SpaceF Grow 4 - Perpetual Organic - 8 Feminized Strains - 1000W LEDs

Preparing some pots. I needed this a lot in my previous grows: holes in the pots to hang stuff when doing LST.
This one has "rings" already. I have another one with only holes, to see what's best.

NB: it's dirty because I've put soil that i removed to dig the holes.
All my pots are cleaned before use (even new ones now), I brush them with toilet cleaning product, lots of acid to kill everything, then shower abundantly and leave to rest under the leds UV and InfraRed :)

d100-004.jpg

Day 101 - F+65

Washing Machine is ready. Cropping it tommorrow.

I will give a go to washing a part of it , because it is full of fibers (so annoying to see that...)... it is the string i used to attach branches together that is loosing fibers.... i won't use it again... I won't use the net anymore neither, because it degrades the quality of the trichs (trichs without the bubble head..).

There is crystal, cloudy and amber trichs. I hope it is the good balance. Senescence is not complete on all the plant but only on some buds (and not the top ones). But I think there is enough amber.
d101-001.jpg
d101-002.jpg
d101-003.jpg
d101-004.jpg
d101-005.jpg

I love the quality of your posts, always detailed and full of useful information for newbies like myself!
Did you have bad experiences with pests due to bad grow room cleanliness?

I love the quality of your posts, always detailed and full of useful information for newbies like myself!
Did you have bad experiences with pests due to bad grow room cleanliness?

nope, because I try to clean it regularily with bleach etc. It is more a question of insects coming from the outside. I found 1 small caterpillar when cutting big leaves a few days ago on the Blue Dream, but did not find more of them (i look thoroughly, they camouflage as leave stems, along the stem or "standing up" in a direction that makes you think there is an extra leave. This is coming from the summer, i remember spotting one bug or moth that could have lied an egg. I hope it was the only one.
Now, it is cold and no more bugs like that in winter. so i am not really worried anymore.

Do you have problems like that ?

Experimenting with Bud Washing

I decided to wash the buds. I need to see if it can remove the fibers from cloth, or dust etc.

Method: wash the buds then pour the dirty water in a filter of 0.25 microns .

Dosage:
- I pressed 2 organic lemon to get half a glass of juice (15 cl?).
- Then I filtered the lemon juice with a tea filter (empty tea bags, to make your own tea bags), to remove the pulp.
- I added baking soda in the same proportion as filtered lemon juice (a bit less than 2 soup spoons)
- I added that lemon+baking soda mixture to 18Liters of tap water.

I used 3 tanks of water, 18L each.

2 first tanks = filled with tap water that i let sit a few hours to have less chlorine.
1 last tank: bottled water only, no tap water.

temp of the water, not measured, but probably around 24°C (slightly warm, not hot, not cold).

I dipped each cutting 5 - 10 second in each bath, a little bit more in the last one.
d102-002.jpg

Then I took the used water (not the last tank that i will use for my balcony) and poured it in the 0.25 micron bubble bag, and grabbed the DSLR:

Here is what i get from the 2 first tanks.

1st thing to note: whatever it is , there is not enough for a joint...may be 1 puff. But what is it really???
d102-003.jpg

Looks like a few amber trichomes and dust
d102-004.jpg

The Purple "bullets" come from the bubble bag, fabric. It is the only thing I have of this color. I did not wash it before use... so, wash your bubble bags before use.

There are a lot of fibers of different colors. I did not expect that much from washing....

d102-004b.jpg

The black things are probably old trichome feet. Remember that, between the net and the various manipulations during the 2 month of flowering, the plants trichomes have suffered a bit. this is probably the casualties. Unless it is insect poo, but i don't have insects that i can see with the eyes.
d102-004c.jpg

definitely trichome feet. The black stuff could be soil sent on the buds when spraying or watering.
And I think there is a small insect (under the "black rock") or at least from this angle, it looks like a small insect, or it could be something else (young pistil? alien form of life stuck in my weed? can't tell...)

d102-005.jpg

This box has filtered inputs and outputs. At leats dust should not be able to come in as long as the door is closed.
d102-005b.jpg

Let's relax with some trichomes from the Girl Scout Cookie !! still too clear to cut.
d102-006.jpg
d102-007.jpg

See you !

Do you have problems like that ?

