Gardenfaerie Auto Fem - CFL to Greenhouse

One more thing you can do to help the cutting is to cut it off the plant and right into room temp water. Then, take your cutter and remove the bottom of the cutting again, but UNDER the water. That way, absolutely no air bubble can form at the base of the cutting and immediately dip into the gel and medium you are using to root. I've read this is now going to be a monster crop plant. When you clone a plant in flower it takes much longer to root, so a rooting tent would benefit you. I also read this flowering plant clone will put out many more shoots, which will be interesting to watch if you use the clones you take to use the flux method. One plant would probably give you pounds outdoors.

Thanks GF, FYI, I just got you to 1000!! I make my last cut underwater, I read all:high-five: I could about clone survival, last thing I need is a cutting with an embolism/air bubble:thanks:

Thanks GF, FYI, I just got you to 1000!! I make my last cut underwater, I read all:high-five: I could about clone survival, last thing I need is a cutting with an embolism/air bubble:thanks:

What does 1000 mean? I'm so out of it!

I know this is a completed journal, for the most part, but I am not fully ready to start the new one. I did, however, want to post some photos of the remaining two seedlings which may just make it. The first two photos are Lemon Kush, which is the healthier looking one with two sets, and the second photo has a teeney weeney set of leaves coming through. Bad photo, but best I could do.

First, the before (Lemon Kush):

sss4.jpg

After:

rr4.jpg

rrrrr3.jpg

Next, before White Widow x Big Bud:

ssss2.jpg

After now:

rrrr1.jpg

rrr2.jpg

Babies one each Lemon Kush and White Widow x Big Bud:

bb141.jpg

b151.jpg

One more seed trying to pop is the Delicious Cotton Candy. The freebies never seem to perform for me. I'm sure it's me. I'll save those babies yet!

A small update with photos of what is left and some little progress from my babies who were near eaten to death by aphids.

These are the oldest plants after I harvested them. I am leaving them as is until the remaining buds are very amber to see how that goes.

IMG_064727.JPG

IMG_064622.JPG

These are the two babies which I have faith are going to be okay:

rrr2.jpg

rr4.jpg

I will post until all this particular run is harvested. THEN THE OUTDOOR GROW! Exciting. Oh and finally, winter is over and all greenhouse plants will be left outside tonight under the moon and stars. Windows and door open, air flowing, finally done with that till next December or January. This year the A/C was on New Years Eve!

PEACE

Hi G.F........hope ALL is great, green and gorgeous :) Missed you and my 420 family :Namaste::circle-of-love: I'll pop on from time to time but, until the dust settles, I'm keeping fairly low profile :)

Hi G.F........hope ALL is great, green and gorgeous :) Missed you and my 420 family :Namaste::circle-of-love: I'll pop on from time to time but, until the dust settles, I'm keeping fairly low profile :)

I love that you stopped by to say hi! I am so sorry for what is going on and I totally get why you are resting on the down low. I know you're around soaking up all the 420 love. I hope Emma is still recovering well.

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Hey G.F.... I'm glad you're ok :) Licking my "wounds" and moving on I guess :) I'm a fairly resilient type lol.......so, hey ho life moves on. Thinking of growing a few tomatoes and chillies for a laugh ;) xx

Hope all is well in the garden - gardenfaeri :Namaste:

thank you! My regular outside garden is greening up and starting to flower. My canna garden is still under the lights awaiting the outdoors.
I can't wait!

When do you think you'll move the cannabis outside? For some reason I thought you were from our area when you mentioned the hot summers (+100 F days, 70 degree nights), I can't wait to see you grow and partake in your adventures. I would also enjoy seeing your regular garden photos, perhaps if you get the time you could make an off-topic thread for them :) It's been in the 80s around here lately, so it's like summer is almost here already, gonna be a hot one we got coming! :surf:

Back
Top Bottom