yet. I was planning on giving them 2L/day for the next few days to see if that helps.

Thanks again

P101000260.JPG
P101000157.JPG
P101000261.JPG
P101000357.JPG
P101000457.JPG
P101000560.JPG
P101000660.JPG

U dont wna drench her throwing it in everyday.go by how light the pot is.so in morning lift the pot if feels alittle heavy leave for about 6 hours then check again lift up the pot go by weight.when light she is ready.its good to let dry inbetween feeds for root health but i never let my plants get to wilting stage if can help it. And as said above the more u get used to how much they take ul soon get the hang of how to water up plants.it will all fall into place in time.and great help from fellow growers will ensure u stay on the right path.happy growing every1;) also like to say i have grown some strains that just stay droopy through out a grow.so maybe a seed with a bad attitude lol;) best of luck.

Thanks Beast, I am starting to think this may be one of the strains, you mentioned, that just stay droopy. I do use the lift method. They have been light and dry about every 2 days, so I water about every 2 days.

If they don't perk up really well tomorrow I think I may let them dry out for another 3 days and start there. It is funny, though. This grow was picture perfect, then all of a sudden they are drooping for a week.

Hope bax doesn't mind but hey schtiggy what soil are you in.... I haven't seen a journal for your plant so I'll ask here if bax doesn't mind....

By the looks I'm guessing fox farms or miracle grow..... what ever it is is HOT. that's why you plants look that way even though you are watering correctly
.. I I were ypu let them dry out then do a HUGE flush .. really drain them out good then let the pot dry again and start watering ad normal. But don't feed still just watch at first

Hi A Train,

I am using Fox Farm - good guess. It's Ocean Forest. Thank you for chiming in, I am running out of ideas. I was going to dry them for 3-4 days so I could rule out over watering

I am in 3 gallon fabric pots, would you say to go ahead and run 9 gallons through? The pots generally dry after about 2 days, so I could flush them on Wednesday, right?

I am using "bongtastics beginners guide to autos" as a loose guideline for the grow. I just started week 6 and have added a 1/2 dose of FF grow big, 2 days ago.

The drooping started about a week ago, however.

Thanks again.

Started the Berry Ryder's flush tonight and moved the pots around to get more light to the next girl. The little sample I took was cured enough to sample. She is such smooth smoke and a hint of berry incense on exhale. Very nice mellow head high with slight body tingle.

20151228_221536.jpg
20151228_221605.jpg
20151228_221938.jpg

Hi A Train,

I am using Fox Farm - good guess. It's Ocean Forest. Thank you for chiming in, I am running out of ideas. I was going to dry them for 3-4 days so I could rule out over watering

I am in 3 gallon fabric pots, would you say to go ahead and run 9 gallons through? The pots generally dry after about 2 days, so I could flush them on Wednesday, right?

I am using "bongtastics beginners guide to autos" as a loose guideline for the grow. I just started week 6 and have added a 1/2 dose of FF grow big, 2 days ago.

Thanks again.

You can't hurt with a flush... if it's holt enough take them outside and use the hose pipe if it's too cold use a sink or bathtub.... flustered the heftily... if you think it's enough flush a little more

Hi A Train,

Thanks again.

I just sit the pot off the bottom of the bath and run the tap so it floods the top of the pot without overflowing , then go make a drink .
I know you say hot soil , but there are no burnt tips , i would try and feed more till the leaf tips just show signs of burn after the flush .
This is only my opinion , Atrain is your best bet .
Be safe .

Back
Top Bottom