Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

I think heavy preemptive miticide spraying of the pre flowering plants is the way to go Mr. B. Can not use on flowers , but I think that is the way to go. Along with total coverage of the greenhouse. At least that's what I'm doing next year. I wonder what the commercial greenhouses use. one called flora mite kills adults and eggs in one application

id rep you if I could it tells me to spread some around first lol
looks good man I cant see any mites from here
yea it may be good to clear everything out and make sure you keep whatevers outside outside etc..
also doesn't some soil have the pest in them when you get it?
im just curious cause I got a few small gnats floating about in the veg part of the tent where the soil is
hardly see any now been trappin em opn the sticky stuff lol
Happy Weednsday Brotha and a Thurweed day too since its so late :thumb:

Its happy Hour ,good day Mr and Mrs B

Oh ya happy hour. I just had a great drink. tequila with pineapple/basil sorbet. Wow it was great. Hope you and the Mrs. are having a great day.

Reps+ Bee your doing a darn good job:peace::goodjob::thumb::high-five::circle-of-love:

Thanks Harley. the buds on the tent girls are getting really full and dense. the new york city diesel are about 2" across and getting bigger. Happy Friedday Harley

Nice of you to stop by Mick and thanks for the nice words. Growing outside does have it's drama. mold, bud rot. mites and high humidity. two chopped 16 good ones to good. plus 2 smaller ones.

Oh ya happy hour. I just had a great drink. tequila with pineapple/basil sorbet. Wow it was great. Hope you and the Mrs. are having a great day.
Me too but home alone "Johnny Walker Black" Neat...

What no Blue. I had some gold awhile back and man that was good. Happy Friedday Broke
Actually Blue is my drink of choice at home but I can't afford it at the bars. Last month I couldn't afford it at the Liquor Store either so Black it is. Never had Gold.

Good Weed to you Brotha
And a Chronic weekend :thumb:

Back at you cronic and a happy weed day to ya Brotha.

Better get your boots on B. Storm coming your way. I just heard ,could be a foot of rain in N.W.

Morning bozzo, yup boots are on and I'm ready to throw myself on the plastic to hold it down. We could have 60 mph winds in places also. We usually have one of these at least once a year so here it comes. Happy Sativaday

sorry about the weather there hope you secure everything and hope it goes by with no damage or minimal damage
its still like 6 am here so everyones still sleeping seeing how im usually the first one to get up
good weed and fair weather brotha :thumb:

Cronic I can only hope it doesn't hit out where I live. I'm at the base of a mountain and if it coming from the south I may be in luck. time will tell. Thanks for the concern though, I can use all the help I can get.. It's pouring like crazy right now but no wind yet

Thanks OMM it still hasn't started blowing yet and that is good but it hasn't stopped raining all day. I can only hope it just keeps raining without the dam wind. Happy Sativaday

Good Day to you and the Mrs Brotha Bee
Happy SKunkday :thumb:
I hope the storm didn't hit you too hard I don't wanna see those beautiful girls get hurt :peace:

Back
Top Bottom