Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

Its ridiculous, toilet paper sold out in 30 minutes of store opening, bread shelves bare, meat counter bare. The public is 2 large steps away from panic....but I got jars of medicine :p
It's like that everywhere :( Except for the medicine :thumb:

Good to see no one is going for the Tampax..... :) Don't understand what started this crazy run on TP.

Someone in govt/media advised stocking up on essentials so you wouldn’t have to go out shopping so much, especially if you get sick.

there was outright panic buying at my local grocery store yesterday ... really need someone in authority to straighten the idiots out

I went to two stores

One not bad, needed more checkers, but not bad
Lower income area

2nd was a zoooooo
Not really outa things, they had TP, but very very busy
Higher income area

No need to shop packing a gun yet

Yet!!!!!

Lol

Good to see no one is going for the Tampax..... :) Don't understand what started this crazy run on TP.
During yesterday’s national news address, near the end someone asked when tp and hand sanitizer can be expected, a person walked up to the podium chuckling to answer, can one of you please tell these people that toilet paper is not an effective means of protection from the corona virus XD oh god I loved watching the address,

At least Google is about to finish a website that is going to cover very very many areas in the US and around the world.....oh wait...nvm lmao jk jk

Honestly though that Bristol board flowsheet to determine if you need testing... brilliant

Day 54 of flower and the Red Dragon is scheduled between 55-60 days and that looks about right. Lots of cloudy and very few clears so she'll be coming down Saturday.
Both the RD and the AH are looking beautiful. I was expecting the Red Dragon would have some red/purple in it, but looks mostly just a beautiful frosty green. I look forward to your harvest picks. :thumb:

I was expecting the Red Dragon would have some red/purple in it, but looks mostly just a beautiful frosty green.
Haven't seen any red since the splotches in the very first pic.
IKR! Piece of shit plant! I'm kidding baby, I didn't mean it... you're the bestest plant :battingeyelashes:

We'll see how she looks at lights on in natural lighting. I've never taken them out of the tent so all those pics are from me adjusting the white balance. I don't think there is any red anyhow but we'll see.
Now the ones going up in my other journal soon are blurples that I just can't the greens to come out after adjusting the WB, but it's only for a couple of more weeks.

We'll see how she looks at lights on in natural lighting. I've never taken them out of the tent so all those pics are from me adjusting the white balance. I don't think there is any red anyhow but we'll see.
Now the ones going up in my other journal soon are blurples that I just can't the greens to come out after adjusting the WB, but it's only for a couple of more weeks.

This may seem funny, but it works. I use my safety glasses as the filter. They correct the color for my eyes, so why not a picture?

Turns out, it's not terrible. Not perfect, but not terrible. Works much better on my real lights, but considering this is a backup "emergency" light that got moved up to handle this single plant, I'll take the results.

f82bd81e-6714-47e8-98f8-2ed8ded1e1ac-jpeg.2067993

This next one is under white light. It's a hair to the yellow side, but comes out pretty close.

56974778-15D1-4788-9CE9-C145FFD06D36.jpeg

This may seem funny, but it works. I use my safety glasses as the filter. They correct the color for my eyes, so why not a picture?

Thanks for the tips MV! I'll give 'er a shot next time around assuming I can remember where those glasses ended up.

Hey everybody!
Day 54 of flower and the Red Dragon is scheduled between 55-60 days and that looks about right. Lots of cloudy and very few clears so she'll be coming down Saturday.
The AH has a 10-11 week run so another 2-3 weeks for her.

:Rasta:

Hi ya, Mr Sauga. Beautiful RD AH. :goodjob: Talk at you later in my journal. I'm trying to fine how to start another journal. I know, I will figure it out.:nomo:

Talk at you later in my journal. I'm trying to fine how to start another journal.

Start by filling in the Title and you're good to go!

It is worrying times but I feel pretty safe and prepared having 400 rolls of toilet paper!! :p

Thanks for the tips MV! I'll give 'er a shot next time around assuming I can remember where those glasses ended up.

You're welcome! It's a silly trick, but works out fairly well I think. I keep mine right in the zipper of the tent. Well, the pull tab of the zipper. Stick the ear piece through, and they stay right there. (Plus it's a good reminder to put the damn things on! :rofl:)

Back
Top Bottom