Barney's Red Dragon - LED

Any advice on mold? I looked again and confirmed I do have mold growing in a few buds. I removed the buds that were in curing jars, placed them on paper plates and they are sitting in front of my fan for a little bit.

It's gonna break my heart if I lose the 12 or so ounces off the 3 remaining plants. I broke open some of the renaming larger colas and found no mold, I realize spores are sure to be in there but I guess there's hope it can be saved.

I realize it's gonna gonna make my shit harsh, but will it actually degrade trichomes and the bud to a point where it's worthless?

How log should I let them sit in front of the fan, few hours/overnight?

Bloody mold, got to just dry it out as fast as you can now, that's a son of a bitch mate when I was a teenager I had some buds go moldy a bit on me and me and my mates smoked them any way hahaha still got us wrecked didn't taste the best and gave me diarreaha.

Do you have a dehumidifier? If u do use it now

Hey doc, thanks for the quick response.

Nah, I don't own one :/ however my rh in the tent is around 40%

Do you think all that air on the weed for a day or 2 will really degrade trichomes badly?

And after that stuff is totally dried out, it shouldn't mold anymore in the jars you wouldn't think would you?

Mold grows so after it's dried it may still continue, really wish I could help more mate but I inkjet had the moldy buds one time a long time ago, I just dried it right out, picked out any bigger bits and smoked it anyway, I was a teenager and it got me wrecked plant was skunk1

Bud Washing
Sorry man didn't see your post... Tell me its not dry... Please don't be dry.. You can wash, using h2o2, kills and cleans out the mould.. Nothing you can do once dried.. I really don't advise smoking mould or having mould around. Not good man. You don't want to be ingesting mould spores...

Bloody autocorrect... That would be inhaling, lol.... Unless your going to eat it, lol....

Thanks everyone! Hopefully your prayers work for me brad! :p

I knew what you meant, grizz haha ;)

Like I said before I gifted my 600w HPS to a friend who wanted to grow. However the itch to keep growing got me thinking the other night and he gave me some free random auto seeds(he couldn't remember the strain or breeder lol).

So i am going to just right back into it. I submerged 3 random beans and am ordering the following.

7x Dutch passion: Auto Ultimate
1x Krippling: grand heft auto (always wanted to try that breeder)

And I'm back to lights again... I liked my HID setup but in a 3x3 tent the hoods take up way too much space for me and seem very clumsy, I am very close to pulling the trigger on a 900w Mars Hydro II. I just feel like they save so much space on your tent and started with low quality leds and would be interested in trying them out.

I've heard they are noisy but noise isn't a factor as I have a huge jet engine inline fan venting my tent 24/7

Thanks everyone! Hopefully your prayers work for me brad! :p

I knew what you meant, grizz haha ;)

Like I said before I gifted my 600w HPS to a friend who wanted to grow. However the itch to keep growing got me thinking the other night and he gave me some free random auto seeds(he couldn't remember the strain or breeder lol).

So i am going to just right back into it. I submerged 3 random beans and am ordering the following.

7x Dutch passion: Auto Ultimate
1x Krippling: grand heft auto (always wanted to try that breeder)

And I'm back to lights again... I liked my HID setup but in a 3x3 tent the hoods take up way too much space for me and seem very clumsy, I am very close to pulling the trigger on a 900w Mars Hydro II. I just feel like they save so much space on your tent and started with low quality leds and would be interested in trying them out.

I've heard they are noisy but noise isn't a factor as I have a huge jet engine inline fan venting my tent 24/7
Strykr I would totally pop on the Mars 900 if I was you, as far as the noise it's not bad what so ever it's quiet as hell to me but some growers are picky :blunt: I'm telling you brother you'd love it! Kind of wish I had the 900 instead of the 700.

I'm picky cause those panels are the loudest jet engine pieces
of crap one could put into their grow areas... I've had 2x400 stacked under bed three years and gave a 700 away after 2 years under the bed.....

I'm picky cause those panels are the loudest jet engine pieces
of crap one could put into their grow areas... I've had 2x400 stacked under bed three years and gave a 700 away after 2 years under the bed.....

Tad bit harsh don't ya think? I think it's a great panel for the price and so do a lot of other people...great for those of us just staring off in LED growing. As for the sound that's a matter of personal opinion for me I can barley even hear my 700 and it's right by my bed! If you tolerate the "noise" MarsHydro is great product/company don't think it fair to call them pieces of crap right off rip. :hippy:

Tad harsh, you serious? How much shit you brought that you're never used cause it's shit and not what you thought you were buying? Tad harsh? What was harsh was putting out $1000 for those pieces of fuc$ing Shiite.... Tad harsh? I don't like wasting my money, that's what I consider harsh....

