First CFL Auto Grow Journal 2015

9 weeks old and she is starting to really knot up still has a couple days left before flush

20151227_162225.jpg

Thanks Sonic,

I just gave them 2L each, biggest watering so far. I slowly watered them over 30 minutes so it would soak evenly and the bottoms of the fabric pots were slightly soaked, and very little run off.

I hope that is the problem, they are flowering very nicely and it would suck if anything happened to them.

Thanks Sonic,

I just gave them 2L each, biggest watering so far. I slowly watered them over 30 minutes so it would soak evenly and the bottoms of the fabric pots were slightly soaked, and very little run off.

I hope that is the problem, they are flowering very nicely and it would suck if anything happened to them.

Once they get too a certain age watering is simply a matter of putting back what the plant takes out , no more no less .
As long as you don't under water for weeks your plants will recover , you will get to the point were you will just know how much water they want .
Be safe

Thanks Sonic,

Sonic good work;) shtiggy i think ul find they gna love u for all that water.its normal for a big healthy flowering lady to drink 2.5 litre each per day.mine do.happy growing every1;)

Back
Top Bottom