Sinsemillas 2nd Grow - Fruitilicious - Kalashnikova & Super Pig 600W

Re: Sinsemillas 2nd grow, Fruitilicious, Kalashnikova and Super Pig 600w

Lookin good Sinse :thumb: :Namaste:
Thank you bro! :) They are doing it all by themselfs!! strong girls. I do have to say that Mandala, has never let me down, she is one sexy lady! the leaves are really thick, something I havent seen before. Super Pig is growing real fast, specially since she was the last one to sprout 2 days after, and now shes taking over. Kalashnikova I guess is doing some hormone load and getting them ready for boom growth. Irie vibrations for your ladies as well. :peace: :ganjamon:

Subbed. Partly because your avatar partly because you share the same passions as I do.

Spent most of yesterday celebrating his imperial majesty's b-day by burning the sacred herb.

Bless up

Haile Selassie, King of kings. To bad I couldnt burn one yesterday, and since a week ago :/! The only person I knew here to buy good herb is now in jail.....................

"“Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war and until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation, until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes. And until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race, there is war. And until that day, the dream of lasting peace, world citizenship, rule of international morality, will remain but a fleeting illusion to be pursued, but never attained... now everywhere is war.”
Words only Bob coul'd have putted in a song, from his Imperial majesty, How can one not love reggae, when reggae is love!
Thanks for joining in, so nice to have someone else sharing life!

7 Days :) They are being watered with PH'ed water and 1/4 of Canna Rhizotonic, getting sunlight all day, and 250w MH during the night.

20-07.JPG

I Don't Know what I'm doing wrong, but yours are 3 times taller than mine at Day 3 lol! Good Job! Subbed

I Don't Know what I'm doing wrong, but yours are 3 times taller than mine at Day 3 lol! Good Job! Subbed

Glad to have you onboard!
Its them plants that do it all! I let the seedlings see the sun, some people advice not to do it, but I do! and they love it!. Plants do all the work, I just mix some nutes, water them, look at them, sometimes talk to them... and they work very hard to grow and be pretty :)

Remember when seedlings are growing, it might seem like they are not doing much, but they are developing strong root systems, and then suddnely BOOM start growing.

glad to have you onboard!
Its them plants that do it all! I let the seedlings see the sun, some people advice not to do it, but i do! And they love it!. Plants do all the work, i just mix some nutes, water them, look at them, sometimes talk to them... And they work very hard to grow and be pretty :)

remember when seedlings are growing, it might seem like they are not doing much, but they are developing strong root systems, and then suddnely boom start growing.
i do the same

Hi everyone, girls having 11 days, looking green.

GEDC08011.JPG
GEDC0797.JPG
GEDC0800.JPG

Good weed ya'll

Subd up Sinse, looking good bro :thumb:

Very happy to have you on board bro, hope all your situation with neighbors is better now. :peace: and good weed!!

Watered the girls with some home made aereated tea compost with fish emultion. pictures inc soon.

Subbed Sinse. Looking good!

Thanks for sub! Hope you find joy in this travel too! :high-five:

Few pictures on todays work, topped, Kalashnikova and topped and LST'ed Super Pig and Fruity. Not yet the clones, since They are still growing and coming out of the shock I suppose..

Clones:
GEDC08201.JPG

A
GEDC08211.JPG

B
GEDC0822.JPG

Topped Kalashnikova and side shot
GEDC0815.JPG

She is really short, but developing side branches much faster than her sisters, those Indica dominant phenos are showing !
GEDC0818.JPG

Topped and LST'ed Fruity
GEDC0813.JPG

Topped and LST'ed Super Piggy
GEDC08141.JPG

Hope your having weed filled days, Dharma! Thanks for passing by :high-five:

looking great. nice training, nice clones, bad nitro burn in flowering tent though.

Well not weed, but more like lettuce lol!
Good Weed Day Sinse!!!

Lettuce rocks! :) I planted too many this year, and now they are flowering... Might keep some seeds! Good lettuceskunk day to you as well.:Namaste:

looking great. nice training, nice clones, bad nitro burn in flowering tent though.

Thanks for the feedback dude! Doing my best with indoors, and first time with coco, so I had to flush it since it was locking Nitrogen indeed. :lot-o-toke:
Happy days.

Irie

Back
Top Bottom