Queen's Royal Green Garden

hope you have a great weedend your majesty (gracefully aging of course). you can make it to amber! you got her this far so a little while longer wont be that hard. easy for me to say:)

Ah, the weekend has been great so far...Still been doing my daily walks but still gotta find a way to do some crunches or situps. My floor is made of wood so I can't do it there. I'll figure out something...I am trying to make it to amber but when does amber kick in on the average plant or fem? All I know is that a lot of the white hairs have started turning orange especially on the fcj, she's the oldest out the bunch.

Yooper, I am trying but patience is definitely not my strong suit....So you say about 15 weeks will get me some amber trichs?

Ah, the weekend has been great so far...Still been doing my daily walks but still gotta find a way to do some crunches or situps. My floor is made of wood so I can't do it there. I'll figure out something.

Queenie, i have back issues that make crunches and situps a beeeeotch. When I can't do them, I use leg lifts.I lie on my back and lift my legs, ankles together,off the ground with out bending at the knees, about 3" off the ground is enough, lift and hold for a 10 count or 5 if 10 is too much. Try sets of 5, 5 counts, and work up to sets of 10, 10 counts. When this is easy lift a bit higher and separate the ankles a few inches and hold, doing sets as before, repeat till desired crunch-ability happens. You will get ripped fast, my paramour loves my abs, better than her primary husband unit. He does work out, but I have an edge, fast metabolism, military training to get fit, and better diet, he eats a lot of junk food(don't tell his wife she already knows) and limps around from gout attacks, kinda how she knows... as for location, a park in the grass ,in the shade, where you can see some clouds or blue sky is good, or put down some very soft towels where the floor is the most uncomfortable.:peace:

P.S. this exercise is great for the lower back.

Ah, the weekend has been great so far...Still been doing my daily walks but still gotta find a way to do some crunches or situps. My floor is made of wood so I can't do it there. I'll figure out something...I am trying to make it to amber but when does amber kick in on the average plant or fem? All I know is that a lot of the white hairs have started turning orange especially on the fcj, she's the oldest out the bunch.

Yooper, I am trying but patience is definitely not my strong suit....So you say about 15 weeks will get me some amber trichs?

QTL,
Sorry for confusing you about the flowering time. I was referring to my one strain, Dr. Grinspoon, which takes 15 weeks of flowering. Most strains do not take that long. Patience, patience, patience......easy to say, but hard as hell to do. Hang in there, the effort will be worth it.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

QTL,
Sorry for confusing you about the flowering time. I was referring to my one strain, Dr. Grinspoon, which takes 15 weeks of flowering. Most strains do not take that long. Patience, patience, patience......easy to say, but hard as hell to do. Hang in there, the effort will be worth it.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

I feel your pain friend! Growing a Hawaiian Snow (pure sativa).. 5weeks in, 9 weeks to go!... put a trainwreck out last week that should finish before her:laughtwo:

Fruity Chronic Juice is mostly indica, right? I'd be surprised if it took 12 weeks to get a good amount of amber.

Well she is only 37 days in flower, so 8 weeks to go or more than that? I really can't tell what you're saying...;p

Well she is only 37 days in flower, so 8 weeks to go or more than that? I really can't tell what you're saying...;p

Eh, I don't know what I'm saying either ;). The seedbreeder says ~53 days. From reviews people say its more like 70 days to finish... Who knows :)

Good weed your majesty (gracefully aging of course)33 more days! you can do it!:circle-of-love:

I think he is saying, since fcj is mostly Indica, it should finish sooner than 12 weeks of flowering. Indicas, in general, flower faster than Sativas.

If the breeder says 53 days (just under 8 weeks), you should only have a couple weeks left. I would plan 3, but I like my buds a little ripe, ie couch lock.

I think he is saying, since fcj is mostly Indica, it should finish sooner than 12 weeks of flowering. Indicas, in general, flower faster than Sativas. If the breeder says 53 days (just under 8 weeks), you should only have a couple weeks left. I would plan 3, but I like my buds a little ripe, ie couch lock.

Ooooh, I hope you're right!!! That would be very nice, making me want to pull my scope out again. All those white hairs are mainly orange now. I know it means nothing but it should, it teases me when I see those hairs change. I like either or really.

Fishy, I am hanging in there, believe me...THsea, that sure sounds like a long time, not sure if I can hold on that long..I am dying for something new because my fnc's stuff hasn't been doing it all that well for me, feel like I am just wasting money...

Hope you guys don't mind but I need to vent for a few..If some of you remember, I was posting a little bit of backstory on me and my very dysfunctional sisters..To keep you current, I use to speak to my oldest sister but that has since stopped. I think it has been over a year since I have spoken to her...She broke a moral code with me, you don't try to sleep with someone I already slept with. That's the short version...Other sister who I affectionately call The Whore of Babylon, whom I have had vicious verbal battles with for over 16 years off and on..Only because she provokes me and when it comes to her I see red...This is the one that I got into it with on the book and I hate that I did that because I am usually the one who preaches that you shouldn't put you business out there like that....

The story goes as follows: Last year my baby sis, youngest of us all, posted all of our pics on the book and said we are family...Last year I replied to that post, we may be blood but we don't act like family...I guess the whore just started using the book within the last few days saw my reply and thought I had posted it on her wall...Her ignorance just amazes me, she gets on the book talking mess about one of my health issues, she has been doing this for over 16 years when I was first diagnosed. My mistake was coming to her as a sister and expecting support..Bottom line, she put my business out there, caused me to lose a few friends plus made me feel like I was a piece of shit. So she gets on the book with that same lame shit and I called her on some of her past exploits...Which she gladly admitted to but at the time did not know that what she was saying was public!!! Of course I knew which made it even sweeter because she got just a sample of what she had done to me even though she was the one who put herself out there trying to put me out there. After I gave her piece of my mind, I blocked her. But I just want the Goddess to serve her up to karma, I want revenge, I think I deserve it after the hell she put me through in my home town...

good weed my liege:)
geewillikers Horns and Talons?:circle-of-love:

@ 56-63 or so day flower it can go 70 but
id say you got about 3-4 weeks left
id start checking trichs in 2 so you can start to plan out when you think you need to flush
and of course double check b4 you flush
i tend to wanna check the trichs on the bud itself because the trim leaves are usually ahead of where the bud is as far as
aging of the trichs
if you ever scoped a bud after you chopped and scope the trim leaves youll see a difference in trich colors
just an observation

Thanks Chronic, I will definitely be looking out on those days. Really nothing to report, been pulling yellow leaves off of all the plants. I will have to post some updated pics soon...I think the colas on this one bag seed are big as hell, well for my grow anyway. I don't think it's near done, well I know it's not if the fcj isn't. It only has 3 branches but the colas are the biggest thing on them with little buds going down the stalk. You will see what I mean when I post the pics. We have had a few hot days so the temp in the tent had been running in the mid 80's...But I made sure they were watered so I think they survived that and wasn't too stressed.

In other news, those walks I have been taking has started to pay off. Saw my doctor a few days ago, I lost 5 pounds. And discovered I can now fit into 2 pairs of jeans that were too small for me last year. Changed to some new meds a few weeks ago and no side effects!!! Got my paperwork signed from my doctors for school. So next week I am going to call in to get scheduled for what they call the interview.

:goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::circle-of-love You Grow Girl!

Just checking in with you guys...Sorry I haven't been around more often but just has been a little busy. Plants are looking good, will try to post some pics soon..I haven't even had time to check out anyone's journals so please forgive me. I will try to catch up.

Just checking in with you guys...Sorry I haven't been around more often but just has been a little busy. Plants are looking good, will try to post some pics soon..I haven't even had time to check out anyone's journals so please forgive me. I will try to catch up.

Glad to have you back! I was wondering how your girls were... and your plants too :cheesygrinsmiley: (badum bump)

:)2046:)

Back
Top Bottom