I'm sorry your in your feelings about that Grizz but calling the equipment that others use to grow their medicine crap and pieces of shit is harsh... I would never give out that kind of money without doing a small test run first and or without seeing how the product is in real life, who know maybe you did, either way the way you are speaking about the product and the company that has helped me an others in the community a hell of a lot is kind of disrespectful and yes harsh. Plus still fact of the matter is your basing all this off the personal opinion of "noise".... what is loud to one man may be silent to another just saying. :Namaste:

I can do this all night...I've got plenty to go on with against those money grabbing scabs... Mate three four years ago was when they first come out... They had three journals, that were so far up Mars hydro &@$))&&)((&$. Not ness scarily the growers but those following along. I was one at the time, being polite or fitting in, idk..... Not many here up grade their Mars units for more, few have, but most move on once they can afford it.... I've got a link, that mods would delete if I put in, but this guy threw out 2 Mars hydro 1200 replaced with other panels, 450's... 1200 @ 600w per unit, 1200watts to 2 x450 around 270watrs per unit, 540watts, he got more light and weight and lost iver 600watts off his electricity bill... What's harsh and disrespectful is keeping ones money when asking for a refund because what was brought wasn't what was discribed...I owe them nothing.. Mate slot have successful grows with cfls also, and also it's what one considers a sussesful grow... You mightn't throw out that money, but hoe much you thrown out over the years? it's easier now, I'm also in Australia... Mate only reason I brought was money based. And at the time im glad I didn't pay extra for better units, as a lot has improved over the last 3-4 years.. But I see not much with the Mars except a bloom and veg switch, lol..why didn't they have them when first released on market? Reflectors do.. I know but do you? Marketing bullshit.... Me and another fella from Italy were the first to talk about noise on that thread, be in the first 30 pages somewhere.

I can do this all night...I've got plenty to go on with against those money grabbing scabs... Mate three four years ago was when they first come out... They had three journals, that were so far up Mars hydros arses, it was ridiculous... Not many here up grade their Mars units for more, few have, but most move on once they can afford it.... I've got a link, that mods would delete if I put in, but this guy threw out 2 Mars hydro 1200 replaced with other panels, 450's... 1200 @ 600w per unit, 1200watts to 2 x450 around 270watrs per unit, 540watts, he got more light and weight and lost iver 600watts off his electricity bill... What's harsh and disrespectful is keeping ones money when asking for a refund because what was brought wasn't what was discribed...I owe them nothing.. Mate slot have successful grows with cfls also, and also it's what one considers a sussesful grow... You mightn't throw out that money, but hoe much you thrown out over the years? it's easier now, I'm also in Australia... Mate only reason I brought was money based. And at the time in glad I didn't pay extra for better units, as a lot had improved over the last 3-4 years.. But I see not much with the Mars except a bloom and veg switch, lol..why didn't they have them when first released on market? Reflectors do.. I know but do you? Marketing bullshit.... Me and another fella from Italy were the first to talk about noise on that thread, be in the first 30 pages somewhere.
That's all well and good Grizz but your not getting the point that I'm trying to get across... Your issue's with MarsHydro are all personal (as to what I'm seeing and been shown). The issue's you keep speaking about don't effect me or anyone not growing with you, there are countless journals on countless journals that praise the units they offer, you cause more issue's and ware off new growers when you say the entry level LED unit they are looking at and wanting to do a first grow with a piece of shit... Real talk and the models you speak of aren't even relevant! As a prior outdoor gardener who had to take a few year hiatus then move indoor MarsHydro has done more than surpass my expectations at this point in my grow all around. If you don't like a brand then say so respectfully and professionally.... Just saying evidentially we won't see eye to eye on this, so I'll just let it be.
Peace and good took bro :hippy:

Mate I'm an outdoor grower that looked into indoors around five years ago and Mars were the first I brought after year of research... I'm just trying to save somebody else wanting to spend an extra year later cause of disappointment..... If I have any issue with anything in life it's cause it's personal, your right I don't get it.. I'm telling you my personal experience, as you've stated there's plenty here telling their "personal" positive experiences/grows.. I'm giving mine.. But there are others, until they get deleted cause it turns into this type byllshit... I'm not carry anybody else's torch or on a crusade for others, with anything on this site, it just my personal experience with different shite.... Peace
And my concerns don't have any bearing on anybody else because I'm the only grower worldwide that needs stealth? Cause mine was compromised big time with those ....

Back
Top Bottom