Red Diesel 12/12

the fan leaves almost become me for a kiss..lol shit i'd rep you but you know the story. these are soil grows right?

Thanks Stoner! Is there any benefit to having foxtails or are they just cool to look at? Also, I have 3 girls and I'm gonna post pics tomorrow of all 3 because they are VERY different. I think I may have gotten a pure sativa in the mix. The one I think is sativa is 42 inches tall and the flowers look......well...sativa-like. :)

The smell is becoming stronger but I can't quite make it out. It is an interesting smell though.

Cool, thanks stoner. So, here are the pictures of the 3 plants, two are similar but the one, plant 3, is very different and I think it is mostly sativa.
IMG_00171.JPG

IMG_00192.JPG

this is a close up shot of the top cola of plant 3, the mostly sativa one
IMG_00204.JPG

And here is another close up
IMG_00211.JPG

This is one of the other red diesel buds
IMG_00222.JPG

group shot
IMG_00242.JPG

IMG_00292.JPG

No benefit..Just interesting.

really? i figured they might've been a little more potent as they seem to be swollen with resin. hmmm learn something every day! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks guys!

Harry, yeah they were on 12/12 schedule from seed. Hard to believe the tallest one is 42 inches! The stalks are pretty sturdy but I still need to support the tall one. I'm telling you though....I think this is gonna be some pretty good stuff because they are just sticky as all hell for being quite a ways away from harvest.

Harry, yeah they were on 12/12 schedule from seed. Hard to believe the tallest one is 42 inches! The stalks are pretty sturdy but I still need to support the tall one.
Cool man!! I didn't realize that one could grow 3.5' plants by going 12/12 from seed. Guess it depends on the strain, though. I see now that those are stakes in there and not stems. (duuuh)

I must have been toasted when I looked at those pix. :smokin:

They are looking real nice. From what I gather, diesel is suppose to be some powerful smoke!!

:peace:

Harry

Thanks for the reps stizz1e.. Thanks for checking in stony..
Harry... LOL..one of the good side-effects of your nice bud that you grew I'm sure! Sweet! Yeah, well, except for the really tall one the other stems are pretty sturdy and holding up well, I have the steaks there in case the plant wants to lean ;-)

Here are a couple of pics I took last night, enjoy!
Here is a group shot:
IMG_00352.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_00492.JPG

Tasty looking stuff ya got there 4twenty4all..
Very nice

Peace :roorrip:

Thanks Run! Can't wait! I may be with-in 2 weeks of harvest. There are about 10% amber now if I had to guess. Starting to smell sweet and something else maybe almost like grapefruit. Here are some pics I took and think are cool to look at.
IMG_00501.JPG

IMG_00493.JPG

IMG_00481.JPG

IMG_0051.JPG

Very nice indeed!Great job!Personally I have no idea what most of the strains I read about on the site are.That red diesel sure is looking potent though.
Where I grew up it was strictly columbian gold,red bud,hawaiian,skunk,or dirt weed.
Don't know anyone here and too old/scared/untrusting to ask around.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom