Sense Amelia's Critical Sensi Stars - Indoor Soil Grow - 600 Watt Duel Spec HPS

Well I got to see veg stage look like they are gett'in the love
:laughtwo: Let's hope you see it thru to bloom! Yes, my girls always get plenty of :love:

I'm along for the ride.
Great to have you here Mutt! :peace:

just be careful with the wet and dry cycle.
I'll be sure to hit an all round good balance with their waterings. :blushsmile:

whats that u have the seedlings in exactly.
*waves* Hi cultivator, it's BioBizz All Mix.

Popping in for wave Amelia!:byebye:
The babes are looking quite happy!:goodjob:
Liking the names!

I want to name my homegrown seedling Gladys but I'm afraid she'll get all pissed and go male!:laughtwo:

K

hey younglady if you want to see a nice css grow go to the plant of the year contest and check tSemps css, he got a little more then 8oz of one plant :)

I don't name them. Cause I'll feel bad when it comes time to kill them ...... LOL.

name after someone you dont like:)
I don't name them. Cause I'll feel bad when it comes time to kill them ...... LOL.

Amelia .... I got a new journal up if you get bored. It's the 2nd Grow in my signature.

Sorry, sorry. I've fallen all behind on updates. Forgive me! I shall post tomorrow with a fresh head and let you know all about it. Mutt, I'll be sure to check out your new grow!

Sorry, sorry. I've fallen all behind on updates. Forgive me! I shall post tomorrow with a fresh head and let you know all about it. Mutt, I'll be sure to check out your new grow!

Glad to see you back! Hope all is well.

Yep .. things are great. A friend helped me get my grow back up and running with some donated plants.

I'm late ... is there room for a little Fluffy One?
Aww don't worry girl! I saved you the BESTEST seat :blushsmile:

Glad to see you back! Hope all is well.
Nice one TG, thanks. :)

OK, I have sorted out all the pics but it's hard to pinpoint dates and what not, last time I posted was on the 10th I think.

13199.jpg

14175.jpg

P10000961.JPG

P10000971.JPG

P1000098.JPG

P10000991.JPG

P1000100.JPG

Then on Friday 18th Jan, a "mini war" broke out, and two of the girls copped for it somewhat in the middle of the red mist. Saraswati and Soma suffered but were put straight back into their pots and into fresh soil. This is going to now be an experiment about just how tough these little fuckers are :rofl:

They are on little "props" to help support them. None of the two's stems actually snapped but they bent a good bit. Still... if these turn out to be fine and pull through I'm NEVER gonna handle these plants so gently and daintily again :laughtwo:

Today is Day 12 of 18/6. Their light is still the little T5 propogation tube.

2013-01-18_15_16_17.jpg

2013-01-18_22_00_01.jpg

Mess everywhere it's chaos, a day before it was all spotless :laughtwo:

P1000109.JPG

P1000110.JPG

P10001112.JPG

So finally all caught up, sorry for the delay. I'm going to try and spend the day checking all the other journals I'm subscribed to now in between getting mashed ;-)

repot them right up to their leaves:)

They look good. I love that stage of growth ..... so cute.

Back
Top Bottom