Sinsemillas 2nd Grow - Fruitilicious - Kalashnikova & Super Pig 600W

Re: Sinsemillas 2nd grow, Fruitilicious, Kalashnikova and Super Pig 600w

Looking good Sinsemillas. I have collected lettuce seeds before and had very good luck with it. The seeds I collected were a lot larger than the ones I planted originally. Plus they are free!
That sounds like really good news bro :)! im sure the ones you planted tasted and looked better as well, no 1 can give the love to our food like we do ahueahuea. Thanks for passing by :) Stay hiiiiigh!

Heya Sinse, hope you've been having a skunk-erific weekend ami :Rasta::Namaste:

Weeked was out there, near the sun, the stars, some reggae, hamac, the river, sirens and ganja. Hope you had a good one too bro :Rasta:

Glad to hear is Sinse... did ok... had a lighting issue with a timer, the girls seem ok so far though. Ordered my first LED from our sponsor TopLED, smoked some Harlequin Jo, decided I like her flavor and smoothness and the fact that the higher cbd does help quite a bit. Made some kief butter and some cookies with my girl last night... she got fried. apparently 4.5g blonde kief to 18 cookies is a bit too strong for some folks, lol :)

Where are you sinse? Hope your ok. Your journal"s nearly where i left it at.

hey brows, small update here as well, i've been real busy! Which is good hehe.

Some pictures, of what is going on. ( I deeply wished I could share the smell of that tent as well)
They are quite Yellow, I had to go for some time and they lacked some meals, but they seem to be budding real nice, super frosty and really dense nugs. Low nitrogen is not always bad i guess :)

33 days of flowering.
Fruitylicious.
DSC_001627.JPG
DSC_001526.JPG
DSC_001335.JPG
DSC_001039.JPG
DSC_000842.JPG

This is Kalashnikova
DSC_001141.JPG

Keep it real people! irie

7 Days :) They are being watered with PH'ed water and 1/4 of Canna Rhizotonic, getting sunlight all day, and 250w MH during the night.

20-07.JPG

DO you have any pics of the super pig ordered some seeds would like to see how it turnedout

DO you have any pics of the super pig ordered some seeds would like to see how it turnedout

hey bro :) I dont have pictures of the harvest from super pig!, I allowed her to vegetate for 1 month (+2 weeks as seedling), and then it was about 64 days of flowering untill the window opened. I got about 7-8 ounces! And im sure I could have got more, since I know she likes slightly more acidic soil/nutrients. Her smell is quite amazing, nothing like pigs :)! Havent tried it yet, but i will come back for a smoke report.
I will upload some pictures of the nugs, they are still drying, along with the Fruitylicious. Kalashnikova could do with at least one more week.

Peace, Irie.

Congrats on your harvest I never had a chance to see.

hey bro :) I dont have pictures of the harvest from super pig!, I allowed her to vegetate for 1 month (+2 weeks as seedling), and then it was about 64 days of flowering untill the window opened. I got about 7-8 ounces! And im sure I could have got more, since I know she likes slightly more acidic soil/nutrients. Her smell is quite amazing, nothing like pigs :)! Havent tried it yet, but i will come back for a smoke report.
I will upload some pictures of the nugs, they are still drying, along with the Fruitylicious. Kalashnikova could do with at least one more week.

Peace, Irie.

what kind of soil did u use and how do I make the soil more acidic

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom