GDP x Sour Diesel - 250W HPS in DR60 Tent

Congratz on the harvest! Great numbers :)

Did u find alot of seeds?

Good luck with the cure :)

Im been bending down my ladies like crazy! Lamp is as high as it gets now lol :)

So the buds sat in the jars and the moisture redistributed to make the buds less crispy. I took the buds out of the jars and let them sit in the trim bin for about 12 hours and then checked them. The stems are still bendy but the outside of the bud is crispy again so back they go into the jars. Will check them to see if moisture is redistributed tomorrow and continue the dry and cure process.

Not too many seeds in there from what I can tell so far, but I guess the total could be anywhere from 100 to 200 maybe less, maybe more. I think most of the seeds formed on smaller and lower bud sites so the higher and bigger 'colas' were not affected. I had found one open pollen sack while trimming which must have also come from a lower bud site that got less light and was also near the fan so when it opened the pollen got around.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Can you tell me what wattage you used for the T5 you used for blooming. Why did you switch for the bloom did you just switch for a different spectrum? Did you use the hps in combination with the t5 or did you use them both seperately?

Back
Top Bottom