Greenhouse Seed Co Kalashnikova - Soil - CFL - Indoor

Day 48. Day 7 of 12/12. I've never vegged a plant past the 40 day mark, and wow is she getting big. I think she'll fill up my tent nicely. I was looking at the pic from 7/29 and the growth has been really nice. I love growing this plant. So easy, especially after the transplant. Lets hope it continues that way.

I shot a few pics today from different sides of the plant. The can should give you an idea of the size of the Kalashnikova. Saw the first few pistols just popping out, barely noticeable. Only gets better from here!!

7/29/13
image3229.jpg

Today
image3330.jpg
image3331.jpg
image3332.jpg
image3333.jpg

Got a quick update on the Kannabia Seeds Thai Fantasy Auto. She's small but she's coming along. Not too much to talk about. Still hasn't shown any signs of flowering, but I imagine after the transplant she'll mature and start to throw out pistols.

image3386.jpg
image3387.jpg

Day 50. Day 9 of 12/12. Still waiting to see any flower production. The Kalashnikova looks really nice though. Filling up the tent nicely. Still very green and looking very healthy.

I can see just a few pistols popping out, but nothing to indicate that she's started flowering. In the last pic, I tried to get a shot of her 11 finger leaves. Tough to tell in the pic, but they're popping out all over the canopy. Hopefully in the next 3-5 days we'll start to see some flower production. As always, pics...

image3388.jpg
image3389.jpg
image3390.jpg

Forgot to mention, still no need for water. Plenty moist and the pot is still heavy. When flower production starts, the Kalashnikova should drink a lot more. Until then, waterings are few and far between. Such a simple grow. Next update Saturday.

Day 53. Day 12 of 12/12. Getting really bushy and starting to throw out pistols on every bud site. Should be a good show. I'm thinking about defoliating at 21 days. 420fied really plumped up his hempy army that way. I think in this small space, getting rid of the large fan leaves would do the flowers good.

So far the Osmocote is doing ok. If I start to see any deficiencies ill add more. Overall she looks really good.

image3423.jpg
image3424.jpg
image3425.jpg

Day 55. Day 14 of 12/12. Not a whole lot to update. I did break out the tape measure though. The Kalashnikova is 19in tall and 24in wide. By far the largest plant I've grown. I wish I had more room!

Thursday, my buddy and I are going for our medical card renewals and visiting the local hydro store to load up on supplies for his house. He's got an empty room he's going to set up for a nice grow. He wants to put 6 plants in a tent. I've got 4 Kalashnikova seeds left. We'll either clone or pick up some other genetics. Ill update the progress this weekend.

We'll be visiting Harborside Health Center on Thursday as well. Ill get some shots of the flowers we pick up and post them here. Until then, enjoy these pics.

image3453.jpg
image3454.jpg
image3455.jpg

Just spent my Thursday with a good friend doing everything cannabis. We started our day by visiting my doctor and renewing our medical cards. I'm not going to name any names, but he's a great guy. Very professional. Clean facility. And he really seems to care about his patients. Overall, A+ experience.

Next stop was Harborside Health Center. It was our first visit and all I can say is wow. This place is top notch. Very friendly and professional staff. They really make you feel welcome. Their selection of clones was huge. Maybe 25 different strains to choose from. They also had a large selection of seeds. Not much in terms glassware, but we still had another stop to make. More on that in a minute.

The flower selection is really nice. We decided to pick up 6 different strains, one gram each. GDP, Red Congolese, Headband, OG Kush, Cheisel, and Jack Herer. Ill post a smoke report in the coming days.

Next stop was a local hydro store. The place was a mess and the guy who ran it matched. We left real quick.

Hit up a new smoke shop in town. Huge selection of glass. My buddy picked up a decent piece and a bag to match. We'll be testing it out later tonight. Overall great shop. Great selection, and friendly owner. Couldn't be happier.

My last stop was at my buddies place. Got a few shots of the daily haul, along with an update on the Kannabia Seeds Thai Fantasy Auto. She's really doing well, and just starting to throw out her first pistols.

Best Thursday in a while. Enjoy the pics!

image3475.jpg
image3476.jpg
image3477.jpg
image3478.jpg
image3479.jpg
image3480.jpg
image3481.jpg
image3482.jpg
image3483.jpg
image3484.jpg
image3485.jpg
image3486.jpg

Day 58. Day 17 of 12/12. Broke out the tape measure again. 21" tall and 26" wide. Definitely outgrowing the tent! Ill be defoliating in the next few days.

The leaf pic shows her "odd" ten fingers. Only one I found on the plant. The bud sites are popping all over, stacked on top of each other. Really dense around the main stem. The Kalashnikova began life slow and came on strong. Now she's beginning flowering slow. Lets hope she finishes strong!

image3496.jpg
image3493.jpg
image3494.jpg
image3497.jpg

Day 60. Day 19 of 12/12. Flower production is finally starting to take off. I defoliated all the large fan leaves today, really opening up the Kalashnikova to allow the light to penetrate the canopy. Hopefully it'll pay off with a decent yield.

I ran through the entire album to better see the growth. It's amazing how fast these plants grow up. Before I know it, the next seedling will be in here and ill get to do it all over again. Such a cool experience. On to the pics, before and after defoliation.

image3531.jpg
image3532.jpg

Looking good, +reps for defoliating, good move since you have little space in the tent. Keep it up, Irie.

Back
Top Bottom