I didn't witness any kind of pest sign so far and I've been a bit lazy on the cleanliness side so that's why I'm asking, just to be sure I didn't mess up big time :p
Going to be extra careful for caterpillars, these guys are camouflage masters :)

Day 104 (F+68)

The washed washing machine is drying well. the popcorn buds are pretty good, taste etc, and no cough due to smoking fibers and soil and what not.
d104-002.jpg

the extractor sucks air through the filter. then it goes to the big tent.
Note that the "intractor" that i used here is ok for this setup but is not made to be used with long pipes. For drying and recycling the air from the first tent, it is perfect.
d104-003.jpg

There is another filter before sending air out (bull 650 m3) , and there is another 190m3 intractor on the other side of the big tent
d104-004.jpg

Ayaweshca purple
d104-005.jpg

Lemon kush Headband

d104-006.jpg

Blue Dream
d104-007.jpg

Girl Scout Cookie. It really looks like the blue dream.
d104-008.jpg

I am impatient to go to next auto session and try the Crystal Meth and Six Shooter, and redo one or two autocolorado cookie. If there is still room after that, may be i could try a few jack47 and mandarine XL in small pots.
d104-001.jpg

Forgot to introduce you to a Red Poison Auto in a 7L container and on a 11/13 light cycle, in the same tent as the fems that are finishing. I will experiment as it will receive more light when the fems are done and the auto session begins in this tent, which should be in 2 or 3 weeks.
d104-009.jpg

Day 105 - F+69

Aya and GSC are ready to my taste, and Blue Dream will be soon. Lemon HB is flushed and is begining to loose colors.

The color of the leaves is changing as the same speed as trichomes going from clear to amber.

Big leaves are becoming purple too
d105-012.jpg

Trichomes are in the cloudy realm, eventhoug there is still a lot of clear , and some buds are completely amber - it will be cropped in 2 or 3 days max !
d105-001.jpg

d105-016.jpg

d105-003.jpg
d105-004.jpg

d105-017.jpg

Girl Scout Cookie

Leaves are yellowing
d105-013.jpg

Trichomes are pretty cloudy, will be cropped soon.
d105-005.jpg
d105-006.jpg

d105-007.jpg

Blue Dream is yellowing too
d105-014.jpg

Trichomes still clear... at least another week.
d105-010.jpg

d105-011.jpg

Lemon Kush Headband... too soon.
d105-015.jpg

Almost done....

Day 108- F+72 (10 weeks)
==================

Aya 's Purple and GSC have been cut and washed, and are being dried.
d108-072-0006.jpg
IMG_4401-4.jpg
IMG_4401-3.jpg

Blue Dream is ready, a little bit too much amber but there is crystal too ! It has to be cut tomorrow, but i don't know where i'm going to dry it...
d108-072.jpg
d108-072-002.jpg
d108-072-0004.jpg

Lemon HB should be ready shortly, max 1 week
d108-072-001.jpg
d108-072-003.jpg

The Red Poison Auto is doing very fine (between the 2 big plants)
d108-072-0005.jpg

This Blue Dream = seeded on July 2 - Cropped on October 23 = 3,6 month (3 month + 21 days). Flo 10 weeks as advised by Humbolt.

Day 109 - F+73 (10 weeks)
====================

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The Blue Dream. Clearly equivalent to 2 other fems of mine :) the fluffier buds are in the dish, the other ones are the "premium" quality (quite dense).
IMG_4401-5.jpg

Gonna wash it and put it in the dryer...

By the way, I easily got rid of the resin by washing my hands with sunflower oil after the manucure. No more sticky fingers.

Lemon HB in 60*60 now

IMG_4401-6.jpg
IMG_4401-8.jpg
IMG_4401-9.jpg
IMG_4402-01.jpg

Here are the Autos from the other grow: empty pots to have an idea of the size. Soon, there should at least 1 Auto Colorado cookie and Crystal Meth. I will also start an orange hill special for the small box.
IMG_4401-7.jpg

:Namaste: I fell on this journal by seing the pics you posted on the fresh uploads.
I'm happy to stop by and join everyone here.
like the pictures you make !
we have the same kind of setup, except mines the other way around.

keep it growin'

We all got the same pots :rofl::rofl:
I think I'm gonna get a new thermometer one like yours spacef with the probe. I might switch my clip fan for a small rotating one. My rh% has gone crazy high the last few days.....

We all got the same pots :rofl::rofl:
I think I'm gonna get a new thermometer one like yours spacef with the probe. I might switch my clip fan for a small rotating one. My rh% has gone crazy high the last few days.....
Yeah that was what I was saying to myself lol we have the same pots !

Sent from my SM-G901F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi all!
Lemon Kush HB going down tomorrow :)

Also, 1 Auto Colorado Cookie made it to a 11L pot a few minutes ago :) (top left behind the vapor)
00007-0002.jpg

in the seed cup, there is also a jack47 auto, another colorado cookie, 1 crystal meth, and i am waiting for a gift seeds from royal queen seeds, to decide for another one. 1 orange hill special (fem) is also in the seed cup.

On the above pic, all pots are on a 120*60 surface, but if i had a box of that size, i would have to get rid of the 2 11L containers at the left, and 1 led panel at the left too, to make room for the humidifer and hanging fan.

:)

Back
Top Bottom