Autos - Indoor - 600W HPS - Soil - Kalashnikova - Big Bang - Auto Bomb

No Bill it won't effect it negatively. If anything it'll add an additional 3-5 days of drying.

My experience has taught me that following a flush, the trichomes degrade at a much faster rate. This is why I start my flush around week 6 of flower. To allow for a couple weeks of degrading that won't effect the smoke.

You're gonna be alright big guy! Have fun!

No Bill it won't effect it negatively. If anything it'll add an additional 3-5 days of drying.

My experience has taught me that following a flush, the trichomes degrade at a much faster rate. This is why I start my flush around week 6 of flower. To allow for a couple weeks of degrading that won't effect the smoke.

You're gonna be alright big guy! Have fun!

thnx bro.:thanks:

in a while i will bombard you with pics of what i think as my biggest achievement in this first grow.

she is my favorite girl so far.

BIG BANG AUTO FEM DAY 82

I had to tie her for safety on the way to the bathroom, and the way back was very hard with the 30 Lt pot flushed.

She is one meter tall and when i loosen the ropes, almost the same in width. She has a very strong fruity smell. All Big Bangs do.

So here is my big girl (In some pics she is tight down and in some others not).

IMG_86131.JPG
IMG_86143.JPG
IMG_86153.JPG
IMG_86193.JPG
IMG_86212.JPG
IMG_86164.JPG
IMG_86172.JPG
IMG_86182.JPG

Ok my good fellow growers i have the dried scales of all kalashnikovas.

1 I already showed you pics 612g wet to 170g that i count as 150g

2 I already showed you pics the wet weight was 670g and i cant find the pics from dried.... hhmmm anyway it was 140g. (I gave her one more day of drying )

3 I already showed you wet weight was 440g dried to 103g

So that makes it 393g dried and trimmed from 3 kalashnikovas autos

and 120g the first Auto-Bomb 513g from the first 4 girls.

I want to thank them by the way for giving up threir lives for my happiness:tokin:

These are the first 2 out of 3 Big Bangs. Pulled out of tent yesterday waiting my scissors. They are still drying from flush. The small one will be chopped tonight and the large one probably tomorrow.

Check the deference in size of plants with small and large pot. the small is about 8 Lt and the large 30 Lt

IMG_86642.JPG

I'm not using small pots again

Last night i decided to harvest the small one but after a tragic accident, i had to harvest both.
IMG_86642.JPG

I couldn't take pics of the big one while naked, cause she couldn't stand up.... and the small one i forgot to.

Well we have a new champion in yield. I still can't believe it...:lot-o-toke:

but lets start with the small one.

IMG_86782.JPG
IMG_86791.JPG
IMG_86801.JPG
IMG_8688.JPG
IMG_86901.JPG
IMG_86911.JPG

If someone followed this journal from early on, might remember that my humidifier and exhaust broke down, after 2 months of use.

Anyway the exhaust wasn't broken, my filter was full of salts from the humidifier, so the air couldn't go through.

The grow shop gave me for free a small exhaust and now i have 2:cheesygrinsmiley:

The small one will be attached to a cool tube for the next grow

The humidifier was actually broken and it was to be replaced by the grow shop, but i asked them to replace it with other stuff with equal value so i got my self a PH DOWN, PH Buffer 7, a set of easy light hangers to replace the big ropes i use now, and this huge thing for drying buds:cheer:

20160324_095221.jpg
20160324_095230.jpg
20160324_095239.jpg
20160324_095245.jpg
20160324_095252.jpg

LOL I didn't expect it to be so big. It can fit like several kilos of wet buds.... it looks empty and it has 1,2 kilos on it...

By the way where is everybody?
LOL I feel like a crazy guy talking to himself.

jUST KIDING

Back
Top Bottom