I have been busy harvesting my Pineapple Chunks so I couldn't update this journal for a while. I fed these babies today and topped them couple of days ago. They recieved plenty amounts of water and feeding products. Stem strength increased significantly and plants can now support themselves. I think that is a good indication of root growth. Recipe was almost the same except some increase in ratio of Fish Mix to 3.x ml/l. I am not using too much Cal/Mag so far. Just giving them a fine microdose :volcano-smiley:

pH was 5.9 as usual and the PPM was around 595. It is the first time they get heavy feeding. I will move these babies to the main tent as soon as my PC's go dry.

Check them out :passitleft:

Also you can check my Pineapple Chunk journal which is almost completed. There is a link in my signature.

Here is a nice PC nug for you guys. Cheers;

I moved them to main tent with proper ventilation and filter system. RH dropped from %80 to %55-60. Things are going alright. I want to keep these babies vegging for a long time because they have lots of tops so they need a solid root system. 6 tops on one and 8 tops on the other. They will be perfectly trained soon. I am very busy these days...

Check the new tent and current phase;

I am trying to feed them every two days for now but I will feed them everyday in flowering. Today I used 4ml/l of FishMix, Activera and Bioheaven. Solution had like 640PPM's and 5.9 pH as usual. I will start using Algamic in mid flowering. FishMix contains some minerals and I am just topping it with very small amounts of Cal/Mag. Plants seem to respond this heavy feeding well. Deficiencies are not appearing on the new node and leave sets. Plants are growing incredibly faster compared to my last soil grow. I will SCROG these plants in a week and then maybe go into flowering since I already have 14 main tops and some sidebranches.

Check them out;

I hope you don’t mind if I take a seat in the back of the class. My next purchase will be Blue Cheese seeds. I’m curious to see how it goes for you. Sending good vibes to your grow room, Cheers!!!

Welcome aboard pal :passitleft:

As I mentioned earlier these are bagseeds. My friend is also my dealer and we used to live in the same city. I haven't met him but I know that his grower started the job with OG Kush, SSH, Chocolate Chunk, Chemdawg and Blue Cheese. All from dinafem except the CC. He managed to keep the strains as pure as possible and apart from each other but over time, pollenation caused some mix in the genetics. My plants won't be %100 Blue Cheese but I can say it is over %90 pure. No one can be sure though... All I am trying to say is that there is not so much difference in taste or bud&plant shape compared to the ones in first days. I really enjoyed the particular nugs that these seeds came from. Taste was dominantly cheese-like with weak but fresh fruity undertones.

I think Dinafem has great Blue Cheese. Make sure you check Barney's Farm as well. I am really enjoying their strains but haven't tried their Blue Cheese yet.

These babies are growing like crazy. I will let them stretch for two weeks and probably flip then. I am also planning a flush next week. Fed them around 625 PPM today with a pH of 5.9 as usual. I used Fish Mix, Activera, Bioheaven and a little Cal/Mag. I am always using the GH pH down btw. It contains both phosphoric and nitric acids.

I think I will SCROG them when I switch to the new big tent. I included some main stem pictures and stems look like they will be able to support these many tops. Plant is soaking with resin already and I couldn't get my hands clean after defoliation. Smell is typical cheese and it is really really intense eventhough the plants are still in veg. If you are looking for a stealthy grow with no odor problems, I don't recommend growing a cheese strain. Skunk and cheese probably have the most intense smell among all of the classic strains.

Things will get better. Check them out :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom