Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

So when should a plant be harvested I hear different things but I usually go on trichomes being cloudy. If that's the case 2 of mine can come down today but by the breeder they still have 2 weeks. Is it subjective on when to harvest? That how I feel it is. Lol i have a hard time waiting to harvest. Sorry @MrSauga for asking so much on your grow.

So when should a plant be harvested I hear different things but I usually go on trichomes being cloudy. If that's the case 2 of mine can come down today but by the breeder they still have 2 weeks. Is it subjective on when to harvest? That how I feel it is. Lol i have a hard time waiting to harvest. Sorry @MrSauga for asking so much on your grow.
Breeder's timelines are only estimates and are usually underestimated. The sugar leaves will give you a false positive ;)
When checking the trichs look at the calyxes as it's the true indicator. The sugar leaves turn cloudy and amber earlier.
Here's some images provided by Mr Scorpio.

Pics or it didn't happen
19515398-standard.jpg
when-to-harvest_1_1.jpg
When_To_Harvest2.jpg
when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg

Thanks...also bookmarked. Despite second guessing myself, twice, and with a second opinion I harvested my GSC 1-2 weeks early in hindsight. Im very happy with the results, but could have been even happier. Hopefully I learned my lesson, 2nd grow in progress.
Well my first and only harvest, I went 25 percent amber and ......... what was I gonna say? :hmmmm:

oh yeah!

It made my stuff very heady :nerd-with-glasses:

Hey MrS! What’s up?
:passitleft:
Hi felipe!
Not so much. Just waiting for the final dry out. They spent around two weeks in the fridge until they hit around 68% RH. For the last two or three days they have been in turkey bags burped twice a day to get it down to 62%. Right now I'm at 64%.
OK so there was a bit happening I guess after all.

The Red Dragon has a strong coffee smell. I've honestly never smelled cannabis with that strong and distinctive an odor. I honestly think I'm walking into a coffee shop or down the coffee aisle at the grocery store.

All well with you?

Hi felipe!
Not so much. Just waiting for the final dry out. They spent around two weeks in the fridge until they hit around 68% RH. For the last two or three days they have been in turkey bags burped twice a day to get it down to 62%. Right now I'm at 64%.
OK so there was a bit happening I guess after all.

The Red Dragon has a strong coffee smell. I've honestly never smelled cannabis with that strong and distinctive an odor. I honestly think I'm walking into a coffee shop or down the coffee aisle at the grocery store.

All well with you?

Yes, thanks much. Hunkered down like everyone else, and me and the missus are still healthy, thankfully. Started some seeds and a journal, so that will give me something to do lol

I once had a bag in the 70s (was supposed to be Jamaican) that smelled like a rich coffee, but we all assumed that it was because it was smuggled in coffee. Who knew?
:ganjamon:

I once had a bag in the 70s (was supposed to be Jamaican) that smelled like a rich coffee, but we all assumed that it was because it was smuggled in coffee. Who knew?
Ten years ago I was on a business trip to Italy. I worked for a coffee roasting company so our clothes would always smell of coffee. Over the years of working there and having my luggage readily available at work it would hold the smell of coffee extremely well.
Arriving at customs I walked by a nice looking gentleman and his little beagle who was really fond of my luggage. The dog wouldn't leave it alone until the fine looking gentleman asked me to visit this little room he had ready for me. He asked a few questions like 'Did I smoke marijuana' and of course I said I sure did but I wasn't stupid enough to bring anything with me. He searched my luggage quickly and not in much detail then let me go on my way.
Dogs were trained to smell for coffee which was big in hiding smells of cannabis so the dog alerted to the smell of my luggage and not the weed in my shoes :) The fine looking gentleman must have smelled the coffee too.

Hiya MrS!

Have you sampled any of your curing herb yet?
:hippy:
Yes, and both are delicious. I really am no good at smoke reports! The Red Dragon is really smooth and opening the jar smells like a fresh jar of coffee, Nescafe most likely. I can never figure out tastes, but it tastes good. I can never figure out what type of high I get off of it, but I get high. Overall it's about a 7 out of 10 for me. Picture me like Preston's brother. Me and him on a night out would just be getting started at 4am. The bigger the cannon the better so my tolerance level is high.
Now the Amnesia Haze I can taste some lemon sometimes and the lemon smell is not as strong in the jar as it was in the tent. It's a little harsher to smoke and using wraps can make it a little overpowering as it gets closer to the end. I give it a 7 as well. Both make me sleepy if I want them to but they provide a good energy rush as well after smoking.
The AH was really sticky and still maintains that when grinding up. I keep both at 62%RH in the jar, but it dries out fast if left out for a few hours.
Things could point to Mr. S indeed having had a taste of that Amnesia, and now he can't remember ever starting this journal.

:p
LOL! I was hoping everyone forgot ;)

Back
Top Bottom