Greenhouse Seed Co Kalashnikova - Soil - CFL - Indoor

Day 72. Day 31 of 12/12. Pretty heavy defoliation today. I think it will help even out the yield across the shelf. Pulled more fan leaves than I thought I would. I think it turned out well.

I had watered heavy a few days ago and the soil is still plenty moist. I don't think I'll be watering for another 3-4 days, maybe more. The Kalashnikova has performed very well with the Osmocote. Not really surprising. I don't have any designer nutrients to compare it with, but overall I'm pleased with the results. This bottle of Osmocote will probably last me a few years. Next update Sunday.

Before defoliation.

image3747.jpg

After defoliation.

image3753.jpg

Flowers.

image3748.jpg

image3750.jpg

image3751.jpg

image3749.jpg

Fan leaves.

image3752.jpg

Dropped the cfl's down on either side of the main cola. I'll have to keep an eye on the new growth and make sure it doesn't grow into the lights.

image3765.jpg

Looking very nice. How wide is the tent you have? I have a small space, an I'm thinking about growing one big plant, instead of several smaller ones. I like the way this strain is growing, but I have some beans coming already, from a friend that has some awesome crosses. Your space looks about the same width as mine, and I don't if I'll do one big bush, or several smaller girls, or maybe try sog.

Looking very nice. How wide is the tent you have? I have a small space, an I'm thinking about growing one big plant, instead of several smaller ones. I like the way this strain is growing, but I have some beans coming already, from a friend that has some awesome crosses. Your space looks about the same width as mine, and I don't if I'll do one big bush, or several smaller girls, or maybe try sog.

Hey dank. My tent is 16"x16". A total of 1.33 sqft. If I went SOG in 2 liter hempys, I could run up to 6 at a time. I may do that on my next grow. I grew out 2 Northern Lights in 1 gallon pots last year. It was very cramped and I yielded the same as I would have with one larger plant. I started 12/12 from seed, so it did cut down on the overall time from start to finish. But I prefer 1 plant over 2. I'll be watching yours. Good luck!

Day 74. Day 33 of 12/12. Painfully slow flowering. This Kalashnikova didn't really begin flowering until 2 weeks after the flip. I'm going to try and let her go as long as she'll allow it. Until then, I'll enjoy the wait. Pics.

image3791.jpg

image3793.jpg

image3792.jpg

image3794.jpg

Day 76. Day 35 of 12/12. Not much to update. Still no water. I think I'm really going to let her dry out before I water again. The Kalashnikova still looks very healthy at this stage. I hope she finishes strong. Just one pic today. Maybe halfway through flower...

image3833.jpg

Day 78. Day 37 of 12/12. Went to my friends last night and smoked some Banana Kush. Hit very smooth out of the bong with a strong, quick hitting high. Definitely up there with some other good smoke I've enjoyed over the years. The buds were beautiful. I was so high I forgot to take pictures. And I would say top 5 bag appeal I've ever come across. It was a nice surprise.

The Kalashnikova is still drying out. I keep saying two more days and ill water. So, two more days and ill water. I think.

image3873.jpg

image3874.jpg

Day 81. Day 40 of 12/12. Finally watered today! This girl was bone dry about 3 inches down.

Greenhouse Seed Company lists the Kalashnikova as an 8 week strain. That's probably true under an hps. With these cfl's though, I think 9 or 10 weeks is more like it. The yield looks unimpressive, but I didn't expect much. Should be some nice smoke though! The stretch is definitely over. I'm going to let her go 3 days between updates from here on I think. Happy growing.

image3924.jpg

image3925.jpg

image3926.jpg

Got a quick update on the Kannabia Seeds Thai Fantasy Auto. My buddy sent me a couple pics today. She's definitely putting out flowers. We think she'll be done late October. Looks like she's doing very well. Can't wait to try her out!

image3987.jpg

image3988.jpg

Day 84. Day 43 of 12/12. The odor on the Kalashnikova is still pretty low, but really comes out when you rub a flower. Lemon and diesel. It's really nice. Looking forward to this one.

By buddy just found out he's gotta take a drug test for work. Any ideas? I've heard rumors about stuff working but never tried anything myself other than to stop smoking. He just found out and will be tested in less than a week. He's freakin out! Hopefully, we pass legalization and all this nonsense goes away. Seriously, anyone have any ideas let me know!

image4026.jpg

image4027.jpg

Thanks King. Ok this is kind of hilarious. My buddies boss is also the girl he's currently having "relations" with. She straight up told him he had to take a drug test just to mess with him. He was freakin out! Just found out there is no test... She got him good. So messed up.

Day 87. Day 46 of 12/12. I put her outside tonight. It's a nice cool evening. Something this Kalashnikova hasn't felt before. I can't wait to smoke this plant! Pics with the flash on turned out nice.

image4142.jpg

image4140.jpg

image4139.jpg

image4138.jpg

image4141.jpg

Day 92. Day 51 of 12/12. I put the Kalashnikova outside 5 days ago and haven't brought her back in yet. I'm going to try and finish her outside. I don't get much light back there, but I can tell she's loving it already. I'm also really letting her dry out again. I'll be watering tonight after a full day under blue skies. I love this plant.

image4316.jpg

image4317.jpg

Got a quick update on the Kannabia Seeds Thai Fantasy Auto. She should be finishing in a few weeks. My buddy is doing a nice job with her. Definite sativa structure, tall and lanky. She's looking good!

image4389.jpg

image4390.jpg

Back
Top Bottom