Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Well, I harvested the last of the plants at the farm today and she unfortunately had about 20% rot...but my attitude this summer (at the farm) was to be laissez faire...so with the males and the ripped plants I am magically at "legal" limit so I guess it all works out in the end. I have one DopeSeeds Skunk still growing and I couldn't see a speck of rot on her today so I am letting her roll (into another 35F night). All the other, Purple Kush/Peyote Critical/Northern Soul, are harvested and drying in the home GH (under lock). I'm chilling in wool and flannel with my peeps (and fat dog) and the world is good. Hope same for all of you...

Highya BH,

Same here! Almost hunkered down for the winter, lol. Stash is secured! Happy Smokin'

Highya BH,

Beautiful Skunk colas. We have had some serious botrytis conditions this year. Just that it came a little later than usual. I harvested a couple hybrids before it got here. Congratulations on those huge colas again! Drool worthy! Happy Smokin'

Beautiful Skunk colas. We have had some serious botrytis conditions this year. Just that it came a little later than usual. I harvested a couple hybrids before it got here. Congratulations on those huge colas again! Drool worthy! Happy Smokin'
With the weather looking cold and rainy for the next week I harvested the Skunk this morning to be safe...found one tiny bud of rot, so perfect timing :slide:

Congrats on the harvest Blew....she was a beautiful plant.

I still have a few more going outdoors.....but not sure how much longer they will get to go. Hope the family is well brother!!

Congrats on the harvest Blew....she was a beautiful plant.
I still have a few more going outdoors.....but not sure how much longer they will get to go. Hope the family is well brother!!
I am impressed with her final size, especially considering I started her so late (mid-June?). I think it's a good lesson in manageability. I didn't stress and they did fine without any training. Some of the others could have been started a little sooner, for more size, but in general I think a June 1 start date is totally practical for me.

We have freezing rain forecast for this week...started getting things under cover already.

Hope you and yours are safe and happy. :peace:

Highya BH, VS, guys and gals,

I had a rough start to this season. A woodchuck ate the tops off about 5 of my 9 girls. Then 3 of those were eaten again.

I didn't stress and they did fine without any training.
It was hard not to stress, but I worked at it. In the end, I have enough to get through until next season. I'm thankful that I didn't stress, and the harvest is very adequate! Happy Smokin'

I had a rough start to this season. A woodchuck ate the tops off about 5 of my 9 girls. Then 3 of those were eaten again.
It was hard not to stress, but I worked at it. In the end, I have enough to get through until next season. I'm thankful that I didn't stress, and the harvest is very adequate! Happy Smokin'
Whoa....never heard of a woodchuck doing that...did they climb it?

No, they were seedlings. Even expensive seeds that came late because of Co-Vid 19. But, they did finish, and I got a lot of seeds also. Win/Win.

Yeah, they recovered to become 6' tall. One seedling, the woodchuck ate all the leaves, and it still recovered. Surprised me! Happy Smokin'

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

June 1 start date is totally practical for me.
I'm gonna play with the dates next year - if I start way early like you can in a greenhouse - it won't hold them - I may try one even later just to see what happens, hopefully smaller. Let the outdoor gals run wild!!!
I think I may have given my best plant some bud rot - I was farting around with my wood furnace reservoir that is in the corner of the shop - I had the lid off and the humidity went thru the roof!!! I noticed it on the top cola so decided to chop - I removed that part but I'm a bit worried about the inside.
Congrats on the harvest Blew!!! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom