Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

Yes, and both are delicious. I really am no good at smoke reports! The Red Dragon is really smooth and opening the jar smells like a fresh jar of coffee, Nescafe most likely. I can never figure out tastes, but it tastes good. I can never figure out what type of high I get off of it, but I get high. Overall it's about a 7 out of 10 for me. Picture me like Preston's brother. Me and him on a night out would just be getting started at 4am. The bigger the cannon the better so my tolerance level is high.
Now the Amnesia Haze I can taste some lemon sometimes and the lemon smell is not as strong in the jar as it was in the tent. It's a little harsher to smoke and using wraps can make it a little overpowering as it gets closer to the end. I give it a 7 as well. Both make me sleepy if I want them to but they provide a good energy rush as well after smoking.
The AH was really sticky and still maintains that when grinding up. I keep both at 62%RH in the jar, but it dries out fast if left out for a few hours.

Sounds like a couple of good strains

I’m no good with taste and smell, it all tastes like reefer to me. Lol

Im the same tastes like weed gets me high like weed lol

I just opened the closet. I wasn't the dumbass that put it in there all
Willy-nilly.

I was an innocent injured party.
The purple foot looked real cute btw! You should lock yourself up in your room for a few months... oh wait you are. Nevermind. Stay safe!
I like my little vape because it really allows the different tastes to be enjoyed. If I blaze the same herb, it tastes completely different, and kinda like charcoal to me.
Penny loves his vape too. I use mine the odd time but prefer the blunts.

The purple foot looked real cute btw! You should lock yourself up in your room for a few months... oh wait you are. Nevermind. Stay safe!

Penny loves his vape too. I use mine the odd time but prefer the blunts.
No way! It's spring!!
I'll be running around in the woods soon.

I love my vape too but my favorite way to smoke is a squeaky clean glass chillum.
I can taste everything on that first hit.

If I can't pronounce it I probably have never used it. Chillum. Nope.

Wrap
Paper
Pipe
Bong

I can pronounce and spell those words that I use to partake in my profession.
Here is one ready to be cleaned. I have quite a few of them but I constantly misplace them.
View media item 1767804You would probably consider it a glass pipe.

In India and the Hindu Kush they make them from clay
I've seen big wooden ones too that are smoked while being held upright.
They use a wet piece of cloth as a filter/screen.

Back
Top Bottom