Greenhouse Seed Co Kalashnikova - Soil - CFL - Indoor

Day 96. Day 55 of 12/12. Still have the Kalashnikova outside in the sun. The more I watch her, the longer I think she's going to go. I'm thinking 3 more weeks? That would be 11 weeks from 12/12. A little long but it's a good way to exercise patience.

image4430.jpg

Day 100. Day 59 of 12/12. Hit the 100 day milestone today! I guess it's not really different than any other day, but it's cool anyway.

The Kalashnikova is coming along nicely. She's still outside and enjoying blue skies. The only thing I don't like about it are these fluttering seeds from a tree overhead that stick to her buds. If I give her a good shake, most of them fall off. But there are some glued to the flowers. I'll have to get a pair of tweezers for the harvest.

Pics..

image4541.jpg

image4542.jpg

Niceeeee, got one of this (Thai fantasy max auto) outdoor this year, in germany (bavaria). Yield was qite good, abt 70 grams (2,46 ounces).
Next year, it will be grown again.

BTW, nice christmas-tree! ;)

Niceeeee, got one of this (Thai fantasy max auto) outdoor this year, in germany (bavaria). Yield was qite good, abt 70 grams (2,46 ounces).
Next year, it will be grown again.

BTW, nice christmas-tree! ;)

My buddy said the Thai Fantasy Auto is looking very nice. I haven't seen her in a couple weeks. He thinks she's just about ready. I'll post more pics in the next week. Thanks for stoping by!

Day 106. Day 65 of 12/12. This Kalashnikova is still throwing out white pistols on her main cola. I swear she doesn't want to finish. I'm going to let her keep going. She's got at least a few more weeks, which would put her at 12 weeks flowering. The best comes to those who wait, right?

image4682.jpg

image4542.jpg

Day 128. Day 87 of 12/12. CHOP CHOP! I've been slowly harvesting and smoking the Kalashnikova over the last few weeks. Today I took her all the way down. I finally got my hands on some Thai Fansasy Auto. My buddy chopped her about 2 weeks ago. I smoked it for the first time tonight while I was trimming. Made the job so easy. Great smoke. Very creamy, both the smell and the taste. Almost tasted like pumpkin spice without the spice. Just barely there. The high is really nice. I feel completely in control and mellow. Like I could go out and function and enjoy it. It's awesome stuff. I may have to order some more of those.

The trimming went well tonight. The small harvest was not what I expected. But this will last me easily a few months. I'm a pretty light smoker. The Kalashnikova's odor is fairly low right now, but still has that lemon just pushing through. I think once the cure is over, the smell is going to be very nice. I'm looking forward to it. Once I get some nice dried buds to smoke, I'll put up a report.

Thanks for everyone following this one. Can't wait to do it again!

image4983.jpg

Congrats, nice journal too! What was the final yield?
Doesn't look like too much on the photo, but it sure looks good!

Cheers! :blunt:

Day 128. Day 87 of 12/12. CHOP CHOP! I've been slowly harvesting and smoking the Kalashnikova over the last few weeks. Today I took her all the way down. I finally got my hands on some Thai Fansasy Auto. My buddy chopped her about 2 weeks ago. I smoked it for the first time tonight while I was trimming. Made the job so easy. Great smoke. Very creamy, both the smell and the taste. Almost tasted like pumpkin spice without the spice. Just barely there. The high is really nice. I feel completely in control and mellow. Like I could go out and function and enjoy it. It's awesome stuff. I may have to order some more of those.

The trimming went well tonight. The small harvest was not what I expected. But this will last me easily a few months. I'm a pretty light smoker. The Kalashnikova's odor is fairly low right now, but still has that lemon just pushing through. I think once the cure is over, the smell is going to be very nice. I'm looking forward to it. Once I get some nice dried buds to smoke, I'll put up a report.

Thanks for everyone following this one. Can't wait to do it again!

image4983.jpg

Thanks for all the comments everyone! I have no idea what the final harvest was. Somewhere over an ounce, but not much more I'm sure. We've been smoking this plant for the last few weeks and the pic is what was left of the final harvest. I'll update with a smoke report in the next few weeks. Thanks to everyone who took the time to read my journal. It was fun!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom