CF's Northern Lights Blue Auto & OG Kush - SuperBud - NL Blue - ChemDawg Soil Grow

Re: CF's Northern Lights Blue Auto & OG Kush - SuperBud - NL Blue - ChemDawg Soil Gro

Hey WB, nice fixture. I used socket splitters and connected two together to create four lights. This looks way better, thanks for posting :)

Re: CF's Northern Lights Blue Auto & OG Kush - SuperBud - NL Blue - ChemDawg Soil Gro

Hey WB, nice fixture. I used socket splitters and connected two together to create four lights. This looks way better, thanks for posting :)
Your welcome. I am always looking to help improve
someones grow, cause all the people on this forum
have taught me more than I will ever use.
This is how I try to repay all of them by finding
something they want or need.

your garden is looking sweet CF:thumb:

I ask for your good vibes. I have been going through a very tough time these last several days. That is why I have been so quiet. I have put my self in a possition where I got a whole bunch of lemons. Now I gotta figure out how to make lemonade out of it. I am working on it but and have faith that I can do it. But it has been real hard for me all the same. It is not me I worry about most. It is the people that depend on me.

Vibes are on the way Buddy:circle-of-love:
your head is screwed on right so I am sure you will come out on top
good luck brother

I ask for your good vibes. I have been going through a very tough time these last several days. That is why I have been so quiet. I have put my self in a possition where I got a whole bunch of lemons. Now I gotta figure out how to make lemonade out of it. I am working on it but and have faith that I can do it. But it has been real hard for me all the same. It is not me I worry about most. It is the people that depend on me.

Fear not my good friend. You can make many things out of lemons, just find a lemon expert and ask for advice!:love:

You're also surrounded by folks who know and love you.:thumb:

Vibes are on the way Buddy:circle-of-love:
your head is screwed on right so I am sure you will come out on top
good luck brother

Fear not my good friend. You can make many things out of lemons, just find a lemon expert and ask for advice!:love:

You're also surrounded by folks who know and love you.:thumb:

I love you guys. Really do.
:circle-of-love:

Hang in my friend! Things have a way of turning around.

It is not me I worry about most. It is the people that depend on me.

and so... it will happen. I will take 5 glasses

This is totally a Cannabis song! Hope it gets you high and feeling strong to conquer whatever it is you need to conquer..:thumb:

Here I come again now baby
Like a dog in heat
Tell it's me by the clamor now baby
I like to tear up the street

And I been smokin :Rasta:for so long
You know I'm here to stay
Got you in a stranglehold baby
You best get outta the way

Road I cruise is a bitch now baby
No you cant turn me round
And if a house gets in my way baby
You know I'll burn it down

You ran the night that you left me
You put me in my place
You gonna crush your face

Sometimes you gotta get higher :yummy:
And sometimes you gotta start low
Some people think they gonna die someday
I got news you never got to go

Come on come on up
Come on come on baby
Come on come on up
Come on come on baby
Come on come on

Road I cruise is a bitch now
You know you cant turn me round
And if a house gets in my way
You know I'll burn it down

You ran the night that you left me
You put me in my place
You better cross your way

I love all you guys and gals here. I am going to have to close this journal. I am in the biggest battle of my life right now. I will keep in touch and come back as soon as I settle all the issues I have going on right now. I am healthy and will succeed. However it is taking all my mental and physical energy right now.

I love all you guys and gals here. I am going to have to close this journal. I am in the biggest battle of my life right now. I will keep in touch and come back as soon as I settle all the issues I have going on right now. I am healthy and will succeed. However it is taking all my mental and physical energy right now.

I am sorry to hear this CF

i hope you resolve all your issues soon and can be back here doing what you do
Good Vibes your way my friend:circle-of-love:

yeah what Cronic said:)

I will be waiting for when you come back CF ! You will succeed Brother, you are in the right. You have good Karma and will succeed. Your friends and family are behind you Brother!:high-five::bravo:

hang tight CF, be strong. We will be right here waiting for you.

Hope you're doing ok CF!
Maybe post the troubles you're having so maybe we can help you take care of business??
:high-five:

How you doing CF sure do miss your foot shots:)

Back
Top Bottom